Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? - Page 10

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post but i guess after screaming all the time "plz don't ruin geet's character", i  feel like that everytime we all scream the new cv take geet's charecter to even a new lower point...i give up on any complaints. 
new cv new drama. it's not the same show. i guess their attitude is..take it or leave it. i'm no one influential ..so can only pick the option of leave it.
i miss my old maan n geet. maan helping geet in every walk of life..whn he knew he was in luv n whn he had no clue, how he felt about her.
i miss my real geet who always in her heart knew..maan wud always be on herside and wud nvr tell her anything that didn't benefit her.

then came the new cvs and the birth of maan and geet where geet like any saas bahu drama will trust any1 (even her rapist)but her husband.
and maan in stupid paint days wud act weired...i cannot relate to this story anymore where we r suppose to start liking real rapists, real criminals. dev n arjun all the same. geet sides with both. where is this drama going to...shock value....oh i'm shocked at the values!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. πŸ‘ I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. 🀒 I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! πŸ˜‘ We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love πŸ€—. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Shradha,

Thank you for this much needed post. πŸ‘ I absolutely agree with you on every aspect and topic you have touched upon in this thread. I honestly do not understand how the creatives are conveying such weak willed women? Annie is just a shame to humanity in itself. Not only does she get used and sexually exploited by a man whom detests the sight of her brother, but she continues to follow him, continuously treading upon her shattered pride. Hah! Did I even mention 'pride?' She has no self respect. It's simply just embarrassing watching her moon and croon over a guy that gives her no attention or importance whatsoever.

What exactly are the creatives trying to express through this show? That women can be used sexually, dumped, and discarded like a filthy tissue, yet this act can be overlooked and forgiven? This thesis, leads to my other concern which you have mentioned as well. The Geet and Dev angle. 🀒 I cannot fathom how a girl in her situation can even think about being in close proximity to her tormentor, let alone even communicating with him. Flashback alert ! He used you for your money ! He married you on false grounds, deprived you of your innocence and virtue, left you public-ally humiliated in the airport, impregnated you, and caused you to be ostracized from your own family. Yet, because he gave 'blood' to Maan, and according to Geet, surprised her with the baby room, now he is entitled to be forgiven. That is absolutely disgusting !! πŸ˜‘ We may as well line up every criminal and assess their singular good deeds and on that basis, forgive them.

I'm not venting out my anger entirely on the creatives. Partially, my anger and disgust is directed towards particular people from the audience. I have read on youtube, people commenting on how Dev should be forgiven because he has changed and is doing so much to help. In fact, some were even angry with Maan's behaviour towards him. I can only conclude that the world is losing their minds as well as their morals. And god forbid if I ever come face to face with such heartless, disgusting, immoral and unethical perpetrators of monstrosity !

*Sigh* I feel so much better now. Thank you once again for your post love πŸ€—. Sorry to bore you with my psychotic rants.  

thanx for what u've written.πŸ‘
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u soooooooooooooooooo much.πŸ€—
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

Are we waiting for it until it gone be showen on TV?.......

It's not question of being it confirmed or not, pics tell a lots which hurt Geet fans.....

I agree are we sure that GEET is going with DEV .... I feel that this may be a misunderstanding ... but if ppl are saying that they want GEET and DEV track over MAAN and GEET .... THEN NO WAY !!!!!!!!! MAAN and GEET FOREVER and EVER !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Shradha,

Bingo............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘your post was perfect............speically this part...GEet was dead because of his deeds....leave a girl ....after raping her soul...her life...her dreams.....and when She is stronger than you......or she is your bhabhi............try and act all innocent...to buy her sympathy..............with one full bottle of blood.................How easy to....
Saams thumbnail
Awesome post.πŸ‘πŸ‘..Agree with all those who are against showing Dev together with Geet.
.No girl in their right mind would be able to forgive a person like Dev for wat he had done...And I think we should make someway for the CVs to listen to us...
Edited by Saams - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shradha,

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well written dear, why sorry about that?
Seriously awesome....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Exactly no news, but people think that it will definitely gonna happen, so my question is if happens what we will do?

Muniza
jasraj123 thumbnail
dev shuld stay away from geet and how dare he touch geet. i don't like him touching geet. he is culprit and even he wants to make up but still should stay away from geet and talk from distance. i don't want also the love triangle. maaneet's love is beyond anything aand there is no place for third person😑
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We want passionate maaneet back!!