Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh Holi is definitely gonna turn into Diwali and Bobby I hope that Dev vaporizes in the explosion then all our problems will be solved and we can push NAAG in the explosion too but Sanjh won't be happy cause she'll lose her favorite AA and her love Gujjar๐Ÿ˜†

hi dee hi how was holi?
do u want me to wear white clothes in yaad of gujjar ?
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

hi dee hi how was holi?

do u want me to wear white clothes in yaad of gujjar ?

No holi in the Gulf Sanjh, they didn't even show any programs or serials which showed Holi ๐Ÿ˜ญ I miss Holi had so much fun when I was in India, that's why I was enjoying splashing everyone yesterday, made me feel I was playing Holi

And Sanjh, you have to wear match colours with Gujjar, so you'll be limited to either black or white, so boring and I can't imagine you as boring, you are so colourful๐Ÿ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

No holi in the Gulf Sanjh, they didn't even show any programs or serials which showed Holi ๐Ÿ˜ญ I miss Holi had so much fun when I was in India, that's why I was enjoying splashing everyone yesterday, made me feel I was playing Holi

And Sanjh, you have to wear match colours with Gujjar, so you'll be limited to either black or white, so boring and I can't imagine you as boring, you are so colourful๐Ÿ˜†

ok than no killing of sangraam *on my knees* please๐Ÿ˜†
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hu hu hahahaha!!! u r too funny man.................. truly holi will turn into diwali............ but it'll be fun to watch it yaar......... m excited
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea agree dear. I dunno after seeing this pic i kinda think tht what Geet says in the precap will most probably be Maans dream. I think Geet still has something called self respect in her. Anyways Dev might plan this date for Maneet and Geet getting all pissed will leave from there when Dev stops her. And as we know typical where the lead male protagonist is gonna misunderstand and think they r having an affair
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
                       Dev-Dadi plzzzzzzzzzz save me from bro .... he'll give me the taste of holi & diwali together.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ                  Dadi- Dev bete...u should have thought this before touching Geet....๐Ÿ˜‰.                                                         Dev-but why the hell the cv's scripted this scene for me.. ๐Ÿ˜•                                                                    Dadi- plzzzzzzzz bear with the cv's coz the bugdet is low & we r requested to celebrate holi & diwali together bete.๐Ÿ˜†. Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Dev-Dadi plzzzzzzzzzz save me from bro .... he'll give me the taste of holi & diwali together.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ                  Dadi- Dev bete...u should have thought this before touching Geet....๐Ÿ˜‰.                                                         Dev-but why the hell the cv's scripted this scene for me.. ๐Ÿ˜•                                                                    Dadi- plzzzzzzzz bear with the cv's coz the bugdet is low & we r requested to celebrate holi & diwali together bete.๐Ÿ˜†.

daadi- what to do beta we all have to suffer as maan went on real hm 

After few days

dev 2 geet

Main tujhko bhaga laya hoon tere ghar se *2

mere bhai ke daar se,

mere bhai ke daar se,

GEET 2 DEV
Main sang tere bhaag chali mere ghar se *2

mere hubby ke daar se,

mere hubby ke daar s