Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 8)

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Geekgod

Well, what can I say about the Ridiculous Rectangle. Their existence in the show is not even giving the comic relief that you'd expect from a cast as ridiculous looking as them...and thats a big bummerOuchOuch 

I wish they would indulge in some comedy
For their existence that's the only remedy

There was some talk of Arjun's vengeance
It turned out to be sheer nonsense

Right now they are giving a geometry lesson
Leaving me befuddled beyond reason

Please, someone explain their existence
Defying the viewers resistance

Yup, at least give them some humor
Seeing them romance is causing a furor

I will keep my trap shut about the other stuffLOL There are folks wiser than me and they  know a lot more about it.LOL

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap LOL LOL LOL even i dont understand whats the purpose of their

existenceConfused 3 months are long enough to judge one track now if still its not working its better to come up with other logical track here are some of the suggestions :

1. introduction of third khurrana brother vicky which is still missing from main plot.

2.bringing in maan past , story about their parents . khurana history still not revealed.

3. sameera and maans past.

4. geet family as it used to be in early days.

5. much more screen space to our beloved adi sir , romeo and maaneesha.so on......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youGeekgod-pixie-_Invincible_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Krishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ok no geet bashing i agree; but i haven't bashed her really any where i am just stating some points....nothing more...wow bashing ke maine?LOL.. i wrote it on the bottom girls as well that this post is for something else....but then there should be no pointers at maan to correct?

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 March 2011 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11InvisiblereaderHate_you-pixie-_Invincible_SilentsoulKrishna_Sourav

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

I have a serious issue..till my understanding geet is not attracted to dev nor has she forgiven..to me it seems she is just indifferent..she didnt bother to look at him when he was at table..and hear wht she says.'Ghar pe koi nahi hai.."..mmight be acc to preacp she is thnkful for trying to make the differences bw her and maan dissolve but might be we are wrong here..

but i wouldnt mind supporting for the AA track..tht gets on my nerves with no sense as it makes...

Shreya, I was just reviewing everyone's comments and am hence quoting it now. In all probability a lot of people must have already written down their opinions but here is mine too Big smile

Like you said, Dev might not have any relevance or importance in Geet's life and she might be totally indifferent towards him. But I haven't seen her graduation from her struggle and fight to have him punished to her indifference. 

The Geet I knew left her house not just to save her baby but to also avenge the fate meted to her, she left her house with a resolve to find Dev at any cost and have him punished for his actions, she left Maan because she could not accept that he had Dev released from prison, she fainted at the sight of Dev in Shimla, she told Maan that it was one of the most difficult tasks for her to go and ask Dev for help when he was sick, she thought to herself about how cheap Dev was when he put up a price for saving Maan's life. How is that indifference? I don't see it. Her hate was very much visible in all those actions. I cannot relate with what changed now. I don;t know why she was ok with Dev being around her in KM, I fail to understand her stand about him now and I am certainly not ok with that. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisiblereaderHate_youchipserialwatcher16-pixie-_Invincible_swan20Fallen Angelmysterygurl1427Krishna_Sourav

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Guys, I don't know if both my posts indicate Geet bashing. I certainly don;t intend that and am only worried about how the CV's are destroying it and nothing against Geet itself. I will edit my posts if they seem out of context. Just let me know Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Invisiblereader-pixie-_Invincible_mysterygurl1427Krishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Guys, I don't know if both my posts indicate Geet bashing. I certainly don;t intend that and am only worried about how the CV's are destroying it and nothing against Geet itself. I will edit my posts if they seem out of context. Just let me know Big smile
exactly....i love geet but what i am seein is that i don't find her to be that geet anymore....Ouch
but like my pretty said...i to will edit my post if there was any bashing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11Invisiblereader_Invincible_SoapoperasrfunKrishna_Sourav

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
A show just can't run on two leads, they need filler artists and parallel tracks to accommodate artists rest and such. 

At times viewers get very demanding, but do we know how hard these guys work to put on a 20 min  episode!  One 2 minute scene can take up to 3 -5 hours!  It's really not that easy!  These guys slog for days and hours!  Let's just appreciate the work! One thing I must say is that us viewers really get our blood pressure boiling on these shows! 

Do we ever sit and think why they doing this track, is it to accommodate artist time offs or illness! 

Crappy story and dragging and what not is part of a daily serial!  We must take that into consideration.  Why do we need to tell them how do their jobs, yes we are the viewers, but will they listen to us, have they??????????  I don't think so!

I started watching this show for its social message, for a woman who was wronged for money and was about to be murdered by her own brother.  A woman who struggled and faught for her baby!  She came to a different city wanting to become independent and fell in love with the man who saved her and baby's life.  Unfortunately the man happened to be brother of the man that wronged her.  Now this same man is living with them under the same roof!  Is that possible in real life, oh hell no!  Speaking for my self as a woman, if I was in this situation I would never allow that man near where I live.  Creatives should have made Geet strong here and she should have not allowed this to happen.  I don't care how much family wants to help, but as a woman she should not have to be in this situation.

Ok so where is her struggle now, they killed what Geet faught for, her baby, so here we are thinking they will listen to us! Trust me they won't and they will do what they feel.  I have zero hopes from any creatives! 

Dev turning into a saint, perhaps he repents as to what he's done.  When a person is wronged and if they forgive the sinner here, who are we to judge.  It's part of life at times many forgive, but they don't forget!  Its reality and happens in real life! To forgive someone makes u the bigger person!  Im not  defending Dev here, but Im just saying everyone in life makes mistakes right, no one is a saint!!!

My problem with creatives is that they made Geet very weak, she is not the same Geet that faught for her rights!

Sorry just my POV

@Shivani, lovely reply dear! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipserialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelFallen Angelmysterygurl1427swan20

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11Invisiblereaderchipbhakti2serialwatcher16-pixie-Sofnaliv2laughswan20Fallen AngelSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel_Invincible_Krishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@geets-thanks, urs too was....i was just scared that i hope i didn't offend u in any way.......as i didn't want a good friend like u in any way HugBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Invisiblereader_Invincible_

Go to top