Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 3)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Every woman with selfrespect would never support Dev to be near Geet, Can u tell me what did he ever did to fullfill happiness to Geet? He destroyed her life, he is a cheater, rapist, How ever people can favour him over Maan, no way, Maan the person who saved Geet many times, supported her in the hardest time in her life, remember real lover and friend the person who walks in when the whole world walk out......
When Geet had nobody around her, Who did support her? Being it with work, home, love and family, All Maan, nobody else, How the hell Dev get Geet so? In which right? My foot........

I encourge all women and not only women every human being to voice it loud, we never want a rapist, no way to be near Geet......

Samir Sharma is a mind-blowing actor and he is doing justice to Dev, but it doesn't mean to bring on track on Dev with Geet, no way, not such.........

What if this in real life? Would u support a rapist? Think of it logically, this is so disgusting to ever do.........

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4ariz2000Hate_youlemongrassserialwatcher16jyoti06SahSahswan20Fallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Serendipity..SofnaSoapoperasrfun

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Every woman with selfrespect would never support Dev to be near Geet, Can u tell me what did he ever did to fullfill happiness to Geet? He destroyed her life, he is a cheater, rapist, How ever people can favour him over Maan, no way, Maan the person who saved Geet many times, supported her in the hardest time in her life, remember real lover and friend the person who walks in when the whole world walk out......
When Geet had nobody around her, Who did support her? Being it with work, home, love and family, All Maan, nobody else, How the hell Dev get Geet so? In which right? My foot........

I encourge all women and not only women every human being to voice it loud, we never want a rapist, no way to be near Geet......

Samir Sharma is a mind-blowing actor and he is doing justice to Dev, but it doesn't mean to bring on track on Dev with Geet, no way, not such.........

What if this in real life? Would u support a rapist? Think of it logically, this is so disgusting to ever do.........

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
yes Zee....i agree with everything u have stated.
in times like this geet should be firm with dev,....tell him straight up that he has no right to even look at her.
No dev and geet......only maaneet.....

a rapist should be punished.....not be rewarded!!!Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_you-pixie-jyoti06swan20Serendipity..SecretKhabri420

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Shraddha, Thank you so much for this post. I left similar comments in the Den yesterday too. And for a while for that matter. 

Someone commented yesterday and said that if Geet herself wants to forgive Dev and move on, we should just accept it. I am somehow not OK with the idea. If it was someone's real life and as an individual a girl /woman made that choice for herself, I wouldn't mind. But this unfortunately is a show and knowingly or unknowingly people get influenced in some ways. In that aspect, I think this is a totally inappropriate message being shown.

Dev violated Geet in the cheapest was possible. he cannot claim that he intended well and it was just a weak moment. He knew very well that he did not mean well when he married Geet. And that night, he took advantage of her vulnerability. If he should be forgiven, so should Brij, so should NT, so should every other social criminal. 

The idea that in the deepest of her depression's Geet is seeking help from anyone around her to cheer herself up is unthinkable. Maaneet's first big misunderstanding was the fact that Geet assumed that Maan has Dev released from prison when Geet clearly wanted him punished. What changed? Where is that Geet?

I am also appalled that Maan always lands up fighting Geet's battles. Why? He literally went against everyone in his family to try to get Geet the justice she deserved. He is still fighting towards that goal. And it looks and feels like Geet doesn't even care about it anymore. How can that be acceptable?

As a woman, I don;t agree with Geet's ways. She could be young, naive, in distress, depressed, lost hope in life. This is the time Maan and Geet should be together and get over this sorrow. this is certainly not reason enough for her to soften up towards Dev. Dev is her culprit and he should be punished. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4Hate_youlemongrasschipmy_view-Deepzz-polly23panchjun5TSharanserialwatcher16-pixie-jyoti06SahSahswan20Serendipity..Fallen Angelmysterygurl142749erFan

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

I have a serious issue..till my understanding geet is not attracted to dev nor has she forgiven..to me it seems she is just indifferent..she didnt bother to look at him when he was at table..and hear wht she says.'Ghar pe koi nahi hai.."..mmight be acc to preacp she is thnkful for trying to make the differences bw her and maan dissolve but might be we are wrong here..

but i wouldnt mind supporting for the AA track..tht gets on my nerves with no sense as it makes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-serialwatcher16jyoti06SahSah

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

I have a serious issue..till my understanding geet is not attracted to dev nor has she forgiven..to me it seems she is just indifferent..she didnt bother to look at him when he was at table..and hear wht she says.'Ghar pe koi nahi hai.."..mmight be acc to preacp she is thnkful for trying to make the differences bw her and maan dissolve but might be we are wrong here..

but i wouldnt mind supporting for the AA track..tht gets on my nerves with no sense as it makes...

Shreya- Her defending Dev to Maan and then walking out of KM because of that (as per articles and SBS/SBB) surely does not seem in character for Geet, to me atleast

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youpolly23serialwatcher16jyoti06mchopraSerendipity..mysterygurl1427

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Dev-Geet love angle is a strict no-no. I don't mind Geet forgiving Dev for her own peace of mind so that she can completely sever all ties with her past, not for the sake of easing Dev's conscience.  In fact I would prefer to see that Dev, not having the handle of guilt post the forgiveness, return to his old self.  Geet's forgiveness should in no way be construed as Dev escaping the clutches of law and justice which should be shown as doing its bit to get him behind bars, at least by the end of the show, if they want to keep the villian around. Wouldn't mind seeing Dev as the devious villian who keeps making these master plans to drive a wedge between Maaneet and failing miserably.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000lemongrasschip-pixie-jyoti06SahSahSilentsoulmysterygurl142749erFan

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
As for now I want to give the creatives a benefit of doubt till the next weeks episode to see where they are going with the Dev-Geet track.

Introducing the seemingly saint Dev amidst Maneet is a gray area..

I hope they know what they are doing....I  do not want them to go with an offensive threesome situation......The idea itself is morally repugnant.....

I hope their brains are drilled with the fact  that Dev is not just an ex-BF....but a criminal...an evil person who raped an innocent girl .......when his mind was in full faculties..

GHSP had set a precedence about a strong female lead....who did not tolerate any injustice from anybody...even Maan..when she misunderstood the Conversation before the IP track......Where did that Geet go?.......

CV's cannot justify any change in Geet's heart towards Dev....and give an excuse ...by blaming it on depression brought on by a miscarriage and get away with it....

Once we were proud to be GHSP fans cause Geet was a beacon of light for womanhood.....Now all the women...Geet, Annie , Nitya..... seem to be no less than doormats.....for chauvinistic and manipulative men....

I hope the Channel and PH pay heed to our words before they lose their Golden egg...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000Hate_youlemongrassserialwatcher16-pixie-jyoti06SahSahmysterygurl1427

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
totally agree it high time we do something for our beloved show :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06SahSahmysterygurl1427

Go to top