Na Aana Is Desh Laado

what happens if shaurya is bhanupratap's son

nidhirocks2234 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys is just saw an article telling that shaurya
is going to be bahnupratap' s son (sorry i coudnt post the link because i am new)

my sis was even saying that he may have come to take revenge

what do u all say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noooo please i dunt want my pyara sa shaurya to be that BP's son
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even i have read that article and i guess the cvs r not going to keep it easy for Shaurya and dia...i dont think that Shaurya is here to take revenge..he truly loves dia but their families r never gonna give permission for their marriage...i think this will make Shaurya choose between BP and dia...and i guess he will go for dia and dia will be confused coz she will get to noe that somehow the other its Shaurya's father behind her Father/mother's death.

I think the story will move further like this !!
After all its a Hindi serial there has to be complications or problems between 2 lovers families !! 
What do u think ?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i am damn sure that shaurya is bhanupratap's son............... & yes, i don't think dia will accept him so easily after knowing who he is..........

Although i think sahurya really loves dia
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no way buddy .. shaurya can never b here to take revenge .. he dnt evn no ammaji .... he is unaware of da past .. he truly truyl loves dia ...
i guess dia too willl love hm truly par the war is btw ammaji n bhanupratap ... the question lies on whether they will accept their luv
:-(((((((
anonymous7 thumbnail
dia might have temporary change of heart after hearing the truth............. but in the end, she will accept him........
Flame. thumbnail
nah..Ammaji and BP will never accept their love...and yes i agree she will have a change of heart..its quite obvious but later she will surely accept his love and that will make her strong.
After a lot of trying by shaurya and dia they might accept it..u never know !!
anonymous7 thumbnail
i think this will be shown after amba's exit...............
Flame. thumbnail
i know...still there's a lot of time for that...first they gotta finish up the rajveer/kajal track, then maybe amba/ ammaji confrontation, then maybe revealing the truth abt dia/ jhanvi's relation, then maybe they might show some proper SD stuff !! ðŸ˜³
anonymous7 thumbnail
The dia-jhanvi relation will be revealed the moment Amba meets anyone of the family (i mean older  members)