Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hey babaji....... (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!![/QUOTE                                                                                                     Aash for the time being thoda shudhar gayi thi......agar tumlog chahte ho hum dono bigdi hui jyaada achchi hu toh thik hai.....hume koi problem nahi..Wink...baad mei hume dosh maat dena...LOL...check this out...u'll get cheered up.....Embarrassed              what is geet holding here???poison!!
 
ROFL
 
 
me like ur option 1 lekin option @ seems like a possibilty!!!
 
lagta hai NakDi ko bhi bacche ho jayenge...magar maan MIA hi rahegga!!ROFLROFLROFL
                                  Aash this's for u........... Wink                                                                     Dadi- Dev bete kya aap mujhe deed ka kuch tips de sakte hai.Wink    Dev- iss umar mei aap mujhse tips mang rahe hai.... Shocked                             Dadi- woh kya hai ki I'm in love all over again......Embarrassed                                 Dev- kya.....par woh khush naseeb kyon hai Dadi......  Wink                  Dadi- bete woh koi aur nahi balki..balki...(stammers) Nakul hai..Blushing                   Dev-kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(faints)     Dead                                                                                                                              
me was likeAngryAngryAngryAngry ye bobby mujhe devil ka photo kyu de rahi hai!
 
but awesome idea..............dadi taking tips from dev babu...to pakka pregnant ho jayegi!!
 
stupid fellow doesnt kno the meaning of protection!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!![/QUOTE                                                                                                     Aash for the time being thoda shudhar gayi thi......agar tumlog chahte ho hum dono bigdi hui jyaada achchi hu toh thik hai.....hume koi problem nahi..Wink...baad mei hume dosh maat dena...LOL...check this out...u'll get cheered up.....Embarrassed              what is geet holding here???poison!!
 
ROFL
 
 
me like ur option 1 lekin option @ seems like a possibilty!!!
 
lagta hai NakDi ko bhi bacche ho jayenge...magar maan MIA hi rahegga!!ROFLROFLROFL
                                  Aash this's for u........... Wink                                                                     Dadi- Dev bete kya aap mujhe deed ka kuch tips de sakte hai.Wink    Dev- iss umar mei aap mujhse tips mang rahe hai.... Shocked                             Dadi- woh kya hai ki I'm in love all over again......Embarrassed                                 Dev- kya.....par woh khush naseeb kyon hai Dadi......  Wink                  Dadi- bete woh koi aur nahi balki..balki...(stammers) Nakul hai..Blushing                   Dev-kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(faints)     Dead                                                                                                                              
me was likeAngry ye bobby mujhe devil ka photo kyu de rahi hai!
 
but awesome idea..............dadi taking tips from dev babu...to pakka pregnant ho jayegi!!
 
stupid fellow doesnt kno the meaning of protection!!ROFL
                                                                                                                                                                 Maan aur Dev ko muft mei ek papa mil jayenge....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 14341

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the pics bobby princess and gc look so so damn cute and hot and ... in the white dresses... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thnks for the pics bobby princess and gc look so so damn cute and hot and ... in the white dresses... Embarrassed
                                                                                                                             Azma.......yeah he's looking super hot in white.........Wink
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3415

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
hy mannett u r loking owsem oh my god oh my god oh my god

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Joined: 04 January 2011
Posts: 1464

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
                                                                                                                                                                     U r 100% right..........LOL                                                                  we all wanna see Maaneet hugging each other very tight.....Embarrassed                         


You are so right
Because MSK is Geet's true Knight
So Dev and go and run away in flight
And Maneet will hug all so tightEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL[QUOTE=PurplePetal]Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
                                                                                                                                                                     U r 100% right..........LOL                                                                  we all wanna see Maaneet hugging each other very tight.....Embarrassed                         


You are so right
Because MSK is Geet's true Knight
So Dev and go and run away in flight
And Maneet will hug all so tightEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                         Maan its time to prove ur mightWink                                Just go for a dual fightLOL                                        And throw Dev out of our sightAngry                                As we all know that u r Mr.right....Smile                          So plzzzzzzz Maan hug Geet super-tight....Embarrassed                                              

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hey babaji..yeh kya ho raha hai!!?

Author: geet.a   Replies: 0   Views: 802

geet.a 0 802 12 August 2010 at 10:29am by geet.a
Babaji Meri Sunlo:)

Author: tootiefrootie11   Replies: 1   Views: 570

tootiefrootie11 1 570 10 August 2010 at 11:04am by Rituparnaa
babaji tumhari bhali karenge...heheh choose ur fav

2 3 4 5

Author: adits7   Replies: 34   Views: 2676

adits7 34 2676 04 August 2010 at 3:56pm by adits7
Geet's Babaji Taveez......

Author: charmed ones   Replies: 2   Views: 894

charmed ones 2 894 27 July 2010 at 9:53am by charmed ones
Geet asks..Babaji answers!!

Author: geet.a   Replies: 3   Views: 872

geet.a 3 872 20 July 2010 at 11:00am by robbieluvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index