Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I consider myself labour class: Shah Rukh

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I consider myself labour class: Shah Rukh

New Delhi, March 18 – He might be called the Badshah of Bollywood, but superstar Shah Rukh Khan considers himself labour class.

'I consider myself labour class as I like to maintain an active lifestyle. I like to work all day round and when it is taken away, it affects me mentally. And that percolated down to my family… as a result, everyone in my house also becomes sad,' said Shah Rukh while speaking at the India Today Conclave here Friday.

The actor has been dealing with a problematic back for a long time which has slowed him down.

Shah Rukh says he enjoys sharing his life with his fans as he has worked hard to achieve where he stands today.

'All my life I have worked so that I can be recognised. I want thousands of people to scream my name out. I want girls and youngsters to tear my clothes. I have worked very hard to achieve this, then I find it very stupid when I see stars hiding their faces.

'I want to be disturbed and troubled by people for as many years possible. I want to be remembered as 'he tried and he tried very hard',' he added.

IANS - realbollywood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

'I consider myself labour class as I like to maintain an active lifestyle. I like to work all day round and when it is taken away, it affects me mentally. And that percolated down to my family' as a result, everyone in my house also becomes sad,' said Shah Rukh while speaking at the India Today Conclave here Friday.

thats some vision he has of the labor class.. 😆