Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 17)

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I also agree.   

(original posted by liv2laugh)

Next what on earth is this track of Geet smiling around Dev? Confused Confused Confused. I think this is because you do not have a woman among you. Do you even understand what he did to her? Do you even understand the depth of her despair and now she is willing to forgive him? Angry You are insulting women who have been abused everywhere by even contemplating this track. It is an insult to woman kind. Do not think of going down that road. Angry

Maan should help Geet recover from the trauma not Dev. Angry Angry Angry
What he did to Geet is unforgivable. You started off on a good note - a girl's fight for justice and you are going to end your series with her smiling at her rapist and maybe even walking off to the sunset with him Ouch Confused Confused.

FINALLY REMEMBER THIS MAANEET GAVE YOU THE HIGHEST TRPs.
SO KEEP THEM TOGETHER DO NOT BREAK THEM UP
GEET SHOULD NOT FORGIVE DEV OR BE ATTRACTED TO HIM DeadDead Dead
THIS WILL CAUSE YOUR FANS TO QUIT AND YOUR SERIES TO WRAP UP.

Finally get your act together please. There is this air of negativity and tension pervading the show that makes it impossible to watch the show unless you stop caring for it. If you stop caring for it, you might as well stop watching it. Is that what you want your fans to do? Think about it.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE FEEL GOOD SHOW WE KNEW - YOU WILL GET YOUR TRPs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
cv.
dev is a criminal. he  spoiled geet's life. how can she forgive him. dev track is disgusting.  plz.....respect the women.

u r giving a social message.plz....don't spoil the message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrko

Manasi90 Senior Member
Manasi90
Manasi90

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u guys!!!!!!! but i think v should check it out it more. i think dat after leaving, the introduced character will make her realise  dat  her decision of leaving maan was wrong. also v could get to c maaneet 2gether as maan will obviously try 2 get geet back. & if vr lucky v r lucky that time, maaneet romance can be shown!!!!!!!!!!!! 

But  yes i totally miss maaneet passionate and intense scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wat do u Think ?????????????
ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Wonderful post Pixie. Clap

A very good question. Does the audience opinion matter at all to the Creatives? Confused

1. Yes, Arjun - Anwesha is not making any sense. It is a nice track to develop as long as the actors can act. We understand the modalities of serial making. With six days a week, its humanly impossible to see Maan and Geet in every frame. We need other actors, we need parallel tracks. But the problem is that firstly the track failed to make an impact because of the actors and secondly, its going nowhere. Why cannot we have something logical shown? A brother wanting to take revenge for what happened to his sister and in turn falling in love with the girl whom he wanted to destroy...... Till here, it made sense. What after that? There are other options here. Adi-Pinky track for instance. We can have a cute love story there. Both the actors are adored and can give a breather to the main leads.

2. Dev. What is he upto? Is he negative or positive? I kind of like the way the track is progressing. The creatives have thought out this track well. 

- There was a miscarriage that happened. Dev has no 'haq' on Geet at all. After the death of the baby, there's nothing tying him to Geet.

- Geet and Maan suffering and drifting apart.

- Dev trying to be a support for both Maan and Geet.

Before I go even further, I am not supporting Dev or his actions of the past nor am I telling that he is reformed now and he needs to be forgiven. But there is a need for Dev at this point of time.

Dev has always hurt Geet. But the one thing in his side is that he understands the human mind. He has been privy to the small fights between Maan and Geet. He knows that these two have disagreements. Yes, Maan and Geet love each other very much. But there is a lack of communication between them and Dev will help bridge that gap.

MSK is not God. He is a human being with faults. He loves Geet and he has accepted the baby as his. Geet was wronged and he tried to make that wrong right. He is angry with his brother for what he did to Geet. But do you think for one instance that MSK has never thought of how Geet would have warmed up to Dev if Dev had not wronged her? Do you think MSK does not know what a charmer his brother is? How Dev embodies all that MSK is not - charming, devoted and understanding where all MSK does is reach conclusions first and then thinks later?

All that matters to MSK is Geet's happiness. But he looks at Geet's happiness the way he thinks she will be happy, not the way she wants to be happy. There is nothing wrong in his thinking. Its how he executes that is a problem. 

Geet as a mother wants to grieve. She wants to feel the lost baby, she wants compassion. She wants empathy. All she got from Maan was going back to work, dismantling baby's room. She feels he is not empathetic. Maybe, just maybe she feels that Maan must be happy that the baby is gone because it was never his. Maybe she feels that he is relieved. But with Dev, she shares that pain. The pain of a loss of a baby even though Dev had just donated his sperm. At this present situation, Dev and Geet share a common pain. Thats the reason for their bonding. Not that MSK doesn't. But he does not how to express his feelings. MSK's life revolves around Geet and Geet's life revolves around MSK and the lost baby. Lets not forget that!!

Geet has not forgiven Dev or what he did to her. She just understands the pain that he is going thru for the loss of the baby as she faces the same too. Its as if they both are in the same boat. 

Dev has always been an unspoken subject, an unspoken situation, an unspoken person between Maan and Geet. Geet now gets a chance to compare Dev and Maan in the same situation……. Lets not forget that till now NT has been shown as the main culprit and Dev being a mere pawn in that scheme of things. Both Dev and MSK have their faults. And in the time of this crisis, it is for Geet  to see the way these two rise up to the occasion. For at a future date, Geet should not have a doubt in her mind as to how her life would have turned out if she had forgiven Dev and made a life with him. I can imagine the questions coming here. How can Geet forgive Dev? He is a rapist. I know. Its just a question of "what if?"

For MSK, this is a situation to leave behind his insecurities with respect to Geet. She belongs to him. Period!! Nobody else matters. He needs that reassurance from Geet and for that to happen, he has to see how Geet reacts to Dev. He needs to understand his faults and he needs to communicate more.

Sorry for the long post. All I am trying to say here is there is a need for Dev at this point of time in the story. How Dev turns out to be at a later stage is a question. But for now, Dev the unspoken subject needs to be addressed in the life of Maan and Geet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-winonaFallen Angel-Kash-swan20

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Exactly no news, but people think that it will definitely gonna happen, so my question is if happens what we will do?

Muniza

Exactly Muniza, being it confirmed or not, Are we waiting for it until it happens kya?.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

[QUOTE=-pixie-][QUOTE=Rolzz]Ahhh.... CV calling, spamming, mailing started for Geet also?? Then its time to wrap up the serial on high notes!! (From DMG experience)

Hey i didnt mean any offense.... I was just being cynical... Geet CVs always had the best pool of fans who gave constructive criticisms/suggestions at every point, still they failed!! They have been a failure for a very loooong time now and I dont have any hope!!
So if they have lost interest in the show to the extent of prompting fans to send mails now, I feel they should better wrap up the show on high note without causing fans to pull out hair like other serials!!

@Rolzz even i have a feeling that they loose interest in show, still Dont get it why????? mean its not yet one year old but the way they are going forward clearly seems that lost interest, may be some problem in PH or start of new show on SPConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulRolzz

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Of course Geet would never go with Dev and leave Maan. That is literally impossible. Even the creatives cannot assassinate a character to that degrading extent. But that's not the issue. Members are more disturbed with the way creatives are portraying us women. The lone fact that Geet is even communing with Dev is the prime disturbing factor. We don't want to see her warming up to him, just because he did something 'sweet'.

Since when does 'sweet' overshadow misleading intercourse, using and dumping someone for their money and impregnating them? Never.

I concur with ur views and that's the biggest problem with this show, they've made woman like dirt!  Stomp, spit and kick them in the end! AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishSilentsoulswan20

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Exactly no news, but people think that it will definitely gonna happen, so my question is if happens what we will do?

Muniza

Have faith in CV's, this will never happen!  Geet will never go back to Dev and CV's will not do that with her character, she might forgive him, but she will never go to him!
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@ash.......i agree with most that you have written but i don't think Geet & Dev share a common pain. Dev has never acknowledged the baby's existence, let alone think of it as his own. Yes he may have felt sad that the baby was no more but his pain can never be the same as Geet's or even Maan's. He may understand Geet's pain but he can never feel the same amount of pain & anguish that Geet & Maan are feeling.

Edited by swan20 - 21 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08Silentsoul49erFan

Go to top