Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Bait

Surat Junction, 2nd August 1999

She peeped out of the window and had covered her face with her dupatta and everyone could only see those beautiful eyes which were glittering due to her silent tears ... A soft smile played on her lips .... Her thoughts went back to her decision of eloping from her place - she didn't feel any regret no matter what ... She had had enough and now all that was on her mind was to unite with Ali - the whole world had united to separate them but their love had proved to be stronger than everything and now she was ready to fight it all - she had no more fears ... She tried to imagine his face when he will see her alive in front of his eyes ... She could not help but laugh at that mere thought ... She hugged herself missing his warmth against her body ... She kept staring outside the window and drowned herself in her past - adamant to meet him, she had left everything and everyone - all she thought and lived was Ali .... "Main aa rahi hun Ali, tumhaare paas ..."

Arthur Road Jail, Mumbai, 2nd August 1999

As he opened his eyes he saw her sitting close to him with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face ... Her hair and dupatta were blowing with the wind ... The hair coming on her face were blocking his view ... She looked heavenly and just like a dream - a fantasy maybe ... Slowly the tears rolled down her eyes and in an impulse reaction; he raised his hand to wipe away the tears ... Her skin was soft and he slowly bent near her to kiss her eyes and stop the tears that threatened to flow out but before he could do that; he heard a gunshot--
"SABA!!" he screamed coming out of his dream, panting and sweating ... He looked around himself and realised that all that was just a dream - he closed his eyes in pain and as yet again the scorpion of separation bit him and spread the poison of lifelessness in him .... "Laut aao Saba ... laut aao ..."

Rasmo rahe duniya hi nibhaane ke liye aa ...
Ae raahatein jaan mujhko, rulaane ke liye aa ....

St. Andrews Church, Mumbai, 2nd August 1999

As she walked out of the church, she saw Mrs. Kent standing on the stairs and looking at her with a soft smile on her lips ... She turned her eyes away from her and started walking briskly but Sharon came and gently held her hand ... "Anna, please let me say something ..." She pulled her hand out of her hold remembering Chris's words of not talking to this woman and also her father's dishonor due to her husband ... "Please stop coming to me like this, I don't wish to talk to you. Now leave my way ..." Sharon shook her head and continued, "Anna please let me explain ..." The fury inside her increased and she snapped back, "There is nothing left to explain Aunty - your husband dishonored my father and your son, pardon me, your step-son didn't trust me but trusted his father .... I am trying to move on from the past - please do not interfere in my life and try to talk to me again - I am getting married on 10th of August and I don't want my past to ruin my future. Goodbye." Saying this, she started walking towards the main road; leaving Sharon in a complete shock ... "I can't let this happen ..." was all she could say ....

Bangalore, 2nd August 1999

He regretted picking up his phone when he heard her voice on the opposite side ... "What the hell!! Why are you calling me??" he screamed, getting frustrated with everything that was happening in his life and knew somewhere it was all related to her ... "Chris look I know you hate me but please at least listen to me once - it's for your own benefit!!" Sharon pleaded after listening to his retort ... He coldly replied, "What is it?" She breathed a sigh of relief and continued, "Chris, Anna is getting married on 10th - please come back and stop this ... You can't let this happen--" Before she could continue any further, he interrupted, "You don't need to tell me what I must do, she wants to get married, then let her - I am no one to destroy her happiness and don't you dare call me again ..." and disconnected the phone as his eyes got filled with tears ... He threw the phone on the bed and slumped down - feeling the news of her marriage settling inside him ... Had she forgotten everything? Was she over their love? Was it so easy for her to move on? And here, he was dieing every moment of loneliness - and she was getting married to someone else ...He hid his face in his palms, trying to control his anger - but he could not and he broke the vase in the room and in a few minutes, the whole room was nothing but a mess which had faced the wrath of his anger ....

Tum naya zakhm lagaao, tumhe isse kya hai?
Bharne waale hai abhi zakhm, puraane kitne ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!! . Hopefully ali and saba will meet..😍

EDITED:

I really don't know what to say!. Why is Mrs Kent being so kind, she should be just..anyways, i just hope the innocent birds get over this misunderstanding soon.

I completely support saba, although i am full family person, and according to me deceiving parents is not allowed at any cost, but it should be from both sides. Her parents didn't have the right to say that ali died, they should have told the truth, then impose their decision..so good saba ran away!..

and for ali..i will want to add..
"a phir se mujhe chor jane k liye aa.."

beautiful..cont.soon..God Bless..

Edited by Fantasia. - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!!!

~edited~

I really don't know what to say!! Should I be happy for Saba who's on the verge of meeting her love? Will she get to meet him without any further roadblocks?

and about Anna and Chris, I'm confused! Should I believe that Sharon is thinking of her step-son for once, or is it a new trick?

Waiting for the next part now.
Thanks a lot for the pm

God Bless You

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanks 4 the pm
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tera karoon intezaar, tu mere dil ka karaar
Itna hai aitbaar, maanungi na main bhi haar ...

Don't want to say more.... BEAUTIFUL JAEE...
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😳
--------------------------------------------
OMG jaee.....Saba......true..the whole world united to seperate them but tru love can overcome all d hurdles....n Ali's dream ...gosh jaee i loved it<3 seriously..just waiting it to come tru really soon...

n Sharon is nice?! poor lady no1z believing her!....
m really looking fwd how these two unite on 10th:D
but the pain they goin thru....sad ....the way u write is fab jaee! i love ur writing<3

do cont soon:) tc :)keep smiling :)n thnx fr d pm:)
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pluviophile. thumbnail