India-Forums

shakti vs falon (Page 3)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

as much as i love Falon, I pick Shakti! As bandicoot said above, we've seen Shakti rock her solos, but we haven't seen Falon do any of that.

so thats the mistake of the format Confused u pick shakti just because she did solos? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...X

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicksnr

i will prefer falon... i like all her performances.

Totally agree Big smile all her performances are awesome, she has gotten more grand salutes & praises than any other jodi/person in DID so idk why there is comparison Confused

Prud123

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

as much as i love Falon, I pick Shakti! As bandicoot said above, we've seen Shakti rock her solos, but we haven't seen Falon do any of that.

so thats the mistake of the format Confused u pick shakti just because she did solos? 

well yes! i saw more of shakti's talent than i saw of falon's.  whether it's the mistake of the format or not, i don't care. if u can't compare like that, then why compare shakti and falon to begin with?Wink
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

if you had stopped to "watch" shakti's performances with a neutral perspective, you would've seen that she did more than that.Wink
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

well yes! i saw more of shakti's talent than i saw of falon's.  whether it's the mistake of the format or not, i don't care. if u can't compare like that, then why compare shakti and falon to begin with?Wink

Thats true, idk why people are comparing and giving reasons like "I don't know if she can do well/i haven't seen her do solos so i'll pick Shakti" Confused 
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Falon anyday Wink....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch Tongue 

if you had stopped to "watch" shakti's performances with a neutral perspective, you would've seen that she did more than that.Wink

I was neutral for every contestant for the 1st month Wink and i hadn't even noticed Shakti until last 7-8 were left LOL

HakkaBakka

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Thats true, idk why people are comparing and giving reasons like "I don't know if she can do well/i haven't seen her do solos so i'll pick Shakti" Confused 

well that's cuz the TM had asked who would we pick. i didn't start the comparison. and since i was asked this, i picked shakti cuz she rocked even in solos, which i haven't seen from Falon. if falon didn't do solos,  then she didn't do solos. and if u think it is unfair that we are comparing someone who had showed more of her talent and the other had no such chance, then complain to the TM! i didn't start it.Wink
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
They are both awesome.

Rapier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index