Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hope this nidhi track finishes soon,๐Ÿ˜”want to see some good Surabh track soon.๐Ÿ˜
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Todays episode  i like but cts should involve more surbhi and Abhay .Anyways may be after one week we will see more Surbhi and Abhay scene as vishal will go back his mormal schedule from march 24th as his punjabi movie's shootimg has done
and parul also free from comedy circus.

I feel that Nidi's marry will bring surbhi and Abhay track.So guys be ready soon we will see new shurbhi and Abhay track . ๐Ÿ˜‰.I like today's episode.
Edited by lisasandra - 13 years ago
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What happened todays episode. I dint watch because of India and Aus match. Can anyone say.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hope so lisaandra let me watch the epi then will discuss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Surbhi dont know na that nidhi loves rocky๐Ÿ˜•
lisasandra thumbnail

Deep just wait Natasha will do written update soon.She update very fast ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and i like it.

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya i am waiting for the update.
lisasandra thumbnail
after watching precap what do you think ? .

surbhi will get trouble as nidi told yes to marry ranjivi and will start Suebhi and Abhay track.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by lisasandra - 13 years ago
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was fine...i like it๐Ÿ˜ณ...Surbhi is more glowing day by day๐Ÿ˜ณ...but i want SurAbh to more involve in Nidhi & Rocky's matter...and i don't want Nidhi to marry Ranvijay...please CT's listen to us...n make Nidhi to marry Rocky๐Ÿ˜Š...n i want SurAbh dance sequence in the marriage ceremony๐Ÿ˜Š...it will look good...n it will definately increase TRP's๐Ÿ˜Š
lisasandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoo.18

Today's episode was fine...i like it๐Ÿ˜ณ...Surbhi is more glowing day by day๐Ÿ˜ณ...but i want SurAbh to more involve in Nidhi & Rocky's matter...and i don't want Nidhi to marry Ranvijay...please CT's listen to us...n make Nidhi to marry Rocky๐Ÿ˜Š...n i want SurAbh dance sequence in the marriage ceremony๐Ÿ˜Š...it will look good...n it will definately increase TRP's๐Ÿ˜Š

Maria well said .I also want to see more more surbhi and Abhay involvment but i l loved today's episode.