Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ViViSi AT# 33:AT Closed (Page 69)

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@Lekhu, when is torture as in exms gettin over??

@Romi, Im fine... hws u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16910

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ Ritu  on april 23  15 days gap  for phonetics paper

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goodyromaila

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ritu1618

@Veedika, so u r kabir fan?? me2 Embarrassed i like kabir n abhay Embarrassed

Porr Nabi..he has so many competitors ek aur kabir fan nikliLOL
Nabi ke pas two two kabirs hai.. no problem yaar LOL
(second kabir @ kismat show)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87256

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

@Lekhu, when is torture as in exms gettin over??

@Romi, Im fine... hws u??
me fine.......kya chalraha haiWink
@Lekha: yeah when thi torture session will get over?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16910

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by romaila

Lekha.....................Hug
HiiiiiiiiiHug   kaisi hai ??? its been ages
AgesShocked ur sounding like vampies WinkLOL
Sara was asking abt u.....Smile u dont come to cc naCry
 
Aaungi   Summer vacations  meinLOL  LOL  sorry    Sara   agar next time aaye  toh please  give  her a hug

Edited by -Destiny- - 24 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87256

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ritu1618

@Veedika, so u r kabir fan?? me2 Embarrassed i like kabir n abhay Embarrassed

Porr Nabi..he has so many competitors ek aur kabir fan nikliLOL
Nabi ke pas two two kabirs hai.. no problem yaar LOL
(second kabir @ kismat show)
i dont know abt that show par haan one thing is sure Nabi will never feel aloneWink
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87256

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by romaila

Lekha.....................Hug
HiiiiiiiiiHug   kaisi hai ??? its been ages
AgesShocked ur sounding like vampies WinkLOL
Sara was asking abt u.....Smile u dont come to cc naCry
 
Aaungi   Summer vacations  meinLOL  LOL  sorry    Sara   agar next time aaye  toh please  give  her a hug
will do that............zorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ki jhappi dungiLOL
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey GirlsHug
 
what an amazing match todayDancing.INDIA WONParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index