Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 13)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. Clap I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. Dead I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! Angry We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love Hug. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  

Bingo............ClapClapClapClapClapyour post was perfect............speically this part...GEet was dead because of his deeds....leave a girl ....after raping her soul...her life...her dreams.....and when She is stronger than you......or she is your bhabhi............try and act all innocent...to buy her sympathy..............with one full bottle of blood.................How easy to....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskFingerFetishbasicquestion1mgdg_2010mysterygurl1427

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.ClapClap..Agree with all those who are against showing Dev together with Geet.
.No girl in their right mind would be able to forgive a person like Dev for wat he had done...And I think we should make someway for the CVs to listen to us...

Edited by Saams - 20 March 2011 at 8:57pm
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. Clap I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. Dead I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! Angry We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love Hug. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  

ClapClapClap Very well written dear, why sorry about that?
Seriously awesome....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishiMadzbasicquestion1

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Exactly no news, but people think that it will definitely gonna happen, so my question is if happens what we will do?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzSecretKhabri420

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
dev shuld stay away from geet and how dare he touch geet. i don't like him touching geet. he is culprit and even he wants to make up but still should stay away from geet and talk from distance. i don't want also the love triangle. maaneet's love is beyond anything aand there is no place for third personAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskbasicquestion1Silentsoul

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
We want passionate maaneet back!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskbasicquestion1RageOfAnAngel49erFan

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ! This is very much needed. I so agree. Hats off to everyone who made these suggestions and the wonderful posts!

Ok so there was like one time when I used to watch Geet and faint after every episode. It was so romantic . The show was filled with masti , romance, comedy , and that spark that made MaanEet number 1! We all watched the show with great eager to see what would be next for Maan and Geet. There were the nok jhoks , the cute fights, the love scenes , and thoe happy momnents that made us emotional ! 

But now? Now everything is like .. broken apart. There is so much nonsense and stupidness ! Like Dev coming back ! Biggest emotional trauma EVER! He is the reason for MaanEet seperation ! And then ? BSK gone ? I was so pist that day because BSK was one big reason that kept the bond of Maan to Geet and Geet to Maan ! This made no sense. The show was going .. good but you CVs just had to ruin some happiness in the show ?

I feel like the other fellow members do here. I feel like that park GHSP had is gone . Lost somewhere. Few days ago , I was watching KC moments from when Geet joined the office. Thoe were golden moments ! I wish that MaanEet spark would still be there and we all would feel the same dreamy romantic way when we had thoe unbearable hot MaanEet moments.

All we are trying to say is we are the audience of GHSP . In that case shouldnt we have a voice in what is happening? Shouldnt we have our likes dislikes? Its kind of akward becase we have a liking ..thats MaanEet. And that is what we are missing right now! We want that back. We want those moments back when we could just dream about MaanEet. Please CVs open your eyes! Pleasse!  Give us that spark that lightning back!

Hallabol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter?

forgot to answer the title...does it matter...obviously not !!!!ROFL ROFL

Go to top