Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 12)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Are we waiting for it until it gone be showen on TV?.......

It's not question of being it confirmed or not, pics tell a lots which hurt Geet fans.....

Edited by temorocks - 20 March 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-_Invincible_RageOfAnAngelSaamsSilentsoulmysterygurl142749erFan

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I may be the only one saying this ...but the show is the writers/creatives/PH's vision and its being served out the viewers to see ...whether they like it or they dont ...is upto the viewers themselves ....why wud /shud viewers try and run a show on their demands ......if the CV's want it this way ....see their perspective and if u dont like what is being shown its fine move on ....whats this with viewers trying to formulate a story to satisfy their own perception ....I think this PH and the CV's have spoilt their viewers by running the show on their demands , cutting out tracks forcing romance and what not ......that today whatever they show is sort of unacceptable unless of course its some hot romance .......I think the story itself has been spoilt by too much viewer interference itself .........

Most may not like what they read in this post but it is the truth ...........

The fans have never trusted the Creatives or have had patience when req ..so no track has ever reached its true potential  ...and the creatives have been just forced to focus on Maaneet chemistry and the rest can just go wherever

Edited by rdfan - 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Sofnasuj01RageOfAnAngel49erFanswan20

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
@Pooo well said!  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lovely post but i guess after screaming all the time "plz don't ruin geet's character", i  feel like that everytime we all scream the new cv take geet's charecter to even a new lower point...i give up on any complaints. 
new cv new drama. it's not the same show. i guess their attitude is..take it or leave it. i'm no one influential ..so can only pick the option of leave it.
i miss my old maan n geet. maan helping geet in every walk of life..whn he knew he was in luv n whn he had no clue, how he felt about her.
i miss my real geet who always in her heart knew..maan wud always be on herside and wud nvr tell her anything that didn't benefit her.

then came the new cvs and the birth of maan and geet where geet like any saas bahu drama will trust any1 (even her rapist)but her husband.
and maan in stupid paint days wud act weired...i cannot relate to this story anymore where we r suppose to start liking real rapists, real criminals. dev n arjun all the same. geet sides with both. where is this drama going to...shock value....oh i'm shocked at the values!!!

-pixie-

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!!

-pixie-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. Clap I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. Dead I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! Angry We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love Hug. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassbasicquestion1-sumaiya--pixie-liv2laughSilentsoulswan20RageOfAnAngelInfinitedreams

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. Clap I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. Dead I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! Angry We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love Hug. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  

thanx for what u've written.Clap
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u soooooooooooooooooo much.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish-pixie-

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Are we waiting for it until it gone be showen on TV?.......

It's not question of being it confirmed or not, pics tell a lots which hurt Geet fans.....

I agree are we sure that GEET is going with DEV .... I feel that this may be a misunderstanding ... but if ppl are saying that they want GEET and DEV track over MAAN and GEET .... THEN NO WAY !!!!!!!!! MAAN and GEET FOREVER and EVER !!!!Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 20 March 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-SecretKhabri420

Go to top