Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 47)

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
jus finished reading from part 11-16...n literally i cried in da begining n later i smile n rejoiced as saba n ali got to knw dat deir better halves r still alive.....wht a chase its going to b...its sctually kiiling me.....oh gosh m soo happy for both of dem

as for chris n anna....oh finally sharon turned out to b a gr8 women...after loosing everyhtng in her life she still managed to help his step son so he didnt face da same prob she faced......n as for anna...nothing is more imp den father's pride to a daughter n whtever she did ws absolutly right....hoping dey wud sourt out deir differences soon

plzzzz update soon
i want saba n ali to meet ASAPBig smile
tczzzz
loads of loveSmile

P.S: i jus simply loved all da one liners written at da end of each para......dey were outstamding...hav copied dem all....WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Chap 13:

yayyyyyy

Ali is alive so happy

n Chris-anna

just hope destiny will be gud for them

JaeeDevRathore

sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Chap 14:

I don't know

I'm happy for saba n Ali

I'm confused with sharon's behaviour

cont soon

JaeeDevRathore

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it 
Cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JaeeDevRathore

sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Chap 15:

omg so this is wht happened??

Gosh chris's father is so disgusting

Sharon was right in her place

n I'm happy tht Ali n Saba got to know abt each other

cont soon

JaeeDevRathore

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
res - 1
JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
res- 2

Edited by -jaee- - 21 April 2011 at 8:09am
JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Euphoria

Nariman Point, Mumbai, 9th August 1999

As he reached the place where were attached many of their beautiful memories, he saw her standing there facing the sea ... Her hair were flowing all the sides due to the wind - the dusky evening just made her glow more and more ... He remembered what had happened an hour ago and smiled with the hope everything would turn out good for both of them ... He touched the locket tied around his neck; given by the girl in the morning and prayed that what he was thinking would happen ...

He was about to catch the train towards Dadar when his phone beeped and everything stopped for him - he forgot about boarding the train and stood still staring at his phone displaying her name ... He hurriedly picked up the phone and heard her honey-coated voice, "Chris, I want to meet you at Nariman Point, like always ..." He didn't know what to say and managed, "Anna ..." But she quickly interrupted, "Kuch mat kaho, bas meri suno - bahut si baatein karni hai tumse, aur bahut si sunni bhi hain ... main tumhara intezaar kar rahi hun ... jaldi aana ..." and she disconnected ...

She kept holding the locket, she had tied around her neck and prayed for everything to fall into place and as she turned around, she saw him staring intently at her ... She lowered her eyes as her cheeks started turning crimson red under his strong gaze ... He saw her lowered eyes and softly walked towards her - he knew that the ice had melted ... "I am sorry Anna, for everything that happened ... please forgive me ..." She looked into his eyes with tears and softly spoke up, "You should be ... you should be sorry mujhe itna rulaane ke liye - itna sataane ke liye ..." He cupped her face in his hands and softly whispered, "I love you Anna - mujhe chhodke mat jaao ..." She could no more hold her tears and hid herself in him, crying her heart out and letting away all her pain she had been carrying on her heart since months ... He embraced her in his arms and shed his own tears before kissing her head ... "I love you Chris, I am sorry for hurting you so much ..." He pulled out of the hug and held her face in his hands, "Nahi Anna ... tum sahi thi, par sab bhool kar, chalo ek nayi shuruaat karte hain ... We love each other and that's all that matters ... right?" She smiled in her tears and nodded while it started raining heavily ... They kept staring into each other's eyes before sealing their lips together in an attempt to erase all the harsh memories of the past and fill their lives with love and togetherness again ... He pulled her near by her waist while she gripped his shoulder and both kissed each other with all the passion and love ... The rain yet again being the witness of their confession of love ...

Tumhe ho na ho yakeen, humein milna hi tha ...
Khuda se pooch lo, pyaar hona hi tha ...

Bandra Station, Mumbai, 9th August 1999

She was drenched in the heavy rainfall as she entered the station drying her luxuriant tresses ... She was shivering with cold and rubbed her arms vigorously while walking towards the ticket counter thinking of what direction to go - she had been going around the whole city but there was just no sign of Ali and now she was getting weak with every moment  yet in the hope that God won't play anymore games with her and show her the light ...

He was crossing the bridge on the Bandra station to catch the train towards Worli while looking down the bridge in hope of seeing her ... He had visited each and every place where they had spent their time together in hope of finding her there but had failed each time ... But today he had a hope that God won't kill his hopes today ... 

She stood near the track, trying to see her train - her lips shaking as she held her dupatta which was ready to fly with the wind ... 

He was glancing down the bridge when suddenly the time stopped for him - He held the rods of the bridge and intently looked at the one person he loved the most ... She was trying to get hold of her dupatta and standing aloof from the crowd - all alone ... For a moment he felt that all the past months had not happened at all and they were back being the lovers they were - waiting for each other on various stations and then calling out to each other ... His eyes welled up with tears as he saw her standing in front of his eyes - how he had wished for this moment to come ... He smiled and on top of his voice, screamed, "SABA!!!!!!!!" 

She held her breath as she heard his voice among the noise buzzing around her ... She immediately lifted her head to see from where the voice was coming and stood still as she saw him on the bridge smiling at her ... Her hair came on her face while tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw her prayers being answered by the one above ... In that moment, she found her world back and she could feel her heart beating rapidly as she screamed, "ALI!!!!" and raised her hand towards him ... 

He rushed down the bridge towards her while she ran towards the stairs ... She kept looking at him as he stared at her while slowly reducing the distance between them ... He slowly stood; inches away from her - both not breaking the eye contact ... He slowly brought his hand near her face and touched her cheek while she touched his face gently ... Both smiled and let their tears make there way out while looking at each other ... She could not hold back her pain and broke down in front of him while lowering her head and putting her hands on his chest ... She increased her grip on his kurta while he tried to control his tears and shook his head ... They touched their foreheads and let their pain make it's way out through their tears ... They had cupped each other's face with their hands and their tears had no end ...  She slowly pulled out and whispered, "Ali ..." but he kept his hand on her mouth, "Shh ... kuch mat kaho bas is pal ko yunhi tham jaane do ..." She shook her head and softly removed his hand before saying, "Mujhe in sab se door le chaliye ... jahaan bas hum ho aur koi nahi ..." He smiled and nodded before entwining his hand with hers and walked out of the station ...

Toofaan aaye aur chale gaye par kashti humaari doobi nahi ...
Milke sahe humne laakhon sitam, dekho beeta wo, judaai ka  mausam ...

Nariman Point, Mumbai, 9th August 1999

Under the star-lit sky, they were sitting staring at the never ending sea - entwined hands and smiles on their faces ... "Tum bahut buri ho Anna ..." She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him with confusion, "Kyun?" He looked at her sheepishly, "Kyun kya? Mujhe chhod kisi aur ke saath ja rahi thi hun .." She looked at him for a moment in complete silence as he chuckled looking at her expression ... She furrowed her eyebrows and started hitting him while saying, "I hate you!!! Tum mera mazaak uda rahe ho ..." He tried to save himself while saying, "Acha sorry sorry ..." "NAHI!!" He took the advantage of the moment and pulled her closer with both his hands ... She cold feel his breath on her face and lowered her eyes while turning crimson red ... He bent his face towards hers to kiss her cheek but she smiled and playfully hit him out of shyness while he chuckled looking at her ... Life seemed to be a beautiful dream again ... They had passed their test of love and knew that nothing could break them away ...

Everytime I try to tell you, the words just come out wrong ...
So I have to say I love you, in a song ...

Naneghat,  9th August 1999

He was sitting with his back touching the rock while her back touched his torso and his arms protectively around her ... They kept looking into each other's eyes before he slowly bent and kissed her lips with all his love and she reciprocated it with equal passion ... They slowly entwined their hands and slowly lied down on the grass in each other's arms ... They knew that the future was still in dark for them but now they were together and rest everything didn't matter ... They didn't know what the next day will bring for them but this night - Every moment of their togetherness was like million centuries ... With every touch and every kiss, they reduced all the pains of the separation they suffered ... They didn't need words anymore because their eyes and gestures said it all ... They celebrated their love and let their souls entwine ...

Saari duniya mein, ab koi nahi jaise ...
Jaane kyun, bas mera humdum hai aur main hun ...

Edited by -jaee- - 22 April 2011 at 5:21am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-BeingAppy-Angels_Ringvalliyahcutiepie12daniella05armaania13SunriseGreendrmahaDhanakZcrazymayurianKrishnaluv94--jiya---Samira-sariska_mnartiAuroni.92swati05-SupriyaluvsMN--madhvi--afsha-Fantasia.felicitysmoak.drfizaahmed

Go to top