Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 2)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
 OK ALL lets not bash Geet lets tell star one and the PH.. Lets email or call.. THats what will help not this bashing geet on the IF

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-serialwatcher16jyoti06SahSah

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
SV couldn't agree more about NASA track, last couple of episodes there has been too much of them showed and it has brought down my enjoyment of the episode. Annie doesn't seem to care about how badly and poorly treated she has been by Arjun, I'm not actually sure if being with Sangram is worse than being with Arjun.

There is no way any kinda of romantic track can be shown between Dev and Geet, that would make a mockery of the show and what we have seen so far - Geet went to all these lengths and made all these sacrifices for her baby and to get justice for what Dev did to her. So how could she ever even talk with him let alone consider him in a romantic light is beyond me. Romance between Dev and Geet would be final nail in the coffin in the show. Geet could never forget what he did to her the same way the fans of the show can either. Dev. It can never be shown that Geet has any interest or friendship with Dev. I know she has a big heart but no one can be that big hearted that they forgive Dev and everything he did, just because he said sorry. Somethings are unforgivable and never change esp since Dev knew exactly what he was doing in HP. It wasn't NT who slept with Geet, that will always be Dev so he is the real villian in the story.

I've already emailed them all with my thoughts

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yousyamasastry_68chipamourfouGCpolly23-pixie-Geekgodserialwatcher16jyoti06SahSahswan20mysteriousmilli

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ok i am in.

thanks for the post......but what do we say when we call? lolz

i mean they answer and then we just say......yea we want maaneet...how exactly do we go about this?? lolz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68Hate_youamourfouGCGeekgod-pixie-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Shrads very well written...

I agree ....CVs hv every right to move the story in the direction they want..but there r few things which need to be set right as we love this series and we don't want it to become another twisted saga of a girl getting sandwiched between two brothers...

So CV team,PH and channel...plss look into these 10 following things that every viewers out here wants to see...

1)END AA TRACK

2)BRING MAANEET PASSION/ROMANCE BACK

3) NO NO NO DEV-GEET-MAAN TRIANGLE ...

4)TURN DEV NEGATIVE AND BUILD A STORY WHERE MAANEET TOGETHER CAN FIGHT THE EVIL

5)GIVE MORE SCREEN TIME TO MAANEET WHERE BOTH CAN B SEEN AS A MATURED MARRIED COUPLE WITH A PROPER MATURED COMMUNICATION

6)PLEASE NOT LET A THIRD ANGLE LIKE DEV OR DADI INTERFERE BETWEEN MAANEET..FOR ONCE LET THEM SOLVE THEIR OWN PROBLEM

7)IF SEPARATION OR MU HAPPENS,IT SHOULD ONLY RESULT IN MAANEET PASSIONATE REUNION

8)BRING OUT THE HIDDEN CHAPTERS OF MAAN'S PAST(FAMILY REALTED OR SAMEERA RELATED) AND WEAVE A STORY THERE RATHER THAN TRYING OUT CLICHED ROUTES OF TRIANGLES AND RECTANGLES...

9)GHSP IS ABOUT MAAANEET AND NOT MAAN OR GEET...REMEMBER THIS..SO KEEP CONSISTENCY IN THIER CHARACTERISATION...

10)LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST GEET GETTING JUSTICE BY PUTTING DEV BEHIND BARS

Try out these above 10 steps ...and viewers complain will automatically stop....So get Maaneet romance back on track...thats the USP of the show don't loose it ever...

PS:Sorry for shouting in caps in most of my post...but I want to get the PH,channel and CVs hear me loudly and clearlySmile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4ariz2000karimaanpriyaoctsyamasastry_68lemongrassmaaneet2010Hate_youMadhuskchip-Deepzz-polly23amourfouGCspringsAmiiishAnvi2009.Lina.panchjun5saumieeGeekgodTSharan-pixie-iMadzserialwatcher16Sofna_Invincible_Meetu_AnuSerendipity..RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunutopia88SahSahswan2049erFanpop77SigmaFallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427mysteriousmilli

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@pixie and jyoti excellent, jyoti your 10 points rocks. if they want to regain their lost audience they should and must:

1. end AA track ASAP and introduce another parallel track which closely linked with main plot. parallel track doesnt mean another love story. we have maaneet thats enough for us.

2. no love triangle among dev, maan and geet. cvs must born in mind specially mahesh that GHSP has young audience these ekta type twists with swapping husbands and breaking main leads as in tujh sang preet wont work here.

3. maaneet passionate love story is usp of this show . bring it back.

4. make dev negative, thats really wrong message going if he isnt punished.

5. most importantly bring back swati and old team back. show is really loosing its audience if this trend continues.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yousyamasastry_68polly23Geekgodserialwatcher16jyoti06mysterygurl1427Soapoperasrfunutopia88

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Shivi/:Check your PM...and about contact details..Shrads gave it in her opening psot..we need to use those contact numbersEmbarrassed...

@Shrads I m making it a stickyEmbarrassed

@All:Plsss keep ading your valuable pointsEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010syamasastry_68amourfouGCpolly23TSharan-pixie-Geekgodsaumiee.Lina.Serendipity..mysterygurl1427mysteriousmilli

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Jyo I love your 10 steps

I would also like to add can they build parallel tracks with characters who are already liked and popular in the show like Adi and Pinky, how many times have we asked to see this, I think their lighthearted story would be a lovely contrast to the seriousness showed and awful NASA track

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68polly23amourfouGCjyoti06mysterygurl1427pop77

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Please please suggest to get another writer as well. Meanin try to get back swati pandey with mahesh. Also some old Cv's as well. I still feel we need swati back because she had very innovative ideas for the show. The way she wrote her scenes, even it was a simple scene it portayed oozing passion.

We have to let them know, that as women we feel disgusted with the fact that they are showing Geet and Dev like this, when in reality Dev should be smacked by geet and be told straightly that he should never dare to look her way again.

Dev should get punished.

Either REMOVE ANI ARJUN NITIYA....or some how start to connect Arjun and Ani to maaneet now...because it feels as though these characters fit no where near the story of the actual show.

When will arjun and dev meet? There is no connection whatsoever to the main characters.

If they want Ani and Arjun in the story, then they need to be IN the story not out....they have not done anything yet with arjun, nt, and dev.

Also we want Maaneet's characterizations to be kept in tact. where is our halla bol geet? the real geet we know never cried and stayed depressed for this long. She has always come out stronger the ever and has always faced the world with her head held high.Tongue
This geet i do not know her.

We want to see a stronger maaneet....and a independent Geet....who gives strength to all women out there in the world.Tongue

MU's are okay, we like them....just no butcherin of the characters please.Big smile
these are some of my quick thoughts.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 March 2011 at 6:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yousyamasastry_68amourfouGCravenheartpolly23serialwatcher16jyoti06SahSahSerendipity..Sofnapop77Soapoperasrfunmysteriousmilli

Go to top