Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 50)

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Colours Of Love

According to Greek language and John Lee - there are six shades of love or you may say, six styles of love and every couple has some element of each style in their love story just like Chris and Anna ... When I look at them , I realise that these two people had gone through the each style of love before entwining to one another for life by getting into the sacred bond of marriage ...

The first style says, Ludas Love which stands for playful love or game-playing which takes me to the time when Chris sketched her face all over the sheets while she scribbled his name on the table ... He followed to the church just to give her a rose while she blushingly accepted it before running inside the church ... It was their innocence and the new found feeling which developed into undying passion as the love for each other grew in their hearts ...

The second style says, Storge Love which stands for friendship love - a stage where love is slowly blooming and is filling the lives with it's mesmerising fragrance - a fragrance which they won't forget till they breathe their last ...  Asking in the church for dinner amidst a prayer or just staring at each other with a smile on their faces - a time when their love was blooming from a bud to a flower - just beautiful ...

The third style says, Mania Love which stands for dependence and possessiveness - a bit of jealousy led to their confession of love to each other ... The fear of losing him to another became the catalyst - a bridge towards him ...  The news of her marriage to someone else had bruised him in such a way that he had become a dragon who spitted fire everywhere : both at one point of time had felt this kind of love but this just brought them closer and closer ...

The fourth style says, Pragma Love which stands for logical love but love doesn't need any logic and this was the time they drifted apart from each other where there logic told them to stand with their fathers and forced them apart - pushed them to the stage where trusting each other became difficult for them leading to just tears and pain and a season of loneliness ... 

The fifth style says, Eros Love which stands for passionate love - first kiss in the heavy rainfall; conveying each other the love they held in their hearts and letting their passions take over them ... The distances didn't remain distances when the long conversations on the phone took place - talking all night till the sleep embraced them - sending flowers to just a bring smile on her face or reducing his pains with her innocence : it all contributed to the passion they held for each other which was reinforced when the reconciled and kissed yet again in a heavy rainfall ...

The sixth style says, Agape Love which stands for selfless love which they would experience on the new journey they have set for after the wedding ... When they promised each other of love, faith and honor ... When they named their lives to their partners and with the kiss, sealing the promises of togetherness ... 

Ancient Arabic Literature says that love has seven stages and the ultimate lovers pass through each stage before earning eternity just like Ali and Saba - the star-crossed lovers, passed through each stage before becoming soulmates for eternity ... When I see their story, I can't help but see how they together walked on the every stage before reaching there ultimate end ...

The first stage  Hub which is the attraction ... The eyes meet and ignites the spark in the very being of yours just like Ali and Saba who met each other in the realm of the darkness and the time stood still for them ... They lost themselves in each other's eyes and thus began their journey of love ...

The second stage Uns which is infatuation ... The proximity that not only touched the skin but their souls ... The feeling of protection in his arms and losing himself in her yet again ... The feeling from protecting her from the whole world, the feeling of knowing that he is there for her - the souls were igniting in the light of love ...

The third stage Ishq which is love ... The flames of her skin ignite his breath - there was no turning back for them ... Embracing the love despite knowing the darkness that will follow ... Wanting to walk on the path of love despite knowing that the thorns were there to prick them ... All they knew is that living without each other was just not an option - love gave them strength to fight it all ... 

The fourth stage Aquidat which is reverence ... She enlightened his life - he was the storm and she was the soft wind that followed him ... Her tears stabbed him and his wounds killed her ... The love was growing them ... The silence of love surrounded them and the admiration of each other just increased ... The touch of the lips or the hands that raised in prayers - they were for each other ...

The fifth stage Ibadat which is worship ... Tearing apart the lovers did not tore apart the souls ... The love had now turned to worship where every breath was for the other ... Entangled in her paths; entangled in his arms ... Every moment asking for death just to reach the light where stood the other ...

The sixth stage Junoon which is obsession ... Nothing in the world mattered apart from each other - their life and death both had turned into obsession ... Just one thing on the mind - to unite with the lover ... No one else mattered - no rules, no barriers, no walls and no other love mattered apart from the love that they had for each other ... Day and night searching for the traces of the other - breathing love and hoping to meet the other ... And when finally the eyes met again - the time stood still and the every touch that followed - was the touch of the souls ... The every tear that rolled down washed away all the pains of the separation ...

The seventh stage Maut which is death ... The souls entwined and they drowned themselves in each other - embracing each other; embraced the death ... It wan not the end but the beginning of the journey towards the ultimate light; the eternity of being together ... The smiles on their faces told that there was no fear anymore ... Together they couldn't live but they died together ... The bodies died, the souls didn't and the love remained the ultimate winner in the war against the world ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 23 April 2011 at 3:37am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalshanky18mangonacutemugvalliyahcutiepie12Angels_Ringdrmahacrazymayuriangopi06DhanakZdaniella05SunriseGreensreevijayan.SilentPrincesssariska_mnartiAuroni.92--jiya--Krishnaluv94Fantasia.perkiliciousswati05-SupriyaluvsMN--madhvi--afsha-drfizaahmed

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thank you so much all of you for reading a story that was not based on any of your favourite sitcom characters and yet loving it so much ...

I am so happy that I got such a great response for this story on which I had worked day and night ...

Thank you guys, all of you - Di, Nikita, Jiya, Sajjal, Laiba, Afsha, Fiza Di, Umaima and everyone who I have not named here - all of you together have brought so many smiles on my face that I can't even thank you guys enough ...

Love you all and God bless,

Jaee D. Rathore

Edited by -jaee- - 23 April 2011 at 6:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalshanky18valliyahcutiepie12daniella05SunriseGreendrmahacrazymayurian--jiya--Krishnaluv94sariska_mnarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.perkilicious-madhvi-pluviophile.drfizaahmed

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Phew atlast all thgs are gng gud
They fought n they got their love
Oye hoye
Jus loved it to the core

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
osom

JaeeDevRathore

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i am late! Ouch reserved..

EDITED - for the ending:

absolutely perfect ending!!
After reading this story, i only have one thought in my mind that i am so proud of you. This was unbelievable. !!.

The love of Chris and anna was innocent, it was pure, and well..it was lucky..Saba and ali were not lucky, their destiny hindered their way, may be because the blessings of parents were not there, maybe because ali was a criminal, maybe because saba's father never prayed for them..or just may be because God decided not leave those souls in that cruel world, he brought them near Him, while for anna and chris, He sent his part..as Chris's mother..

All the  cultures and religions acknowledge the emotion of Love,  they cherish this emotion and  promote this emotion.
Love may have different shades, different stages, different levels, but in the end every love has a union. and this what my couples had..They all had a union..an eternal union.

God Bless you pearl for writing this...it was something beyond the boundaries of ordinary..

Edited by Fantasia. - 22 April 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahJaeeDevRathoreSunriseGreen--jiya--perkilicious

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Part 18:
*sigh*
it was so perfect..even more perfect than one could ever wish!!. Day Dreaming .

Love, pain, and tears..all combined lead to just a beautiful re-union! but life is not that easy, things don;t remain beautiful..hopefully here they will..
cont. soon..God Bless Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahJaeeDevRathore

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
chp 18...perfect
both met finally...nothing cn b more beautiful den dis...Big smile

Edited by cutiepie12 - 22 April 2011 at 5:51am

JaeeDevRathore