Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... (Page 7)

Poll Question: ... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [20.00%]
10 [66.67%]
2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I'll wait for Princess_Star11's update, but the only significant development last night was Sudha going to meet Bharti in a park, w/ Murli watchng from a distance.  Hopefully Murli has told Sudha his side of things.

Bharti should follow thru on her decision to move on, and tell Sudha that she's @ liberty to pursue things w/ Murli w/o any guilt whatsoever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I
Bharti should follow thru on her decision to move on, and tell Sudha that she's @ liberty to pursue things w/ Murli w/o any guilt whatsoever.

do u think bharti will tell this Angry ..... as the article stated bharti will tell this but she will tell in such a way that would make sudha feel extremely guilty Angry ..her gestures will suggest that she is still in love with murli and murli is doing injustice on her she will make herself look pitiable Angry ...these mahaaaan characters always achieve what they want Angry .... this stupid murli didnt said anything from his side when sudha inquired about his marriage Angry ....
(sorry for ranting against bharti LOL (would have ranted even more but i wont LOL) ...i dnt like these altruist characters LOL (they never look like mahaan to my eyes LOL) )

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index