Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

19th March 2011, W/U Saturday Special (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ok guyz i've edited the update & have included some portions for those who are jhumroo fans & some other portions too. hope it will be helpful to some extent

SeaOcean Senior Member
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanks 4 update!
A total waste of a maha epi, i was expecting somethimg major like last time's mahi epi when bharti asked for a divorce and amit made a re-entry but this time it was a big bore.
I was atleast expecting bharti to find out that murli is the man who has helped sudha but there dragged the whole epi.
i stilL don't understand the big deal abt bharti or murli finding out that bharti is sudha's friend or bharti finding out that murli has helped sudha.
why was prakash brought back  when there aren't doing anything with his track. If there had to focus on sudha and he track with murli, then should have just postponed the track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index