Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 22)

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Awwww

tht was such a cute update

loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
AMAZING story you have here! I absolutely love it! Big smile I love how the storylines contrast so greatly! 

Ali and Saba's story is so heart-wrenching Shocked I feel so bad for them, but at the same time, I admire their love for one another. I felt horrible reading the part where they find out about each other's "deaths" Disapprove

Chris and Ana are such a sweet couple! Tongue Totally adore them! I hope there are no major problems in their lives. Then again, problems do make love even stronger if you can get through them together Smile

Awesome, AWESOME story! Can't wait for the next chapter! 

JaeeDevRathore

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Dear Jaee

Sorry I'm late. I am not supposed to be here today, but I just could not resist commenting.

With every step forward in this story, my heart bleeds for Ali and Saba, and prays that they get back their love soon. And when I see Anna and Chris, they are like a breath of peace to the cruel reality. But I think they are also standing in front of tough times, their love also has to face the tests of life.

Thanks a lot for the pm

God Bless You

with love

~jiya~

P.S. sorry again for the late comment

Edited by jiya_angel - 29 March 2011 at 10:18am

JaeeDevRathore

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hey jaee
again sorry for late replyLOL
but that was really great part
i am just loving the storyEmbarrassed
continue soon

love
tasfia

JaeeDevRathore

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi Jaee
sorry for late coment as i forgot to do sooo

no use saying its beautiful.....it was owesum,....Clap

feeling saba n ali.....is nt only pain... its the count down to there togetherness....either way.. etrenally.......the way u have shown there attachment ...there is a slight peace in ths pain too....thy have each other no matter wht

watching chriss n anna....a smile appears with small prayer inside...oh pls dont get to face the real world.....a fear appears soon things will change.....its seems like u have an urge to tell thm to be careful...

wonderful writing dear..amzing to see such a young writer...writing tht deep....

lov
fiza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathoredrmaha

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Amazing part jaee...
Loved it to the bits...
Cont soon...

JaeeDevRathore

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

aww... jaee...
dat ws a gr8 update....
i'm luving it 2 d bits...
luv ya!
continue soon!

Originally posted by mahakmev

soooo touching i love saba and ali very much

Originally posted by samiralovemayur

Simply amazing Jaee
n verry beautiful update
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by daniella05

awesome update
really loving dis story...
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by -Faria-

its a beautiful update jaee
Wonderful
loved it a lots
keep it up

Originally posted by DhanakZ

Feel so bed for Saba and Ali 
Hope every thing will be alright
Thanks for pm

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by achoose

amazing update dear...............

Originally posted by gopi06

awesome update
i love saba and ali very much ..cont soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by roshneerakhali

wonderful, as usual.

Originally posted by Riddss

nice part

Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Awwww

tht was such a cute update

loved it

Originally posted by vampire_girl

hey jaee
again sorry for late replyLOL
but that was really great part
i am just loving the storyEmbarrassed
continue soon

love
tasfia

Originally posted by Auroni.92

Amazing part jaee...
Loved it to the bits...
Cont soon...

Originally posted by drmaha

cant have words to describe my feelings......Hug

it was so touchy......Cry

jaee i love ths ff.......thks for such a beautiful ff........
feellling so upset abt ali and sara......Unhappy

loved it.........Smile

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

jaee that was yet agn beautiful!! its heartwrenchin to c saba n ali in that condition they r in....anna n chris r cute.on d othr hand..i love the way u bring abt d contrast!! gosh so wonderfully written! love it! very eager to read ahead! do cont soon!!Embarrassed

Thank you so much guys, each word of your comments is precious as it encourages me to write better and better ... Thank you so much ... Love you all ...

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Sometimes when in life we go through pain then only do we come to understand ourselves fully and the relations that surroud us. Because that patience tests and if we can survive through it than nothing in this world can stop us. I only wish for no one to face what saba and ali faced, life is very cruel sometimes but then again we just can't stop living, it would mean we are giving up.

Perfectly said Sajjal, life is full of ups and downs but we don't stop living and same is the case with love - there are tears and there are smiles but because of a few pains we don't stop loving ....

Anyway whenever i try to feel happy for one couple the sadness and pain of the other take over, its queit beautiful if you ask me ..not the pain but the fact that i'm so involved inthe story that i can gel with the emotions so well that you are trying to portray.

sorry for my irregular comments. but pm me as i love reading it.
Sajjal

Thank you so much Sajjal, and stop saying sorry ... You always have such beautiful words to say ...

Originally posted by cutiepie12

i feel soo bad for saba n ali.....n saba tried to commit suicide dats soo sad.......wish her mother tells her da truth soon... Sometimes when pain becomes unbearable, people try to end it all but that's never a solution ... The truth has a long way - there are a lot more pains awaiting them before the truth comes out in open ...

n chris n anna r so cute bt i fear for deir future as now deir life is not gonna b da same as sum1 has seen dem n deir also lies a huge class difference b/w dem..... Life is not just about smiles but also about tears and as they say - only when you experience the pains - you value the joys ... Chris and Anna have to face a lot in future ....

loved da update jaee
tczzz loads of love n careSmileSmileSmile Thank you so much dear ... I am glad you are liking this story so much ...

Originally posted by -afsha-

Saba b Ali's past moments are fab
While at present except pain they arent getting anythg
Both love each other lik anythg
Loved Chris n Anna's sweet moments
Chris pataofys Anna very sweetly
Looks lik they got villian in their stry

All four of them have to pass the phase of pain before they reach their ultimate ends .... Chris and Anna have just taken their first step towards the thorns ... Thank you so much Afsha for reading this story ....

Originally posted by -Mehak

beautiful as always.. Thank you Di ...

ali and saba's   pain is just as passionate as there togetherness...there hearts are connected through pain, and well u brought up the element of pain for chris and anna too..fearing what is next.. You have seen briefly the sufferings of Ali and Saba and now be ready for Chris and Anna - that's all I can say ....

P.S - sorry for the late comment.. Please don't say sorry, sorry ... and about your signature - let go the guilt please .... Just smile that beautiful smile of yours and keep smiling always ...

Originally posted by BengaliWisdom

AMAZING story you have here! I absolutely love it! Big smile I love how the storylines contrast so greatly! Thank you so much dear ...

Ali and Saba's story is so heart-wrenching Shocked I feel so bad for them, but at the same time, I admire their love for one another. I felt horrible reading the part where they find out about each other's "deaths" Disapprove The beauty of their story is indeed their pains and their undying love for each other ....

Chris and Ana are such a sweet couple! Tongue Totally adore them! I hope there are no major problems in their lives. Then again, problems do make love even stronger if you can get through them together Smile Rightly said by you and everyone has to walk on the thorns to enjoy the rose petals ... Their innocence is the essence of their story ...

Awesome, AWESOME story! Can't wait for the next chapter! 

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Dear Jaee

Sorry I'm late. I am not supposed to be here today, but I just could not resist commenting. Jiya no need to say sorry and I am so glad you were able to comment ...

With every step forward in this story, my heart bleeds for Ali and Saba, and prays that they get back their love soon. And when I see Anna and Chris, they are like a breath of peace to the cruel reality. But I think they are also standing in front of tough times, their love also has to face the tests of life. Ali and Saba are already giving the test of life and Chris and Anna have just started walking towards it ... Every love story has it's share of tears and joys as rightly said by you ... Thank you so much dear for your beautiful comments and no need to apologize please ....

Thanks a lot for the pm

God Bless You

with love

~jiya~

P.S. sorry again for the late comment

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

hi Jaee
sorry for late comment as i forgot to do sooo

no use saying its beautiful.....it was owesum,....Clap

feeling saba n ali.....is nt only pain... its the count down to there togetherness....either way.. etrenally.......the way u have shown there attachment ...there is a slight peace in ths pain too....thy have each other no matter wht Exactly, what is helping them survive these distances are their memories of love and it's indeed a countdown towards their togetherness ... 

watching chriss n anna....a smile appears with small prayer inside...oh pls dont get to face the real world.....a fear appears soon things will change.....its seems like u have an urge to tell thm to be careful...Chris and Anna are living in a dream and they need to face the reality of life that it's not about laughing sunrises but also about the somber sunsets ....

wonderful writing dear..amzing to see such a young writer...writing tht deep.... Thank you so much Fiza, god bless you ....

lov
fiza

Edited by -jaee- - 09 April 2011 at 12:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmahathousandmiles--jiya---SupriyaluvsMN-

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Chasm

Mumbai, 21st January 1999

He was sitting on the ground with a shawl wrapped, he was extremely weak now ... He was sitting lifeless in the burning sun while other prisoners looked at him with sympathy ... Tears rolled down his cheeks as he remembered that beautiful smile which lit his dark life ... That beautiful voice which soothed his heart and that softness of her touch which healed his soul - he could give away every inch of himself; every drop of his soul in return of her life ... He died each day; each night in pain of losing her - she drank all the poison while he was left behind - with absolutely no meaning of his survival ....

New Delhi, 21st January 1999

She finally closed her tired eyes at the wee hours of the night after crying endlessly for a long time ... Tears still rolled down her eyes remembering the time that was ... She opened her eyes as he came back in her thoughts ... She slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the window - it was getting difficult for her to breathe ... The pain that she had been bestowed with was killing her and she felt a guilt inside her building slowly that she broke their promise of love ... She was still alive while he took all her wounds to himself and died ....

Mumbai, 23rd December 1997

Tears rolled down her eyes as she saw him turn his back towards her, she softly uttered, "Ali ...." Before she could say further, he spoke in his dark and cold voice, "Saba, jaao yahaan se ..." She blankly stared at him and suddenly breathing for her became difficult, she took a sharp breath and softly spoke, "Saza de rahe ho to ye bhi bata do meri galti kya hai?" He furiously turned towards her and with his blazing eyes looked into hers, "Tumhe nahi pata?" She started shivering with fear but didn't move a step away and slowly shook her head ... He held her arms tightly and pulled her closer, she hissed with pain and bit her lip to stop herself from screaming ... With her trembling hands she clutched his kurta while he touched his forehead to hers and looked directly into her eyes, "Agar tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho to kal us ladke ke saath kya kar rahi thi?" Her lips trembled as she stuttered, "Wo ..." He could not bear the stuttering and screamed out loud, "JAWAAB DO MUJHE!!!", scaring her to bits while tears flowed down her cheeks ... Her voice was full of pain and tears as she softly spoke, "Abu chaahte the main unke saath jaaun, isme meri kya galti hai? Agar main mana karti to Abu mujhe daante aur chali gayi to aap mujhpe chilla rahe hain ... kisi ko parwaah hi nahi ki mujhe kaisa mehsoos hota hai ... mujhe koi shauk nahi kisi aur ke saath ghoomne ka par mujhe Abu ko naraaz karne ka bhi shauk nahi hai ..." She could not speak because of her tears ... He softened his hold on her while the fire in his eyes extinguished giving place to guilt and love, "Pehle kyun nahi bataaya?" She angrily looked at him and spoke, "Kaise bataati? Kitni zor se daant rahe the aap ... hamesha ghussa karte rehte hain ... mujhe bolne ka mauka diya aapne?"  He cupped her face in his hands and slowly wiped her tears while she shut her eyes tight not to look into his eyes ... "Mujhe maaf kar do ... main tumhe khona nahi chaahta bas isliye kisi aur ke saath dekhkar, tum par baras pada ..." She tried to come out of his hold and said, "Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni ... main nahi karti mohabbat aapse ... " He smiled and shook his head and slowly bent down to kiss her soft trembling lips making her freeze in his arms ... She gasped as he traced his lips on her jawline while his fingers played with her long; beautiful hair ... She nearly moaned as she felt his breath on her ears as he huskily spoke, "Par main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun ..." He intensely gazed at her face and gently caressed her cheek with his thumb and softly spoke, "Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti?" She didn't dare to open her eyes but softly spoke, "Main aapse pyaar karti hun par mujhe aap se dar bhi lagta hai ..." He softly chuckled and embraced her in his arms while she rested her head on his chest ... He kissed her head and gently spoke, "Main vaada karta hun, phir kabhi tumhe mujhse dar nahi lagega .." She softly smiled and dig herself in him while he embraced her with all his love ...  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 21st December 1998

She bit her lip to stop the tears to flow out while he looked at her somberly ... He softly touched her hand with his and pressed it with assurance ... She finally turned to look at him and softly spoke, "Jaana zaroori hai?" He smiled and softly wiped the tears that were ready to come out of her eyes, "Dad ne kaha hai, main mana kaise karun ... Tum chinta mat karo - jaldi waapas aa jaaunga ..." She looked at him hopefully, "Kitni jaldi?" He chuckled and pulled her near while she rested her head on his shoulder ... Her hair were flying with the wind while he softly tucked them behind her ear ... She snuggled closer to him and put her arms around his waist while he put his hand around her shoulders and pulled her closer ... "Kya baat hai Anna?" She looked up at him and he was shocked to see a fear in her eyes - what was she fearing? The tears were stagnant and glittering in her eyes ... "Chris, I am scared ...", she whispered slowly while he tried to search in her eyes the reason of her fear ... She lowered her eyes and closed them as the tears started rolling down her cheeks ... She slowly clutched his shirt in her fist while he put his hands around her in an attempt to put her unknown fears to rest ... "Chris ... pata nahi kyun, mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki tum mujhse bahut door ja rahe ho ..." He kept his fingers on her lips and softly spoke, "Ye dar apne dil se nikaal do kyunki main kahin nahi ja raha ... yahin hun tumhaare paas aur hamesha rahunga ..." She hugged him tight and softly said, "Chris I really really love you, please kabhi mujhe chhodke mat jaana ..." "Kabhi nahi ... I can't afford to lose you Anna - my life depends on you ...", he said while pulling her closer in his embrace ... He was smiling while she was struggling with her fears, praying to God to keep them together forever ....

Mumbai, 21st December 1998 - Night

A woman in her early forties sat near the fireplace with the cigar in her hand ... She slowly blew out the smoke and smirked while picking up the photo from the table ... "Anna D'Souza ..." She kept the photo on the table and remembered the smile on her son's face when he had come back in the evening for dinner - her informers had brought all the news about his whereabouts to her and also had given her the details about the girl who had conquered her son ... She smoked the cigar again and while staring at the fire; blew out the grey smoke and closing her eyes; touched her head to the sofa and took a deep breath to calm herself .... She remembered her conversation that happened two hours ago - 

"Chris, listen to me once ...", she said getting irritated by his ignoring ... "Why Mrs. Kent? Why should I listen to You?" he said with a smirk on his face and turned back to pack his bags ... "Because I am your mother, for God sake!!!" He furiously turned towards her and with a cold voice replied, "My mother was Mrs. Felicia Kent and you are just my father's second wife, never again address yourself as My mother, do you get that?" She took a deep breath to calm herself and spoke in soft voice which she had never used with him before, "I am sorry ... I know our history is not good Chris, but you must know that what you are doing is wrong." "Shut up!!", he snapped and closed his bag in rage, "Of all the people, You are telling me what's right and what's wrong? Listen, woman - you have absolutely no right to speak about my life, so stop interfering and don't spoil my mood ..." and he walked out of the room ....

Opening her eyes, in a determined voice, she finally came to the decision, "Well Chris, you have left me with no other choice but to interfere in your life ..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am sorry for updating so late but we don't have control over life and time - we make a lot of plans but rarely it happens that we actually can pursue those and same is the case with me ...  

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and for Anjaane and No Road Towards You - I would just say that I have lost the spark factor that made me write but do not worry, it would take time but I would soon update them - please do not hound me with pms regarding updating them - I am trying to reconnect to the stories and it might take sometime ....

Jaee D. Rathore

Edited by -jaee- - 10 April 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

preitygal99ammuakhi-BeingAppy-Angels_Ringvalliyahcutiepie12gopi06daniella05DhanakZdrmahacrazymayurianSunriseGreen-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincessKrishnaluv94SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92sariska_mnarti--jiya--pluviophile.-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05Fantasia.perkilicious-afsha-felicitysmoak.drfizaahmed

Go to top