Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do you think Tapu will do ? (Page 6)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

iccha will expose taps eventually

i have lost hopes from rathodAngry

LOL waise me too.. Angry u wont believe usne kitna bura dance kiya kal holi special me.. Dead
LOL
really aisa kyaa kiyaLOLLOLusne , ppl say that he is terrific dancer

terrific nahi traffic dancer bola hoga tune thik se padha nahi.. ROFL
accha how do traffic dancer dance LOLLOLLOL

ek dum below third class.. Dead specially dabaang dabaang step..  mera mann karr raha hai ki abb kabhi me wo song na dekhuuuuuuu LOL bada aaya tappu k saath salsa karne.. LOL
i need to check this , looks like i will have a good laughLOLLOL

start me hulwa team danced n they were awesome.. Clap n then satya n raghu danced n i was like DeadD'oh
tina was enjoying the most i guess..LOL she was the most shararti ladki der.. LOL
its phulawa not hulwaROFL yes tina's part was good , most ppl said, will check it,
mummy jaaye ghar se ek baarLOL

areyyy u know naaaaa p nahi press hota keyboard me.. D'oh waise y want mummy to go?? ur mummy  doesnt like ichcha bahu?? WinkROFL
mummy ko nahin hain pataa , mummy ko naa kehna LOL
mom ko pataa chala mein yeh sab dekhta hoon tohAngry paagal ho jaayegi
i tease her 4 watching serials aur yahaan mein khud hi telly stars pe deewana hoonLOL

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLROFL waise i was shocked to see so many boys in a serial forum.. ROFL
me too , vaise i was actually relieved that there r plenty of boys here ,
varna shayd yahaan likhne mein sharam aatiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

LOL waise me too.. Angry u wont believe usne kitna bura dance kiya kal holi special me.. Dead
LOL

ek dum below third class.. Dead specially dabaang dabaang step..  mera mann karr raha hai ki abb kabhi me wo song na dekhuuuuuuu LOL bada aaya tappu k saath salsa karne.. LOL

start me hulwa team danced n they were awesome.. Clap n then satya n raghu danced n i was like DeadD'oh
tina was enjoying the most i guess..LOL she was the most shararti ladki der.. LOL
its phulawa not hulwaROFL yes tina's part was good , most ppl said, will check it,

areyyy u know naaaaa p nahi press hota keyboard me.. D'oh waise y want mummy to go?? ur mummy  doesnt like ichcha bahu?? WinkROFL
i tease her 4 watching serials aur yahaan mein khud hi telly stars pe deewana hoonLOL

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLROFL waise i was shocked to see so many boys in a serial forum.. ROFL

waise in TMKOC forum too der were boys but wo serial alag hai aur ye alag.. ROFLROFL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

LOL

waise in TMKOC forum too der were boys but wo serial alag hai aur ye alag.. ROFLROFL
 what is tmkocConfused

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

LOL

what is tmkocConfused

tarak mehta ka ulta chashma
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Nope this time Ichcha will WinSmilethis si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by IchchaDancing

I agree with you..Smile.. 

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...Sleepy

Edited by hermoinee - 21 March 2011 at 12:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23sourojintruderfast

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Nope this time Ichcha will WinSmilethis si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by IchchaDancing

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...Sleepy

Thanks hermoinee for sharing about the significance of Holi fire. In south we do not celebrate Holi so unaware of it. 

The Sloka "Karyeshu dashi....." was played on Tapasya who is antithesis of it.........................Will the CVs not do the same with their hyper creativity ?!!! I dare not  

hermione8

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

thank u for the informationBig smile , i am feeling very positive nowhermoinee , our information deskLOLLOL

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Thanks hermoinee for sharing about the significance of Holi fire. In south we do not celebrate Holi so unaware of it. 

The Sloka "Karyeshu dashi....." was played on Tapasya who is antithesis of it.........................Will the CVs not do the same with their hyper creativity ?!!! I dare not  

This story is told in 'Prahlada charithra' where Holika is Prahlad's father Hiranya Kashyap's sister, so a paternal aunt to the little boy.. This is also one of the methods with which Hiranya Kashyap tries to kill Prahlad for uttering Vishnu is the omnipotent God and not his dad.. I know that Holi is a north Indian festival, but all these festivals have their origins in our great epics, The Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatham, the story of Krishna.. So in essence, Holi fire is symbolic of evil burning and good surviving.. So let us be hopeful...SmileThumbs Up

Edited by hermoinee - 21 March 2011 at 1:23am

dreamz12

Go to top