We are more tensed than Maneet 4 their upcoming fight.Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777Bharathi_gurtisaanjh11bobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

yeh bobby., i am damn sure everything will be alright..from the new fb picturs i think dev Angrywill try to understand geet what was in maans' mind....i mean his plan and that sorry card etc ...only then the holi scenes will be aired..this is my prediction..thats why geet is saying that dev helped me.hope evrything falls in right place and my maaneet always togetherSmile...

There is one problem here, if Dev(lucchaAngry) wanted to tell and show Geet what was in Maan's mind then he should have shown what and how Maan had decorated and arranged the room with the dolls....it was so sweet...............
Bobby the rhyme was very good........................Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

yeh bobby., i am damn sure everything will be alright..from the new fb picturs i think dev Angrywill try to understand geet what was in maans' mind....i mean his plan and that sorry card etc ...only then the holi scenes will be aired..this is my prediction..thats why geet is saying that dev helped me.hope evrything falls in right place and my maaneet always togetherSmile...

There is one problem here, if Dev(lucchaAngry) wanted to tell and show Geet what was in Maan's mind then he should have shown what and how Maan had decorated and arranged the room with the dolls....it was so sweet...............
Bobby the rhyme was very good........................Clap

Sindu-Me too wanna see ur prediction comes true but am a lil' bit worried coz of the tb article.Confused...that Geet will leave Maan's house.....hope Dev's interference acts as a catalyst in bringing Maaneet together..Smile                    Khushi-Hope this sukhe haddi Dev ,whatever his motive is now acts as the greatest cupid everbringing Maaneet together...Dev's betrayal tied up Maaneet's matrimonial knot & they became life-partners.... hope his interference now binds Maaneet physically forever as soul-mates...                                

Edited by bobby13rocks - 20 March 2011 at 5:53am

Bharathi_gurtisaanjh11

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

new fb pics are more worst

shocked to see this pic............Ye aag me ghi ka kaam karega........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

new fb pics are more worst
                                                                                                                                                                         Sanjh, me too thinking that these two people (Dev & Dadi) Maaneet ka rista sudharne ki chakkar mei bigaad na de.........Angry                                   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
                                                                                                                                                                     U r 100% right..........LOL                                                                  we all wanna see Maaneet hugging each other very tight.....Embarrassed                         

Edited by bobby13rocks - 20 March 2011 at 6:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777.Regal.Eccentric.BeingAsmi13saanjh11

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
                                                                                                                                                                     U r 100% right..........LOL                                                              we all wanna see Maaneet hugging each other very tight.....Embarrassed                 
We have poem writers hereLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti4ever.Regal.saanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

and bobby just think maan in possessiveness yar....we would get one more kurban hua... at that time he was possessive over geet., he was angry also and he was angry at himself for falling for geet and could not express his loveEmbarrassed...even now maan is in the same stand yarEmbarrassedHeart..so..hoping for hot ., hot., more lovely scenes from maaneet...my maaneet are made for each other....don't worry booby., more they fight closer they becomeHug..
                                                                                                                                                                       Sindu,seeing Maaneet in white u r recollecting those passionate moments of Kurbaan hua...Day Dreaming....me too know that they r made for each other & can't stay without each other.Wink Hug so letz hope for the best....... Smile                            

Edited by bobby13rocks - 20 March 2011 at 6:07am

Bharathi_gurtisaanjh11

Go to top