shakti vs falon - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i would say shakti is better dancer than falon!:)
Falon anyday 😉....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch ðŸ˜› 

Originally posted by Rapier

as much as i love Falon, I pick Shakti! As bandicoot said above, we've seen Shakti rock her solos, but we haven't seen Falon do any of that.

so thats the mistake of the format ðŸ˜• u pick shakti just because she did solos? 
Originally posted by nicksnr

i will prefer falon... i like all her performances.

Totally agree ðŸ˜ƒ all her performances are awesome, she has gotten more grand salutes & praises than any other jodi/person in DID so idk why there is comparison ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mihirism

so thats the mistake of the format ðŸ˜• u pick shakti just because she did solos? 

well yes! i saw more of shakti's talent than i saw of falon's.  whether it's the mistake of the format or not, i don't care. if u can't compare like that, then why compare shakti and falon to begin with?😉

Falon anyday 😉....she does alot more than just spreading legs whenever she gets chance....and also is tolerable to watch ðŸ˜› 

if you had stopped to "watch" shakti's performances with a neutral perspective, you would've seen that she did more than that.😉

well yes! i saw more of shakti's talent than i saw of falon's.  whether it's the mistake of the format or not, i don't care. if u can't compare like that, then why compare shakti and falon to begin with?😉

Thats true, idk why people are comparing and giving reasons like "I don't know if she can do well/i haven't seen her do solos so i'll pick Shakti" ðŸ˜• 

if you had stopped to "watch" shakti's performances with a neutral perspective, you would've seen that she did more than that.😉

I was neutral for every contestant for the 1st month ðŸ˜‰ and i hadn't even noticed Shakti until last 7-8 were left ðŸ˜†

Thats true, idk why people are comparing and giving reasons like "I don't know if she can do well/i haven't seen her do solos so i'll pick Shakti" ðŸ˜• 

well that's cuz the TM had asked who would we pick. i didn't start the comparison. and since i was asked this, i picked shakti cuz she rocked even in solos, which i haven't seen from Falon. if falon didn't do solos,  then she didn't do solos. and if u think it is unfair that we are comparing someone who had showed more of her talent and the other had no such chance, then complain to the TM! i didn't start it.😉