Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WEEKEND CRAP: Its all about Sparkling Studs!

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Hey Everyone!!How are YOU treating the life?Embarrassed
Its moi AGAIN with my weekend crap post.LOLLOL
Its going to be effin' short this time as well...since i did not find any interesting pictures for the captions.LOLBig smileConfused. So without further adjour.... Lets get going.LOLLOL

Niji Sanjesh ie.Personal Message: You might not even find the post funny since this is the product of boredom and tiredness Sleepybut Oh Well....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Siddharth finds Shanaya at home when he reaches

The R.I.P Woo-man :YES..YES..O YES ...so apparently...I can smell .Stern SmileCool
Mr. Sid-heart : Yep!! That's my Biachhhhhhhh everyone....*Audience applauds her sniffing skills while Sid-heart,the peeroud owner flaunts the grin.*Cool

Siddharth and Shanaya are in the mood to celebrate

Sid-heart: Yo!! have you seen your face in the mirror by any chance?Sleepy
Woo-man: Yes offcourse ...i check it everyday.CoolApprove
Sid-heart:Then why dont you do anything about it Darling??Stern Smile

Siddharth plans another move against Abhay

THIS guy has been charged for eating nail paint .Wacko Cops have requested all the bimbos to stay in their respective houses if they cant go out without their red,green,blue,pink....NAIL PAINTS.Sleepy

Kabir is doubtful, but Piya thinks Abhay is innocent

Kab-eeeeeeeer : Allah ke naam pe dede babaOuch
Angad:Abe kya de doon.???ConfusedLOL
Pee-ya : DEEMAG .  Sleepy

Mr. Raichand confirms that Abhay will be taken back in college

*Somewhere someplace, a self-obsessed soul was busy admiring his smooth skin and reciting his favourite sonnet by Billu-BarberEmbarrassed*

" MERA chehra kitna suhaana lagta hai
MERE aage chand purana lagta hai"Day Dreaming

just recieved a text message from Gareeb-chand: I NEED WATER. NEED TO DAMP MY BANGS. AND....NO,I CANT AFFORD A HAIRGEL.Geek

Mr. Raichand comes to warn Siddharth

Moony-guy: Why does your tie sparkle?Geek
Sparkling star - Cuzzzzzz Duh' i am a VAMPIRE.Stern Smile
Moony-guy: And HOW does this connection make sense?
Sparkling star - YOU have obviously didnt' see TWILIGHT then. Or read any of those 'Fangirls in the swoon world ' novels.SleepyIn short YOU ARE ONE HOPELESS VAMPIRE.Stern Smile

Shankar daydreams about Misha and Misha asks him for a favour

Mish-aaaah:Try and remember...where was the last place you kept your brain?Sleepy
Prospective groom of a gay guy: In the refrigerator to keep it cooool.Cool
Siddharth offers a kind donation to be on the college board

Mr.Maamu quizes Mr. Sid-heart: How many times can Mr. Gareeb-chand say " PEE-YA MUJHSE DOOR RAHO?" in one second.Ermm

Sid-heart:Oh Come-on can we have some REALISTIC questions please? Even the Gareeb-chand cant answer this question of yours.Sleepy

Misha tells her father she will pass with flying colours

Errr-nab : Why were you playing EMO-EMO with your imaginary clan?Wacko
Mish-Ah:Cuz i was bored of playing 'How Timbet are you ? ' with the barbie angels.Sleepy

Mr. and Mrs. Raichand have a secret to keep

Chandu : I have grown weight. .SleepyConfusedDead
Hasi-NA : Next time..Check it by removing 5kgs of neckwear . It would make a hell lot of difference.TRUSTTTT ME.ConfusedSleepy

Sid-heart: Lets' cherish this love moment with  the "TITANIC"  pose?

Shankar writes Misha's paper

OCTOPUS PREDICTION: THIS IS NOT going to end up well.Pinch

Dobrials are stunned by Misha's new look

Breakfast with Zombies :Guest of today- Errr-nab and and Mad-hooo Dob-real.Embarrassed

Misha asks Shankar how he knows so much about her

Mish-AH: This is my fuss-band .He is a certified CREEPER.Big smileSleepy
Shan-kar:Nice to meetchya'. I offer free stares and lovesick puppy looks on the weekend. Call me at 1-800-CREEPY.MUCH .Embarrassed

Piya tries to talk to Abhay but Abhay is angry with her

Pee-ya:Hello do you speak VAMP-inglish ? I need an interpreter to understand what my Vampire boyfriend say. ConfusedSleepy

Siddharth devours the unaware girl

" Slender cheeks,
dimpled chin,
Bloody lips,
Teeth poppin'
Spiked Hair,
Ultra fair,
Eyes are blue,
Scary Booohooo...
Papa's vamp..is that you???
YES YES YES.Sleepy"

The winners of the GLAD-RAGS hunt . (More info on the show:Its a show where the participants are expected to be GLAD wearing RAGS.In other words:Its all about loving your RAGS.Approve)

Kabir

LUKHA CHIRKUT CHAPPAN-TIKLI.Geek

Siddharth-Abhay

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHAWLLARIOUS much???Who do we have here??Siamese brothers???O Boy!!Sleepy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are ALWAYS welcome.EmbarrassedFeedback is valuable.Big smile

Peacex0x0
Neha<3

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 20 March 2011 at 2:04am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6kriti1234Rajani-JadhavPriyaThakurNikhi.coldy07-kavita---AROMAL----Pooja---Sonia-Meeko.BeautifulSoul.Ms.GoodyAmeresMS-meghasharmaTOTAL-ROMANTICAkankshaa.--sunshine--Coeur2PsychoFMSTheBlackJaguar_Meena_

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
isha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 20 March 2011 at 2:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-Awesome.Sauce

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

loved all of them. Best was on Sid "dimpled chin" one. Papa's boy ha ha ROFLROFL

Awesome.Sauce

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

FUNtastic work yaar
Had fun reading it LOL

Luvd the poem u wrote on vampire ROFL

Keep up the gud work.. Thumbs Up Hope u can really post it every weekend Tongue

Awesome.Sauce

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL Hilarious post dear !!!

Awesome.Sauce

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
HAWLARIOUS!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Please do make such posts every weekend. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce.BeautifulSoul.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
heyylo!! and sausy neha ur back with ur posts!!Tongue

Siddharth and Shanaya are in the mood to celebrate

Sid-heart: Yo!! have you seen your face in the mirror by any chance?Sleepy
Woo-man: Yes offcourse ...i check it everyday.CoolApprove
Sid-heart:Then why dont you do anything about it Darling??Stern Smile

lmao, i guess we should be telling the wooman this tooLOL

Shankar daydreams about Misha and Misha asks him for a favour

Mish-aaaah:Try and remember...where was the last place you kept your brain?Sleepy
Prospective groom of a gay guy: In the refrigerator to keep it cooool.Cool

W*H.. prospective groom of a gay guy!!!ROFL ur too funny
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Mr. and Mrs. Raichand have a secret to keep

Chandu : I have grown weight. .SleepyConfusedDead
Hasi-NA : Next time..Check it by removing 5kgs of neckwear . It would make a hell lot of difference.TRUSTTTT ME.ConfusedSleepy

and this ones just out of the world
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Piya tries to talk to Abhay but Abhay is angry with her

Pee-ya:Hello do you speak VAMP-inglish ? I need an interpreter to understand what my Vampire boyfriend say. ConfusedSleepy

lmao, weekend was surperb with thse posts.. guess i read the whole post like 3 times till now.. and am busy rofling

Kabir

LUKHA CHIRKUT CHAPPAN-TIKLI.Geek
ya saala chindi chor, pee..ya ke puraani skirt ki chindi se baal dhaak liye? par kuch bhi bol, saala madavli karke chikna lagrela hai..

Siddharth-Abhay

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHAWLLARIOUS much???Who do we have here??Siamese brothers???O Boy!!Sleepy

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL, our very own Siamese twins..

Awesome.Sauce

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index