Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A SECOND CHANCE-Deserving or Not?? (DEV) (Page 4)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
No one is perfect on earth. everyone will make mistakes big or small. forgiveness is our humans basic nature, which we forgot long back. Till now Geet's character was very close to humanity. that's the beauty of this character. if dev repents his mistake then he should be forgiven. It's purely my opinion. Smile

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey sweetie...
dev should be forgiven... cause it will close the dev chapter for geet... forever... should his crime be forgetten... nope never....who can do such a deed once ... might do it again....

but in this all I hve a Q.... does Geet considers Dev her rapist... cause till date I have seen the forum screaming adn yelling that....  but what about geet opinoin... is it the same....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I don'e have a simple yes or no answer to this.

In my opinon Dev needs to repent A LOT(from his heart, soul and mind) and he should be punished one way or another before even thinking about getting a second chance. You can't change the past but you can change the future. If Maan and Geet want's to move on and do that by forgiving Dev then so be it but I think they still should put charges on Dev. A crime was comitted and the criminal deserves to be punished.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
if a sinner /culprit can b forgiven den dere is no need of law and justice word should b eliminated from dictionary....................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct-sann-Silentsoul

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Have I entered an alternate universe where culprits r forgiven?? I thot there were sensible people who believed in justice...If u can forgive ur own rapist Thn I dont think I belong to this universe. Second chance...seems yuccky to me

Edited by -sann- - 20 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctEchoesofpassion_Invincible_Silentsoul

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
rapist ko second chance do...kis baat ka second chance...shud geet stay with him in the same room again to chk whether he will control his lust or not?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct-sann-_Invincible_Infinitedreams

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

If Dev realizes the graveness of his mistake, if he is Repenting DIL SE for his past misdeeds, and all he really cares now is for Maaneet Happiness and nothing else.....Do you think he deserves a SECOND CHANCE?????

Everybody deserves a second chance and if the repentance is genuine then more so BUT before giving him that second chance he must be punished for his crimes. Dev has to serve a jail sentence after which his redemption can begin.

If Geet and Maan decide to Forgives Dev,without putting any chargesb against DEV will you forgive him too, or will u hold grudge against Dev Singh Khurana???

I personally will never forgive him or any other person like him. In my eyes his crimes are unpardonable....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Go to top