Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 16)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Lily Sparkle: He has become the dutiful bahu in the show. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelsun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Ahhh.... CV calling, spamming, mailing started for Geet also?? Then its time to wrap up the serial on high notes!! (From DMG experience)

Rolzz...its just a point of view- somewhere along the line, they seem to have lost the plot- I am just asking or rather suggesting that they course correct. No other intent. I love the show very much and would like to see it continue well into the future. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16sun29SecretKhabri420

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Daaku

A dutiful bahu has a duty towards each and every member of the family. It would be a great relief  to see him train his laser eyes towards his darling non-existent sister who is worried about his breakfast and see what she is upto, isn't it. There are different BHAIS after her.LOL After all there must be a rakhi ka bandhan which he has to nibhaofy, isn't it.

Then he can go and visit NT at the hospital. After all even wives (I don't think his divorce could have got finalised so fast) and see if Arjun recognises him.

He can go and remind Arjun about the revenge that he was supposed to take and tell him to take revenge against Dev.

And last but not the least if he still misses seeing maan and geet, he can see the marriage video of Maan and geet, since he did not attend the marriage. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrasslatekateRageOfAnAngelTaiyosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

@usha.........and also like a true bahu who needs to poke her nose in to everything..he can open the spooky room and also start hunting for vickyLOL

Edited by sun29 - 21 March 2011 at 3:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Lily Sparkle: COOL Post LOLLOLLOL. He is not yet completely a dutiful bahu and his slender and fragile shoulders cannot take so much of load, especially when creatures are non-existent. Mann and Geet are visible with a problem so an experiment case for Babu Dev Babu. If he succeeds here, he will get the certificate to  practice bahu giri permanently. LOLLOLLOL

lemongrasslatekateserialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelsun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

daaku, sun

one more, this is the last

Now since he is certified dutiful bahu and also since this is a new age serial, they should get their bahu remarried and give him away to his new in-laws house. 

Na rahega dev, na rahegi deva-giriLOL

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 21 March 2011 at 3:21am

lemongrasslatekateRageOfAnAngelsun29

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Of course Geet would never go with Dev and leave Maan. That is literally impossible. Even the creatives cannot assassinate a character to that degrading extent. But that's not the issue. Members are more disturbed with the way creatives are portraying us women. The lone fact that Geet is even communing with Dev is the prime disturbing factor. We don't want to see her warming up to him, just because he did something 'sweet'.

Since when does 'sweet' overshadow misleading intercourse, using and dumping someone for their money and impregnating them? Never.

latekateiMadzSilentsoul49erFanswan20

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by Rolzz

Ahhh.... CV calling, spamming, mailing started for Geet also?? Then its time to wrap up the serial on high notes!! (From DMG experience)

Rolzz...its just a point of view- somewhere along the line, they seem to have lost the plot- I am just asking or rather suggesting that they course correct. No other intent. I love the show very much and would like to see it continue well into the future. 

Hey i didnt mean any offense.... I was just being cynical... Geet CVs always had the best pool of fans who gave constructive criticisms/suggestions at every point, still they failed!! They have been a failure for a very loooong time now and I dont have any hope!!
So if they have lost interest in the show to the extent of prompting fans to send mails now, I feel they should better wrap up the show on high note without causing fans to pull out hair like other serials!!

fatim30Preethi-Premi-pixie-Silentsoul

Go to top