Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? (Page 10)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

geetu

The quote is from Opti's post and so credit to her. I loved your post. I am just catching up on all that went on today and caught this post and so could not resist writing. But how much do we believe in these articles i don't know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Silentsoul49erFan

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I wonder how some people would ever think of supporting a rapist to be linked with Geet? No way, it seems the CVs lost memory about what Dev did and how much Maan supported Geet........

Not only women, everyone with selfrespect would never accept even Dev to come near Geet........

exactly...........zee..........is this show GHSP or Uttran............I am trying to understand

Edited by kuls11 - 20 March 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16_Invincible_SecretKhabri420Krishna_Sourav

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Well, what can I say about the Ridiculous Rectangle. Their existence in the show is not even giving the comic relief that you'd expect from a cast as ridiculous looking as them...and thats a big bummerOuchOuch 

I wish they would indulge in some comedy
For their existence that's the only remedy

There was some talk of Arjun's vengeance
It turned out to be sheer nonsense

Right now they are giving a geometry lesson
Leaving me befuddled beyond reason

Please, someone explain their existence
Defying the viewers resistance

Yup, at least give them some humor
Seeing them romance is causing a furor

I will keep my trap shut about the other stuffLOL There are folks wiser than me and they  know a lot more about it.LOL

Good good Bubbawa i love you for this..Better be shut.....Yes let the wiser people dealWink....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16Geekgod

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Shradha, 

I loved your topic  and your passion and it caught my attention so much that i decided to write at 11.45 at night. I am a bigger pendulum than daadi i guess. one day i am so passionate about the serial and get upset and on another day i get dejected and accept that it is not my story and i accept what trash they dish out to me. Anyway some jottings of mine i have posted.  

All the people in this post have written with a lot of passion and i really hope it has some effect. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 20 March 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i personally feel we should let all this be, not cos any of what is being shown is right or wrong, but cos its their show !
we on our part can say things here on a fan forum we are empowered to do so ...
when your neighbours fight in their own house, you could tell them out of concern for once...
if they continue to do so, you just leave them to deal with it themselves ...
i think over interference from the fans and the so called well wishers has already messed up the story to a large extent...
by the looks of it, StarOne does look like a channel that goes by popular opinion.. and thus compromises its story !
For once, for the love of TV, lets just watch a show, see what turn it takes, make suggestions at our level and leave to them to take action...
If they dont do it its their loss...
Calling Production houses/Channels, bombarding with emails, telling them what they are supposed to do in a harsh tone is a very mob/union leaderish according to me !!
take it as a request from me, let all this be ... if u dont like what you are watching dont watch it, dont tell them what they are supposed to do just cos you love the show !
they respect you cos you are the audience, but repeated telling will only irk them...
have you ever wondered why GEET has stopped talking to people directly when it was regular feature earlier! When an attempt was made to be on a one on one, and people starting bombarding, i am sure they couldnt handle it beyond a point...
Lets care for the show, but not in a suffocating way !! 

Its ultimately your call, i would never tell anyone what they should be doing, but i for sure can share what i feel... I am doing the same here as well..

Its up to you now !!

You spoke my mind!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
In this current track the emphasis seems to be on how great Dev is....Ermm....Geet & Maan have succumbed to their own insecurities & shortcomings while Dev is the saviour who will set everything right in the  Maneet world. How did it come to this? Shouldn't the story focus on Geet & Maan being together, fighting their battles together....Confused.....Why is so much importance being given to Dev in this track....Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

In this current track the emphasis seems to be on how great Dev is....Ermm....Geet & Maan have succumbed to their own insecurities & shortcomings while Dev is the saviour who will set everything right in the  Maneet world. How did it come to this? Shouldn't the story focus on Geet & Maan being together, fighting their battles together....Confused.....Why is so much importance being given to Dev in this track....Ermm

Only God and the CV's of GHSP know. Or maybe Annie because even after cribbing so much against AA, they don't seem to have gone anywhere.

With every episode i thought today they will show Dev's true colours so that maan and geet can kill him and get their revenge but he is becoming god and godlier than God himself. By the next episode the halo will begin to show as well I guess.

-pixie-swan20

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hiay pixie!

i long stopped watching the show - but i had no intention of ignoring your pm and just dropped by to excuse myself formally hence, while also saying hello! =)

cheers,
nj

-pixie-Silentsoul

Go to top