ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by bandicoot

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

falon mostly does weird leg spreading poses..onlyLOL

show me one dance where she did that Tongue

That's difficultSmile

We cannot point out one single performance because she does it in every routineTongue

LOL how exactly is it difficult then? u just have to randomly chose one of her performance and post it here because she does it every routine na? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...XPrud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Its_Sash

Originally posted by bandicoot

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

falon mostly does weird leg spreading poses..onlyLOL

show me one dance where she did that Tongue

That's difficultSmile

We cannot point out one single performance because she does it in every routineTongue

LOL how exactly is it difficult then? u just have to randomly chose one of her performance and post it here because she does it every routine na? LOL

not difficult at all

she even does it upside down and holds the poseLOL

she is a  good dancer and all that jazz..i dont like marzi's choreography for her

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
^^ Now thats some talent Big smile...i got tired of those straight regular splits and leg-spreads....but look at Falon, did it upside-down...

Thanks this thread needed this video Wink hope its clearer now who brings more variety 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...XPrud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

^^ Now thats some talent Big smile...i got tired of those straight regular splits and leg-spreads....but look at Falon, did it upside-down...

Thanks this thread needed this video Wink hope its clearer now who brings more variety 

rofl

as in who has more varieties in spreading their leg

oh well

LOL

as much as u like appreciating falon for this crap, I would rather appreciate her for some decent dancing

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 2:14pm

Noor_Ul_Ain

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is that shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well?

Edited by Prud123 - 20 March 2011 at 2:15pm

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is the shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well?

its double standards all the way dear Wink i witnessed some in tons during DID 2 LOL

Prud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is the shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well?

yes i found that weirdSmile

my favourite part of khuda jaane was the lift amar did with the dupatta/scarf or whatever that bit of cloth was..i didnt like shakti's clothes in the dance as well

i was a more remo fan than anybody else's

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 2:17pm

Prud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
edited

Id rather have decent posts than high school drama..so editing this post offTongue

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 2:18pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index