Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 18)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
well ll pen down soon.. good job DEVilss....  Hug

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you, that they ruined the Geet character as well basic theme of GHSP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Maneetmania Newbie
Maneetmania
Maneetmania

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Fully agree with you - CVs should not harm the main theme and the positivity of the show----

Please give us the old charm back---do not play with the sentiments of viewers--We cannot accept Dev interfering in any manner in Maneet life  - It high time Maneet start afresh after losing the baby, emerge  as stronger couple and close the Dev/NT chapter forever from their life - this show now does not need villains - it will survive and prosper on Maneet chemistry alone - so do not worry about TRPs - Let us see some different track in the show - Geet the professional, educated woman - handling better responsibilites at KC- helping needy woman,childeren--

End AA track - Arjun's oath and commitment to NT is still unfulfilled-- complete this and end the track -

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Fallen Angel

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
mujhe lagta tha ki hamari opinions matter karti hai to the CVs and the PH....but ab dekhke lagta hai ki they doesn't even care what we feel.....

Edited by Tuli - 22 March 2011 at 8:08pm
TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Too much negativity never works....and this is Maaneet we r talking about. The USP of the show is these two and their journey of life TOGETHER.....there are always bumps and hurdles in the journey but when you have each other you can sail through any situation......

Will be back with more....

Thx Pixie for this post!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Silentsoul

hafuuk Groupbie
hafuuk
hafuuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
you are totally right....first of all i hate the interruption of AA scenes in between and secondly i dont get it why geet is forgiving dev...she is not supposed to do that and be scared of anyone as maan is with her in every aspect and maan hates dev as much as she doesBig smile
i ll definitly mail the complaint as if our besties are going down then we neeed to worry Ermm     THANKS AGAIN!  

basicquestion1

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

@shrads...i forgot to thank you for opening this discussion hun

loved everyone's views on it...........

Silentsoul

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

@ pixie : Great post Star

Phew , I was wondering whether I was the only one totally confused with the current track in GHSP. I mean how could a woman suddenly forgive a man that betrayed her (Geet was always portrayed to be a strong woman, one who will not forgive that easily, who wanted justice, who even left her paternal home, jailed Brij etc etc' ), how can the great MSK start doubting his Misti Geet (Maan Singh Khurana who has always looked beyond what the eyes really saw ) , where did Nainon ka tara disappear (completely vanished in comaConfused ) , where's Pinky (we miss you dear foodieCry) , tasha (no ideaDead ) , Arjun-Nitya-Annie-Sangram-Romeo-Manishaa !!!!(I better not mention abt this triangle 'err I mean hexagon ..err triangle'grrrrAngry) .

That's me after watching AA/NS/RNM scenes ----> 

---------------------> Dev  (btw SS is handsome...atleast thats what makes me tolerate himEmbarrassed)

Viewers request to CV's  --->

Disclaimer : No bashing meant to any characters in real or fictional life. Any resemblance to the graphical representation is just coincidental. Wink   Just another very very disappointed fanCry.  MISS the old GHSP A LOT.  We want our old GHSP back ................

Halla Bol, (blabbered post ..effect of watching current ghsp tracksGeek)

AJ

Edited by maaneet2010 - 22 March 2011 at 1:28am

Silentsoul

Go to top