India-Forums

shakti vs falon (Page 5)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Rapier

woh toh main kabse keh rahi thi! god mihir! bekaar mein behaas kiya!LOL i said this in my first post!

and mind u, i love falon! and i did so from the first week of competition! i've always wanted them to win doubles anyway! and just cuz u won amit-falon's biggest fan, doesn't mean u r the only one who loves them!LOL

LOL timepass karna tha LOL jk jk...

and u think i think that im the only one who loves them??? LOL the janta as a whole chose them and made them #1 voted contestants Wink

timepass? uff!LOL

well u sure acted like ur the only fan and the whole world is against them!LOL i thought i should clear up this misunderstanding. that's all. and damn right! #1 contestants indeed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

woh toh main kabse keh rahi thi! god mihir! bekaar mein behaas kiya!LOL i said this in my first post!

and mind u, i love falon! and i did so from the first week of competition! i've always wanted them to win doubles anyway! and just cuz u won amit-falon's biggest fan, doesn't mean u r the only one who loves them!LOL

and u think i think that im the only one who loves them??? LOL the janta as a whole chose them and made them #1 voted contestants Wink

timepass? uff!LOL

well u sure acted like ur the only fan and the whole world is against them!LOL i thought i should clear up this misunderstanding. that's all. and damn right! #1 contestants indeed!

Ofcourse I know ur a big fan of them Wink You know Falon is not all that vulgar how she comes across ...have talked to her couple times and she's actually really sweet Big smile

Prud123Rapier

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Shakti =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

timepass? uff!LOL

Ofcourse I know ur a big fan of them Wink You know Falon is not all that vulgar how she comes across ...have talked to her couple times and she's actually really sweet Big smile

no one ever said she is vulgar. lol. people have been saying her dance is vulgar. which i deny completely! i think she is super graceful!!

P.S. shakti was never vulgar either.Tongue

Prud123

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

no one ever said she is vulgar. lol. people have been saying her dance is vulgar. which i deny completely! i think she is super graceful!!

P.S. shakti was never vulgar either.Tongue

Yeah thats why i said she's not that vulgar as she comes across ..because all we see of them is dance so people are bound to think she might be like this in real life too LOL its like how human mind works...LOL

And yes, falon is extremely graceful unlike winners from past seasons(except season 1 and Lil Masters ofcourse) Big smile

Edited by Mihirism - 20 March 2011 at 1:30pm

Prud123HakkaBakka

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

falon mostly does weird leg spreading poses..onlyLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 1:33pm

Dabulls23

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

show me one dance where she did that Tongue

Prud123

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bandicoot

show me one dance where she did that Tongue

That's difficultSmile

We cannot point out one single performance because she does it in every routineTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinDabulls23petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index