Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Ofcourse I know ur a big fan of them πŸ˜‰ You know Falon is not all that vulgar how she comes across ...have talked to her couple times and she's actually really sweet πŸ˜ƒ

no one ever said she is vulgar. lol. people have been saying her dance is vulgar. which i deny completely! i think she is super graceful!!

P.S. shakti was never vulgar either.πŸ˜›
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

no one ever said she is vulgar. lol. people have been saying her dance is vulgar. which i deny completely! i think she is super graceful!!

P.S. shakti was never vulgar either.πŸ˜›

Yeah thats why i said she's not that vulgar as she comes across ..because all we see of them is dance so people are bound to think she might be like this in real life too πŸ˜† its like how human mind works...πŸ˜†

And yes, falon is extremely graceful unlike winners from past seasons(except season 1 and Lil Masters ofcourse) πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Falon anyday πŸ˜‰....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch πŸ˜› 

falon mostly does weird leg spreading poses..onlyπŸ˜†
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

falon mostly does weird leg spreading poses..onlyπŸ˜†

show me one dance where she did that πŸ˜›
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

show me one dance where she did that πŸ˜›

That's difficult😊

We cannot point out one single performance because she does it in every routineπŸ˜›
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its_Sash

That's difficult😊

We cannot point out one single performance because she does it in every routineπŸ˜›

LOL how exactly is it difficult then? u just have to randomly chose one of her performance and post it here because she does it every routine na? πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail

LOL how exactly is it difficult then? u just have to randomly chose one of her performance and post it here because she does it every routine na? πŸ˜†

not difficult at all

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCSeoAXyXw[/YOUTUBE]

she even does it upside down and holds the poseπŸ˜†

she is a  good dancer and all that jazz..i dont like marzi's choreography for her
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
^^ Now thats some talent πŸ˜ƒ...i got tired of those straight regular splits and leg-spreads....but look at Falon, did it upside-down...

Thanks this thread needed this video πŸ˜‰ hope its clearer now who brings more variety 
petticoat thumbnail

^^ Now thats some talent πŸ˜ƒ...i got tired of those straight regular splits and leg-spreads....but look at Falon, did it upside-down...

Thanks this thread needed this video πŸ˜‰ hope its clearer now who brings more variety 

rofl

as in who has more varieties in spreading their leg

oh well

πŸ˜†

as much as u like appreciating falon for this crap, I would rather appreciate her for some decent dancing

Prud123 thumbnail
Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is that shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well? Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago