Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 37)

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
its BeautifullClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Pain Pain n jus pain
All are gng through pain bas
They ran away for their love but was caught
One couple was dng anythg except thnking abt past moments
I wished atleast Chris tried to find out wat had happened but nop he jus wasnt
Lets c as u said they will fyt for their love
Waiting to c it

JaeeDevRathore

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Really Brilliant update Jaee

no words to say this update speechless dear
n beautifuly written
thanks for the pm

JaeeDevRathore

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
oh i jst read d whole of it today n luvd it to bits...
esp ali n saba,ders so much passion n devotion in der luv
feel so sad for dem,dey were just on d verge of a new life bt no d world refuses to giv dem another chance...
n d song 4m luv story,jst so apt,its one of my favs...
awesum work

JaeeDevRathore

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
feel so sad for dem,dey were just on d verge of a new life bt no d world refuses to giv dem another chance...
awesum work.

JaeeDevRathore

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i cant say anything ...short of words truly ....
very well written

sorry but i dont have word in fear

JaeeDevRathore

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

reserved!  i love you..Heart keep smiling..<3

EDITED:

I literally shivered. It was heart- piercing.

Ali and Saba were on the verge of a beautiful life, but again pulled back!. This world never lets anyone move on from sin. There is nothing as forgiveness left in humanity. Ali was about to move on, but no one allowed him. Now if he comes to kill Saba's father and sultan , then he is not to be blamed. He tried but no one bothered!

Chris and Anna are living in covers, there breaking of there shields was sad..very very painful.

This update was very beautifully written pearl, all are beautiful but this one is more, with a special mention to the dialogues and flow of sentences. Every transition was smooth and fluent, with strong sentence structure. I can see the growth in you as a writer. Wonderful! Keep it up.

Cont. soon and God Bless..*hugs*

Originally posted by Ishita16

Part 2 - I know I am so behind but hopefully will be able to catch up once exams are done! Embarrassed

First of all, seriously speaking, u r one of the best writers I've come acrossClap.... u have a way with words Clap..... Ur words make the reader feel the emotions of the characters. Beautiful!!! Clap

The first part where u describe Anna's feelings as she sits in her class was just so good. You were wonderful with portraying both Anna & Chris' newfound emotions.... Initial days of love...Day Dreaming

Ali-Saba part was a total opposite from Chris-Anna's. Their first meeting was intense and beautiful .....Gun falling out of his hands as he removed the hair from her face....it was a very nice symbolic way to show how his priorities changed that instance itself....Fear & Love - what a combo and portrayed beautifully!!

"Humne hamesha saath rehne ka vaada kiya tha na, to tum kaise mujhe chhodkar chale gaye - mere paas laut aao ya mujhe apne paas bula lo kyunki Ali ke bina Saba kuch nahi hai - uska koi vajoot nahi hai ...." - Crybeautiful line!!!

Originally posted by jiya_angel

reserved

Sorry for editing lateOuch, I was terribly stuck up...
and secondly, I was left numb after reading the Chapter

How cruel can this world be? How hard is it to let a person move out of darkness? Ali tried, he tried hard, but nobody let him. Instead, they smothered his heart and threw him into further darkness. Cruel heartless world.

Chris and Anna, what to say? Love falls prey to conspiracies again.

Hoping for a bright future

and exemplary writing Jaee...

God Bless You

~jiya~

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

seriously awesome jaee.....dunno wat to say.....waiting fr d nxt part:)

Originally posted by daniella05

lovely update!
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by sizzilingyasmin

wow its sooo niceSmile

Originally posted by mahakmev

o ho now i understand what was sharon thinking osom update

Originally posted by samiralovemayur

Brilliant update hun

i feel sosad for chris he's being tricked Unhappy
loved the whole update thanks for the pm 

Originally posted by Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it soooooooooooo much
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by mahakmev

loved it but am feeling so bad love saba and ali

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

i cant say anything ...short of words truly ....
very well written

sorry but i dont have word in fear

Originally posted by trouble_006

awesum work.

Originally posted by samiralovemayur

Really Brilliant update Jaee

no words to say this update speechless dear
n beautifuly written
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by sizzilingyasmin

its BeautifullClap

Originally posted by drmaha

update was beautifelly written......

it was heart piercing  jaee.....ali and saba journey turning into terrible pain and sorrows.........cant see thm like this.......

ths world really cant see sum one happiness.........

and ana and chris i just dont understd if trust too mch thn y cant they just talk to eachother and resolve  ths missunderstanding.............

update soon dear.....................

Originally posted by -afsha-

Pain Pain n jus pain
All are gng through pain bas
They ran away for their love but was caught
One couple was dng anythg except thnking abt past moments
I wished atleast Chris tried to find out wat had happened but nop he jus wasnt
Lets c as u said they will fyt for their love
Waiting to c it

Thank you guys - I really appreciate your beautiful comments - thank you so much. I am not replying individually this time because I don't want to say anything and ruin the climax of the story - so guys I would just say, wait and watch ;)

Edited by -jaee- - 18 April 2011 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--Fantasia.perkilicious

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Anguish

Mumbai, 31st July 1999

"Okay, so let's keep the wedding on 10th August ..." The words pierced her heart and spread a wave of sadness in her as a poison ... She mildly smiled at everyone and excused herself on the pretext of being thirsty ... Opening the window of her room, she took a deep breath and let the soaring wind play with her hair ... With the strong gushes of the wind; even the tears couldn't stay for a long time in her eyes and softly rolled down her cheeks ... She shut her eyes tight to calm herself and let the news settle in her but it was extremely difficult - he still very much resided in her heart and her soul and she just could not pull him out of herself - she could not stop loving him; she tried initially but no more ... She knew that not loving Chris Kent was not something she could ever do ... She sighed and turned around to see her father standing at the door and looking at her intently, "Anna are you happy with this marriage?" She smiled and shook her head before walking towards him, "Dad I won't lie, the truth is - I still love him but the bigger truth is that I cannot be with him after what his father did to you and to come out of this love, I am marrying Steve ...." He didn't say a thing and just hugged her while she wiped the tears and wished that what she said would one day come true .........

Ab guzaarega mere saath zamaane kitne ...

Mumbai, 9th August 1998

As the men started walking towards them, Ali helped Saba to get up and she immediately hugged him - their eyes set on the wolves approaching them ... "Ali bhai, ye kya kiya aapne - is ladki ke liye Sultan bhai ko chhod diya - ab hum to ishq mein Majnu ban nahi sakte - aakhir uske liye humein bhi Laila ki zarurat hogi isliye ab aap baniye Majnu aur dijiye apni jaan..." And with that he hit Ali hard on his back with hockey stick while the other two pulled her out of his arms .. "ALI!!!!!!" she screamed struggling to come out of their hold while the other three trashed him with hockey sticks and steel chains ... He tried to save himself but together the three were heavy on him ... She shouted and screamed as they hit him and at one point when her inner strength took over; she bit the hands of the men holding her and rushed towards him ... He was heavily bleeding and lying on the road ... she hugged him while covering him by her body and got hit by hockey sticks ... He heard her voice full of pain and gained strength enough to protect her and fought back the animals while she did not leave him to protect him from any other wounds and pushed the sticks that came near him ... By holding her hair; they yet again pulled her out of his hold while he struggled to move out of the chains that went around his neck ... "SALIM, USE HAATH MAT LAGAANA!!!!!", he screamed as she shouted in pain ... They pushed her on the ground and left her there in pain and returned to kill Ali ... She struggled to get up and with a hockey stick lying on the road, walked near the animals to hit them but before she could do that one of them hit her hard with another stick and she fainted on the ground while Ali tried to hit them hard and reach out to her but they hit his head with the hockey stick and he fell down, right in front of her and while closing his eyes all he could see was her innocent face drenched in her own blood and forwarded his hand to touch hers ... The police siren could be heard and the wolves left immediately; leaving both of them drenched in their own blood ... Slowly it started raining .......

Phir kissa wahi ho raha, milke koi kho raha ...

Bangalore, 31st July 1999

"Sir, the work is almost done - I think now if you wish you cane leave for Mum-" before Max could complete his sentence, Chris spoke up, "No, I am not leaving from here until the whole project is done and I don't want anymore discussions on it." He walked out of the room to breathe the air which may have touched her and tried revive their moments of togetherness ... He sat there in the garden trying to identify what went wrong, he had questioned his father once and he had told him that he never met Anna's father ... He just couldn't understand who was right and who was wrong ... He couldn't understand why he had to choose between them - why couldn't he love her and his father at the same time .... "Anna tum mujhse naraaz ho ki maine tumpe bharosa nahi kiya par tumne to humaare pyaar par hi bharosa nahi kiya .... karti to jaanti ki main to hamesha tumhaare saath tha ... par jis tarah tum apne Dad ka saath nahi chhod sakti, usi tarah main bhi apne Dad ka saath nahi chhod sakta ..." He wiped the lonely tear that was struggling to come out his eyes and saw a young couple laughing and giggling and so much in love and all his pain of the heart came out in form of a painful sigh and he turned to look at her picture that still smiled at him ....

Tere bina mera jiya, sataaye kyun piya ...
Yaadon ne teri mujhpe ye jaadu kiya re ...

New Delhi, 31st July 1999

"Main aur nahi dekh sakti meri bachchi ko is tarah tadapte huye!! Aap kyun nahi samajhte ki wo us ladke se pyaar karti hai!!" She said looking at her husband with tears and helplessness ... He banged his fist on the table and got up in fury, "Ye kya keh rahi ho Saamiya - wo ladka ek gunda hai!! Maafia ke saath kaam karta hai, na jaane kitne ghar ujaade hain aur ye mat bhoolo ki usi ladke ki wajah se humaari beti maut ke munh tak pahunch gayi thi--" Before he could say anything further, her mother said,"To abhi kaun si zinda hai woh!!! Aap nahi dekhte, main dekhti hun, har pal mar rahi hai woh ... dua mein apne liye maut maangti hai!! Raat bhar roti hai - wo ek zinda laash ke alaawa aur kuch nahi hai aur ye sab sirf aapke ek jhoot ki wajah se!!! Apni kasam dekar meri bhi zubaan band kar di ... Saba ko poora haq hai ye jaanne ka ki uska Ali zinda hai - wo pyaar karti hai usse!!" 
She slowly walked back to her dark room and all she remembered were her mother's words - Ali zinda hai - she slumped on the floor; hugging her knees and cried out loud in pain ... Tears rolled down her cheeks remembering each and every moment of the past ...  She finally smiled as the news of him being alive settled inside her "Ali ... Ali ... aapne apna waada nahi toda ...." was all she could say as suddenly her heart had started beating again and a new life was induced in her ... She heard the slow sound of the rain and rushed towards the terrace and with open arms welcomed the rain while tears refused to stop from flowing out of her eyes ... She slowly sat down and cried out all the pain that she had been holding inside for a long time now ... She slowly lied down and took a deep breath before closing her eyes and letting all the tears flow out with the rain ... As she slowly opened her eyes after a while, there were no more tears in them but a determination to unite with her love ... Her life was clinging on just one sentence -
Ali Zinda Hai ....

Tera karoon intezaar, tu mere dil ka karaar
Itna hai aitbaar, maanungi na main bhi haar ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 18 April 2011 at 9:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-BeingAppy-Angels_Ringvalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaSunriseGreendaniella05sariska_mnarti-Samira---jiya--Auroni.92Krishnaluv94Fantasia.perkilicious-madhvi-swati05-SupriyaluvsMN-felicitysmoak.drfizaahmed_TheJoker-

Go to top