Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 3:38:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments
Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Popular telly stars speak on their Holi memories..

The playful mood after having the intoxicating Bhaang and the naughty spray of colours!!!

Holi is an all time favourite festival for all and yes, it is Holi today. It is a festival when the most notorious 'you' pops out and does the utmost masti possible. In this festival you are least bothered whether you are a friend or a stranger; all that matters is how you enjoy the festival of colors with people around you....

Here is Tellybuzz getting the best out of your favorite actors on this Colorful day... 

Have a mastiful read...

Shilpa Anand

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour. 

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours. 

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed.  

Karan Wahi

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
 I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there. 

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match. 

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 March 2011 at 4:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kartikkanpapiarose-girlMahamUnKnFascinationReal.Madrid-Rinki-NusiSgR.K.Onoseasyncpoojahanda-x-Reshu-x--Ms.Muffin-

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing!
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
tfs...........shiran r together here..i luvd it....Wink
varsharock Newbie
varsharock
varsharock

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
nice article . 
canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shilpa Anand

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour. ..awhh my fav colour!!

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.  DMG's first holi!! .. who can forget that Holi !! .. 

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours. Embarrassed

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed.  isnt that almost the thing that happened with her in DMG? well back then.. Karan was with her hehe ;)LOLEmbarrassed

Thanks alot for sharingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

padamSAInoseasync

padamSAI Senior Member
padamSAI
padamSAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
luv u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

SHIRAN ROCKSSSSSS.........
Missing u shilpa come bak soon and morever hoping 2 see u with KW in future!!!!!

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidamritafan

SHIRAN ROCKSSSSSS.........
Missing u shilpa come bak soon and morever hoping 2 see u with KW in future!!!!!

Ya they rock. I am also waiting badly for their come back. It would be double dhamaka if they come back together in a new show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

Go to top