Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 - Page 39

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
edited my comment for the ending on pg 50.

Pearl i love u..u have made me proud...*hugs*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edited on pg 51!😳
jaee awesome!👏❤️
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are welcome pearl..and we thank you for giving us a story to cherish forever..
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u kno, we all shud b thankin u for giving us  two wonderful stories that too sooo awesome-ly written! it was such a treat n pleasure to read this story! (like always waise😃😆!)
i loved it❤️! n thnk u!!😳👏
keep writing:) n tc:)
ur seriously a rockstar like ur di⭐️😳
keep smiling always...🤗
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
perfect ending dear...i was smiling while reading chris and anna...and was in tears reaging thru ali and saba..
am juz proud of u dear...amazing...mindblwoing,perfect...awesome...no more words to describe...
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Jaee

It was a perfect ending... 

Chris and Anna, their love reflected their innocence, I was happy that they will have their perfect life now...

about Ali and Saba, I felt death came as a blessing to them, because the cruel world wouldn't have let them live happily ever after... they now belonged to each other forever, because now, even death cannot do them apart...

Thanks a lot for writing this story and sharing it with us...

God Bless You

~jiya~  
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congractulations and thanks a tonn for such a fantastic work.
hope to read more awesome work of urs.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved...

Edited

Jaee wat do I say, the journey of Rain drops was wonderful. Reading each update has been a pleasure to read.

Anna-Chris the  perfect example of the innocent side of love. The two of them met and fell in love, then the world took them apart. But fighting it all there love won at last, and in the end they were forevever together sealed by the sacred bond of marriage. forever each others...

Saba & Ali... From the very first chapter there were something about them... there lovestory started off badly, drowned in each others thoughts and only loneliness to find it all started, and at that point I never thought they wille ever meet but the  again "Love".
& then started their journy, from glances to longing to finally love.  It was all so beautiful and as I said the only sentence i remember while reading about them would be.. Woh pyaar he kya jho aapki hifazat an kar saky . And Ali fulfilled it in every sense, protected his Saba but unfortunately But the cruel world didn't accept their love, and separeted them giving them the worts news they ever heard that the other part that completed them.
But love is love and it was the faith they had that brought them back together...
Everything was going good until reality called again and they fear of separating came back but this time there love was stronger, and whatever would happen they would be together.. And thats what happened death came but it was not stronger than their love, they dies in each others embrace. They could never be together while living, but now no one can separate them...

Jaee... That was truly the most beautiful story I've ever read... Thank you so much for writing this... 🤗 It was  probably the first ff I read that was not on any fictional character, but still Ali-Saba truly touched my heart. Anna-Chris were also wonderful but it was something about Saba-Ali...

I don't think  have to say how amazing you hav written this, but I must say this is your best work so far...Do write more stories like these...😳

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the story...amazing
pluviophile. thumbnail
👏OMG ITS THE END OMG I will never forget this story Thanks sooo much for giving us this lovely story my words are less for you nd yr story👏 but iam a bit sad its the end i hope u start a new story which we will love it like this one👏