bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
                                                                                                                                                                     U r 100% right..........LOL                                                              we all wanna see Maaneet hugging each other very tight.....Embarrassed                 
We have poem writers hereLOL
 Ye couple ne humare dil chura liya....                      Aur hume shayaar bana diya....ROFL

Edited by bobby13rocks - 20 March 2011 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.saanjh11

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sindu1231

and bobby just think maan in possessiveness yar....we would get one more kurban hua... at that time he was possessive over geet., he was angry also and he was angry at himself for falling for geet and could not express his loveEmbarrassed...even now maan is in the same stand yarEmbarrassedHeart..so..hoping for hot ., hot., more lovely scenes from maaneet...my maaneet are made for each other....don't worry booby., more they fight closer they becomeHug..
                                                                                                                                                                       Sindu,seeing Maaneet in white u r recollecting those passionate moments of Kurbaan hua...Day Dreaming....me too know that they r made for each other & can't stay without each other.Wink Hug so letz hope for the best....... Smile                            
Embarrassed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

and bobby just think maan in possessiveness yar....we would get one more kurban hua... at that time he was possessive over geet., he was angry also and he was angry at himself for falling for geet and could not express his loveEmbarrassed...even now maan is in the same stand yarEmbarrassedHeart..so..hoping for hot ., hot., more lovely scenes from maaneet...my maaneet are made for each other....don't worry booby., more they fight closer they becomeHug..

Bharati I'm sure that is what's gonna happen so lets be positive, anger will lead to passion and we'll get passionate SR and lots more hot scenes.Embarrassed

I know Sanjh what you'll say but I still am holding on to my dreams and hope the CV's don't shatter itConfused

Bobby this must be the only place where the peaceful colour white turned explosive and warlike LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisaanjh11bobby13rocks

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Bharati I'm sure that is what's gonna happen so lets be positive, anger will lead to passion and we'll get passionate SR and lots more hot scenes.Embarrassed

I know Sanjh what you'll say but I still am holding on to my dreams and hope the CV's don't shatter itConfused

Bobby this must be the only place where the peaceful colour white turned explosive and warlike LOL
yeh thanks but how do you know my name...Smile

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Dee,letz not predict anything this time ....wish everything we want comes as a surprise package to us..Shocked        really the colour of peace turned to be an explosive...blowup smiley                  

Edited by bobby13rocks - 20 March 2011 at 8:18am

drdee142

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Bharathi_gurtidrdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

yeh thanks but how do you know my name...Smile

Bharati sweetheart you have just become part of the crazies group and I'm one of the founding members; my name's Daisy but all my friends call me Dee. I've left you a welcome message on todays thread

Bharathi_gurtibobby13rocks

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!!

drdee142bobby13rocks

Go to top