Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

If Dev realizes the graveness of his mistake, if he is Repenting DIL SE for his past misdeeds, and all he really cares now is for Maaneet Happiness and nothing else.....Do you think he deserves a SECOND CHANCE?????

Everybody deserves a second chance and if the repentance is genuine then more so BUT before giving him that second chance he must be punished for his crimes. Dev has to serve a jail sentence after which his redemption can begin.

If Geet and Maan decide to Forgives Dev,without putting any chargesb against DEV will you forgive him too, or will u hold grudge against Dev Singh Khurana???

I personally will never forgive him or any other person like him. In my eyes his crimes are unpardonable....

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

Have I entered an alternate universe where culprits r forgiven?? I thot there were sensible people who believed in justice...If u can forgive ur own rapist Thn I dont think I belong to this universe. Second chance...seems yuccky to me

Ditoo.....isse aage kuch nahi bolna mujhe................I am die hard feminist.........in my dicitonary rapist deosnt dedervse secnd chance.......until.........got punished for it..............
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

Ditoo.....isse aage kuch nahi bolna mujhe................I am die hard feminist.........in my dicitonary rapist deosnt dedervse secnd chance.......until.........got punished for it..............

😳😳 thats justice for me... U know how I am.... Any sin, doesnt even deserve a chance...u gotta pay for ur sins.....
I don't side with anyone. You piss me off. I want you dead. thats my rule...😉
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

😳😳 thats justice for me... U know how I am.... Any sin, doesnt even deserve a chance...u gotta pay for ur sins.....
I don't side with anyone. You piss me off. I want you dead. thats my rule...😉

I know....DON....meri ex GF.....for me rapist doent deserve any chance................but....Viji isnt you wrote on thread.....what type of message is this one............do crime and then repent......you will be free from ....punishment.............good idea............
JayaBachan thumbnail
He should die 😊. I hope that answers your question 😆
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay. My opinion only.

Should Dev be forgiven for his heinous crimes by Maan and Geet if he is truly repenting than so be it. Not every person in this world is perfect, as perfect is unattainable.  
If this man is going to truly, and whole heartedly repent and our Maan and Geet are ready to forgive as per there choice, than why not....
As Opti said in one of her topics from a quote 'The wise forgive but do not forget'..and i believe that. 
They can forgive him for his passed deeds but they can still keep a limitation upon, and forgivness does not mean that you have to forgot. The scars are always going to be there, but it is up to whether you want to heal them or let them worsen...

As for me. I am going to say the same. I follow the quote above. I will try to attempt to forgive him and be okay with it but i will never forget or see him in a perfect good light. He may be forgiven by me but i would still prefer him to out of the picture...

My opinion....Please do not take offense. 
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm.....first of all in this show justice is denied.....

so my ans to ur first question.....

dev should get a 2nd chance....if he gets punishment for wht he has done......criminal is criminal.....understanding  the graveness of the crime  & repentant is not enough.......he should punished  according to law....then this question will arise would he get 2nd chance or not

& to ur 2nd question......

he is DEV IL😡 .....i will never forgive him for wht he has done......😃 
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
savinik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Dev can give back Geet's innocence, he can be forgiven. If he can undo all the anguish, humiliation & heart break he caused her, he can be given a second chance. If he could ( Maan has already done it) make her family accept her, then he can be redeemed. Finally if he can get back her family jewelery, land etc, I think he may deserve a second chance.
Dev sucks ðŸ¤¢
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don,t think he deserve any chance because he committed a sin  intentionally and he was not a child at that time.