19th March 2011, W/U Saturday Special

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks.  Small portion you missed - Gau tells Jhumka to do something (silently), and Jhumka goes to Dumroo's room where they start chatting, and finally, Dumroo entertains her w/ his singing, and she actually likes it  Incidentally, does Gau want to use Sudha's mangalsutra to get Jhumka married to Murli?  I had forgotten that the flute was Bharti's gift to Murli

Like I said in the EDT, Sudha looked like a cross b/w Asha & Jyoti.  I was surprised that RA and his goons just left - they could have captured Sudha & Murli, and the rest of the family was to facile to do anything.  Dumroo later boasted to Jhumka, but even he just stood there watching.

I think Sudha did bring Murli along, but for some reason, Bharti & Murli won't come face to face, and nor will either know that the other knows Sudha.  God knows what the CVs want to do.

One more thing - according to the CVs, Ram-ji bad, Krishna-ji good
what the ...??? !!!!

They needed a special episode to show Sudha standing up to her husband and telling Bharti some half baked story.

Great now Sudha is falling for Murli 🥱

So Murli is Krisha....well he has enough gopikas from Bharti, Jhumka and now Sudha 😆

Cvs better wrap up this track coz not liking it and it is visible from TRPs. I guess deep down inside just like me,  everyone is still rooting for Bharli 😆

Thanks.

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
CV's misled viewers with the promos, must say it was an episode wasted. Nothing was shown, according to it being a special episode.
Personally i didn't liked when Sudha called Murli -Krishna.
Don't know what's stored to be shown to us, but i'll be disappointed if Bharti silently accepts this alliance. Ok may be she loves murli and respect him, But I don't know why in every show the lead actresses are shown so much sacrifcing and never question the lead on any such incidence. I want Bharti to question Murli where all his goodness has gone in Bharti's case. She was expecting him to help her but he simply ignored her (the last incidence). Now murli remembers all the good things, how to save sudha, how to treat her as a human, where was all his thoughtfulness when Bharti was facing the same situation.
I don't know if anyone has started liking murli for saving sudha, but his image will never improve for me.
I hope to see a strong and diffrerent Bharti & wish CV's don't disappoint this time.
@ Vrish 
thanx for completing the portion. i didn't even include that dhara bharti part talking about sudha...i thought it was boring & i was just bored to write anything down. i think the jhumroo scenes are being monotonous in nature...they should attempt something new. maybe go in buses & trains & show their singing & dancing talent 😆 
well i don't think the CVs are showing Ramji bad & krishnaji good. i guess maybe the CVs are showing evil people who happen to call themselves ram or relatives of ram but are exactly the opposite in nature, something like hypocritical... maybe a sarcastic tone used😕if we recall ramayan or shree krishna, then we can see ravan or kansh calling themselves god & wanting them to be worshipped. similarly here's a devil called gaushala who calls herself not god but ram ji ki bhanji😆 obviously she wouldn't call herself raakshash ki avatar hain hum LOL!🤣

@fuzzyface
that was exactly what i was thinking. murli the krishna as per sudha surely has lots of gopiyans surrounding him. bharti, sudha, jhumka...who's in the line next?? ðŸ¤£ how about having him play the flute while the other girls can start dancing around him🤣🤣🤣 murli-leela🤣

@anavisalwan
yes the CVs dragged the track😵 it was promoted as bharti's going to know about murli being the one helping sudha but then nothing happened. i wasn't shocked coz i knew this would happen. special episodes have nothing to show. rather it should had been promoted as sudha fighting back... at least it would have made some sense. 
it would definitely be higly disappointing if bharti accepts surli's relation silently🤢 i don't want any doormat mode back. i was super excited with sudha's avatar & i want to see bharti doing the same LOL!😆
Vik

Yeah, the parts you left out weren't much to write about.  The Murli-leela thing was funny. 😆

I don't think Bharti 'allowing' Surli to be a couple would be doormat.  OTOH, I'd be disappointed if after Murli knows the truth, Bharti goes back to him, instead of rewarding Amit w/ hand
ok guyz i've edited the update & have included some portions for those who are jhumroo fans & some other portions too. hope it will be helpful to some extent
thanks 4 update!
A total waste of a maha epi, i was expecting somethimg major like last time's mahi epi when bharti asked for a divorce and amit made a re-entry but this time it was a big bore.
I was atleast expecting bharti to find out that murli is the man who has helped sudha but there dragged the whole epi.
i stilL don't understand the big deal abt bharti or murli finding out that bharti is sudha's friend or bharti finding out that murli has helped sudha.
why was prakash brought back  when there aren't doing anything with his track. If there had to focus on sudha and he track with murli, then should have just postponed the track.