hope it won't be tht painful at d end

cont soon
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mehak

Reserved - 3 😆

EDITED:

this is turning out to be too painful pearl..we already know the future.. the past is so filled with hopes and love..this is a havoc..but u have written in an extra-ordinary way. 

cont. soon..God Bless

Thank you so much Di!! The pains are just going to increase and dreams are going to shatter .. I love your reserved posts - thank you so much :)

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

That was a lovely chapter Jaee... the way Chris and Anna ended their conversation, brought a smile on my face, but the very next moment I got scared of what awaited them in near future... the building did not collapse by accident, isn't it?

Ali was confident about his love, but fate betrayed them, and Saba's fear came true. They were physically alive, but their souls had already died because of the separation.

Waiting anxiously for the next part

God Bless You

~jiya~

Thank you so much Jiya - Chris and Anna's test of love has begun - yes you are right, the building collapsing was not an accident ... The truths are going to open soon about Ali and Saba's fears ... thanks Jiya for always commenting :)

Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

comment edited pg 26

Jaee, it was beatiful no other word to describe what i feel about reading this chapter, saba and alis heartwrenching seperation and that same fear blooming over chris and anna today, its very painful to see. I loved chris and anna in the begining but how u ended it..made me scared abt them.

amazing part, thank you for the pm.

Thank you so much Sajjal - There is a lot in store and they have to go through all of it - their destinies are sealed and they have nothing in their hands and yet they are going to fight because love has that strength to fight all the obstacles and come out with flying colours .... Thanks Sajjal :)

Originally posted by: Ishita16

First of all I love the title!!! Raindrops - what a beautiful title for a story, which I'm sure would be one of the best I will read on IF or anywhere for that matter!!! I just had some time today to read the first chapter and wow!! U are such an amazing writer!

One couple just separated and other have just met!!! The beginning - the hospital scene it was very captivating. So the father is separating the two lovers. How cruel!!

The first meeting itself was nice!! 

Can't wait to read the other parts and I don't need to, coz I know part 2- 9 are already up😆 

Oh god Ishita, you flattered me literally -  even I love the rain ... Thank you so much for reading it ... do read all the chapters :D I am glad you are liking it ...

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

finally i read part8 n 9 jaee.....!.....srry fr d delay though.......

jaee the way u write...i just get so involved in the story....Ali n Saba...their past was beautiful....but present is cruel on them...just wish future brings happiness fr them...
n i fear for chris n Anna..now wat they havto undergo...the other 2..toh we already kno r in pain...wish these 2 dint havto...but thats life...
anyways beautifully written..i loved it..seriously!! waitin fr d nxt part...u already made me curious abt it...lol....update soon:)
keep writing..:D..tc..keep smiling:)
n thnx fr d pm😳

It's okay Nikita, no need to say sorry ... Life is a package of some pains and some joys - Four of them have to go through all of it ... Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)

Originally posted by: drmaha

oh God....is sharon his step mom......?cant believe she will ruined their lives.........😔

res for nxt part.......

painful phase seems to cuming in their lives...........
God bless thm..all i can say tht........😭

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

hmm...lets us flow in the moment of love n chersih whtevr it holds right here right now.....

beautiful part....a fear of losing each other...moreover losing urself....beautiful dear

Originally posted by: -afsha-

That was shweet part

Loved how his eyes was jus wet there but she had tears here
Ali said he wnt let it happen but fate had sumthg else for them
Lets c how next 4 mnths of Chris n Anna goes
N how Ali keeps his words

Originally posted by: mahakmev

wow fabulous lovedddd it

Originally posted by: DhanakZ

Great update dear

cont soon

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: samiralovemayur

beautiful update Jaee

waiting wat will en next
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by: cutiepie12

short bt lovely update jaee.......m damn scared for wht da future awaits for chris n anna..i knw it had to b sumthng related to chris's parents dat led to da falling of da building....... 

n saba n ali...i loved da way ali assured saba......Embarrassed 👏 ⭐️
bt looking at da future.........my heart cries seeing dem apart.......😭 

waitng for da next part jaee....
tczzz
loads of love sweety..😊

Originally posted by: ammuakhi

nice parts jaee....

sorry for the late reply......😊

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

dat ws an awesum update jaee...
i hope everthng gonna b alright...
poor saba i felt bad 4 her... 
& d chris' s bdlg collapsin ws an accident or it is sumthng else?
ahh... cant wait...
continue soon!

Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Part 9:

oh man

I just can't see them in pain

hope it won't be tht painful at d end

cont soon

Thank you so much guys, each comment of yours is really important and makes my day ... you guys are so sweet :)

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Mist

Bangalore, 30th April 1999

He was sitting in the balcony agitated and frustrated ... He once again picked up his phone to call her ... He sighed in irritation as the voice on the phone repeated - the number you are trying to call is not responding, please try again later ... He banged his fist on the railing and helplessly looked at the night sky - all the stars were hiding behind clouds and apart from darkness there was nothing visible ... He walked inside the room and started strolling from one end to another ... He decided to message her to know her whereabouts ... [message 1]Anna, are you there? [message 2]Anna please pick up the phone. [message 3]Why are you doing this Anna? [message 4]Are you angry? Please talk to me once.[message 5]Damn it reply to me!!!

He kept staring at his phone but all his hopes were fading - from past two days, she was not answering his calls, not replying to his messages ... He just could not understand why she was doing this ... Just two days ago she was so happy ... He slumped on the bed and staring at the ceiling, remembered their last conversation ...

As soon as he entered the room; his phone started ringing ... A smile crept on his lips and throwing everything on the couch, he answered the phone ... "Muwaaah Muwaah Muwaah!!" His mouth dropped listening to his love's shameless display of affection ... "Kya baat hai Anna D'Souza, aaj aap itni romantic kaise ho gayi?" He heard her giggle before saying, "I love you so much!!!!" He grinned and walking in the balcony replied, "I love you too, my love ... to tumhe flowers mil gaye?" He could imagine her smile from ear to ear, "Haan, bahut ache hai - they are beautiful ..." He cheekily replied, "Not more than you ..." He could so see imagine her face turning crimson red - the thought made him miss her more and more ... "Shut up Chris, I am badly missing you ..." He sighed and rested his head on the wall, "Me too sweetheart ..." They kept talking to each other about everything and updated each other about the happenings in their daily life while randomly confessing their love to each other ... The time was just passing but their words had no end ... They were smiling at a joke cracked by him when he heard her gasp, "Chris, I totally forgot to tell you something ..." His curiousness just increased, "What?" "Today when I was coming out of the church, I met your .... mother ..." The smile from his face faded and frowned, "Anna she is not my mother ..." He heard her sigh before she replied, "She is, you accept it or not ... she is your father's wife and your mother--" He briskly interrupted, "Step-mother Anna and anyways tell me what exactly happened?" "Nothing, she wanted to talk to me but Jannet came and pulled me away as we were getting late and so I could not talk to her ..." He could feel his nerves getting filled with anger and in a controlled voice he replied, "Look Anna, stay away from her ... No need to talk to her okay, please it's a kind request - don't ..." "Alright, alright don't spoil your mood now please ..." Her sweet plea melted all the anger and both continued to talk to each other till the wee hours of the night ...

He immediately got up from the bed and light dawned upon him, "Crap!! I am sure that woman has done something ... I need to see Anna as soon as possible ... I am not going to leave you Sharon Kent - if you have hurt my love even a bit, you will have to pay for it ... This time you have crossed all the limits ..." He quickly picked his phone and called his secretary ignoring the time, "Max, immediately arrange a ticket for me back to Mumbai - the first flight you get, book it - it's urgent, do you understand!!" He could hear him trying to control his yawns, "Yes sir, I'll just do it ... anything else sir?" "No, sorry to trouble you ...." He disconnected the phone and furiously stared at the wall ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 7th August 1998

She was sitting holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder ... He slowly entwined his hand with hers ... She closed her eyes slowly and tears started flowing out ... He kissed her head to remove her fears but instead she just turned and put her head on his chest ... He softly embraced her as she held his kurta in both of her fists ... Her tears were wetting his kurta as he slowly patted her head and tried to calm her down ... Lately, she had been having bad dreams and fears were engulfing her ... He could hear her choking voice, "Ali mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai ... aisa lag raha hai kuch galat hone waala hai ..." He kissed her head again and calmly said, "Kuch nahi hoga Saba ... is dar ko apne andar se nikaal do ..." She slowly embraced him as he started speaking, "Saba, maine ek faisla liya hai ..." She slowly looked at him; it hurt him to see her crestfallen face and those beautiful eyes filled with tears - this just made him more firm on the decision he had taken ... "Saba, maine faisla le liya hai ki main ye sab kaam chhod dunga ... ye jurm ki duniya chhod dunga ... main Sultan bhai ke saath kaam karna band kar dunga - bahut ho gaya, ab aur nahi ..." His heart calmed as a smile crept on her face and she immediately hugged him ... He closed his eyes with relief after seeing that smile on her face, "Main hamesha se chaahti thi ki aap is jurm ki duniya se vida le lein ... aap soch bhi nahi sakte, aapke is faisle se mujhe kitni khushi mili hai ...." He slowly kept his hand on her head before saying, "Tum khush ho na?" She nodded and made him smile, "Bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chaahiye ..."

Mumbai, 7th August 1998 - Night

"Sultan bhai, apne kaano se sunkar aa raha hun ... ladka pyaar ke chakkar mein baawra ho gaya hai, dhandha chhodne ka faisla leke baitha hai ..." 

He looked at his man and smiled, "Salim, Laila Majnu ki dastaan sab aaj bhi kyun dohraate hain?" With confusion written on his face, he replied, "Kyunki dono ek dusre se beintehaan mohabbat karte the ..." Sultan smirked and replied, "Nahi, kyunki ant mein dono ek dusre ki mohabbat mein apni jaan ganwa dete hain .." He stood up from his chair and walked towards Salim and kept his hand on his shoulder, "Ali dhandha chhodna chaahta hain na ... chhodega, par dhandha nahi - ye duniya chhodega .. Wo aur uski Laila dono ko khatm kar do ... Ali shayad bhool gaya hai ki is dhandhe mein wo aaya apni marzi se tha par jaayega meri marzi se ...." He nodded at Salim and walked out of the chamber ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 28th April 1999

She quietly entered her father's room and saw him sitting on the rocking chair; staring outside the balcony ... She closed her eyes to stop the tears from flowing out and slowly walked up to him ... She stood behind his chair and softly whispered, "Papa ..." She slowly sat on the floor and kept her head on his lap but no more could control her tears and started crying ... Her father was sitting with his eyes closed and his hand covering his eyes ... As he heard her weeping, he kept his other hand on her head and softly patted her ... "Papa I am sorry ... please mujhe maaf kar do ... main jaanti hun aapko meri wajah se bahut kuch sehna pada hai ... Aaj jo kuch bh hua wo nahi hona chaahiye tha ... Papa I am sorry ... kuch to kahiye na ..." He spoke in his broken voice, "Anna maine tumse kaha tha, stay away from these rich people ... tumne meri baat nahi maani ..." She started weeping, "I am sorry Papa, I am really very sorry ... I promise, ab se aap jo bhi kahoge, main wahi karungi ..." He slowly bent, wiped her tears and kissed her forehead, she tightly hugged him while he softly patted her to calm her down, "It's okay beta ... bas ab aur ro nahi ..." She nodded and slowly opened her eyes, rage filled in them .....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved

*edited*

Because the past was so beautiful, the present becomes more painful when I think of it. And at he same time, and my hopes for a beautiful future ahead increases, because after the darkest hour of the night, comes the dawn....

God Bless You

Thanks for the pm

~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written...
do continue soon
pluviophile. thumbnail
Its sooo good❤️
waiting for more continue soon😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update

Loved it loadz

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this was absolutely beautiful, , things are moving forward but they are heading towards something which is dreadful, but i hope when the future becomes present, we can hope for a better future.

a special appreciation for the following dialogues, it just made me speechless..extra-ordinary!!

Originally posted by: -jaee-

He looked at his man and smiled, "Salim, Laila Majnu ki dastaan sab aaj bhi kyun dohraate hain?" With confusion written on his face, he replied, "Kyunki dono ek dusre se beintehaan mohabbat karte the ..." Sultan smirked and replied, "Nahi, kyunki ant mein dono ek dusre ki mohabbat mein apni jaan ganwa dete hain .."

and rest the most special thing was the phone conversation of Chris and Anna..straight from the heart..😳

God Bless and Cont. soon..
*hugs*

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt..cont soon
thanks for the pm