Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 25)

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
lovely update
thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

JaeeDevRathore

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
osom

JaeeDevRathore

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
jaee it was too painful but on the otherhand love tht taking both ali and sara together is unconditional..........

they 'll together alwayz....

its really painful whn u love sum 1 and thn got separated due to irrelevant source..........Cry

short of words.............

JaeeDevRathore

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
beautiful update dear..............

JaeeDevRathore

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Nice Update
\thanks For pm
cont soon

JaeeDevRathore

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

haaa

a painful ..sweet pasionate ..evrything
lovely update

n take ur time ..but nt much pls....

Originally posted by ammuakhi

amazing update jaee.....
its superb.......
do continue sooooooooon,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by valiyah27

Excellent update................!!! 

Originally posted by gopi06

awesome updt dear.....waiting for next updt....cont soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by sizzilingyasmin

sry jaee for the late commentCry And i luv it as always super duperHeart

Originally posted by daniella05

lovely update
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by mahakmev

osom

Originally posted by achoose

beautiful update dear..............

Originally posted by DhanakZ

Nice Update
\thanks For pm
cont soon

Thank you so much guys ... I am glad you all are liking the story ...

Originally posted by jiya_angel

reserved...
don know when i'm gonna unres itDisapprove... but still reservedBig smile

Edited!!! 
phew!! I'm on timeBig smile

Do I have to say everytime how beautifully you convey the emotions of both Saba-Ali and Chris-Anna... I think you understand my emotions rightly... Thank you Jiya, yes I understand all you emotions perfectly ...

So, I guess, its time for Chris and Anna to face the test.... Yes after all thorns accompany roses ...

and I so hope from the bottom of my heart that Ali and Saba be together again, their pain is getting more unbearable with each passing moment.... And it would continue for sometime - pain and passion together become the essence of their story ....

Sigh!! That's not all I wanted to say, but sometimes silence conveys better than words. Thank you so much :)

God Bless You

~jiya~

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

jaee you are just marvellous when it comes to writing, the way you weave your words and portray variety of emotions through them, they actually seem to touch the readers by mind and soul. I fear for both the couples, real fear grasps me when i dwell into your updates because i really wish to see their love flourishing but i fear that the hardships of life might eat them alive...its weird but i felt their pain ....while i fear for chris and anna it seems their test is coming up, i hope they get through it together and remain with each other forever.

wonderful update,
sajjal

Thank you so much Sajjal - your comments are really valuable ... Your words literally flatter me ... They all will have to fight for their love - love will flourish .... Chris and Anna are innocent but their love is strong ....
Thank you so much dear :)

Originally posted by -Mehak

this update describes this story...full of love, pain and fear..

"mujhe dar lagta hai apse"
, this emotion is very twisted, and every time this has lead to voids in relations. Fear leads to insecurity and a relation cannot exist in a constant tinge of in security, it suffocates you, but you have excellently portrayed the swift transition of fear to love in saba' heart. beautiful. 
Bang on Di - fear creates insecurity and that was faced by both of them - fear of losing one another ... Thank you so much Di, I always await your comments - you completely understand my words ... 

I was fearing right, time for the brutal butchering of the innocent love of Chris - Anna has arrived..
excellent writing..con t. soon..
Yes and till now you have seen in brief Saba and Ali suffer but the real sufferings of all of them are about to begin ....

and your signature is beautiful..God Bless.. Thank you so much ....

Edited by -jaee- - 10 April 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles--jiya--

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Ardor

Bangalore, 21st February 1999

Chris returned from the construction site at 10:00 PM and slumped on the bed; loosening his tie ... He reached out to his pocket and pulled out his phone and smiled looking at it's screen - it was her photo, that smile which enlightened his being ... She looked so beautiful while smiling ... Her twinkling eyes and her sweet voice - he missed it all, two months had passed and he was badly missing her ... He heard the sound of the raindrops in the balcony and walked towards the window to see the raindrops dancing on the earth and creating a beautiful music ... He sighed and leaned on the wall while a smile graced his lips as he stared at the rain and missed her more and more ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 16th February 1998

"Uthiye na ..." she shook him holding his kurta while he kept staring at her ... "Ali please, maan kyun nahi jaate?" she whined as he smiled at her cuteness ... He finally got up and leaned onto her, "Tum kya chaahti ho?" She grinned wide and sweetly replied, "Aapke saath dance karna chaahti hun ..." He stared at her with a shock and composing himself, softly replied, "Dance, tum pagal to nahi ho gayi na .." She gasped and narrowed her eyes, he chuckled and she gave him a fake smile, "Waise to bade sher banke ghoomte ho aur ab dance karne se dar rahe ho ..." He looked straight into her eyes and said, "Main dance se nahi darta ..." Slowly her smile faded as she turned her face away ... He sighed and looked at her intently before saying, "Acha theeke dance karte hain ..." She grinned and turned towards him; forwarding her hand, he smiled and kept his hand on hers ... Both stood up and she put his hand on her waist while he gave her a confused look, "Aapko kya laga, main aapke saath bhangda karna chaahti hun ..." and giggled while putting her hand on his shoulder ... Both started swaying to the rhythm of their heartbeats while staring into each other's eyes ... She twirled herself in his arms while he admired his angel ... She was giggling and laughing looking at his varied expressions while dancing ... She slowly put her hands around his neck while his crawled around her waist ... He was about to close the distance between them when it started pouring .... "Ye bin mausam barsaat kaise ho gayi?", he said to himself ... She smiled wide and stretched her hands welcoming the rain ... He held her wrist in an attempt to pull her towards the shade but she held his hand with both of hers and with a force pulled him towards her ... "Saba ye kya kar rahi ho? Bimaar pad jaaogi!!" She giggled and replied, "Aapki mohabbat ki mareez to main hun hi ..." He shook his head and lifted her in his arms while saying, "Pagal ho gayi ho tum!!" She giggled while stretching one hand to feel the rain and the other one circled around his neck ... He slowly put her down, once  reaching the shade ... She touched her head on his shoulder smiling innocently while he was mesmerised with her beauty ... He softly held her from her waist while she shyly looked into his eyes ... He bent forward and softly placed his lips on hers as she slowly closed her eyes; capturing the moment in her heart forever ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 21st February 1999

She was sitting on the window pane, staring at the rainfall and remembering the time when he confessed his love for her - it was an unforgettable night ... She suddenly started missing the warmth of his arms around her and rubbed her arms involuntarily ... The phone's ring brought her out of her thoughts and she immediately rushed to pick up the phone ... 

"Hello ...", she softly said, mesmerising him to no end ... He smiled listening to that honey-coated voice and finally spoke, "I love you ..." She blushed hearing his husky voice ... "I love you too ..." They started talking to each other about anything and everything - remembering the time when they had confessed their love in the rain or the time when they had danced in the rain ... Just the voice of one another reduced the void they had been feeling since the time he left for his tour .... The night passed with them sleeping near the phone; listening to each other's breathe .... 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 28th February 1999

"I'll make sure his tour doesn't end for a long time ... I won't let him meet her... Anna D'Souza, let the game begin ... Let me see how you struggle out of my trap and save your love story because I am going to ruin it completely .... The countdown begins ..."

She was sitting near the window when she heard her husband's footsteps and turned towards him with a grim face ... "You know Sharon, - today I am feeling so happy - my son is a grown-up now ... He is ready to take all the responsibilities and I am sure he would reach the skies ... but I am missing his presence too ...", he said smiling while removing the coat as she drowned in deep thoughts; his words echoing in her ears ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 10 April 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ammuakhi-BeingAppy-Angels_Ringvalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZgopi06crazymayuriandrmahadaniella05SunriseGreen-Samira-sreevijayansariska_mnarti--jiya--Krishnaluv94swati05Fantasia.perkilicious-SupriyaluvsMN--afsha-felicitysmoak.

Go to top