Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... (Page 5)

Poll Question: ... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [20.00%]
10 [66.67%]
2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by --jas-- - 25 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Edited Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 26 March 2011 at 4:10am

.Vrish.

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by --jas-- - 25 March 2011 at 12:18pm

.Vrish.

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Apologising !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is to say sorry to fuzzy ..i felt guilty Unhappy *my anger never lasted for more than a day LOL* ...i shouldnt have made fun of what u said Disapprove.... yesterday night only i read ur comment fully.....actually i didnt ask u what is happening in other forums i said in other forums also they write such comments like i wrote.....i shouldnt have replied u when busy with other works Unhappy.....once again sorry Disapprove ...i'll be careful if i go to other forums in future..i'll not pay heed to such pms from anybody hereafter LOL (vrish ur advice is taken into account LOL ...actually sorry to u and vik also LOL .... i rofl seeing ur name below our comments LOLLOLLOL ....looked like u r enthusiastically following our action movie ROFLROFLROFL *u do such funny things* ROFL) ...
i have send u friend request LOL ...accepting or ignoring is ur wish *no qualms* ....

coming to bavd , most of my remarks on bharti and murli are tongue in cheek to bring the other side to the discussion for entrtainment ..... my apologies to everybody who were offended by my remarks so far though no idea of commenting on them in future LOL .... a few times i too have said cvs must introduce a hunk for bharti ....i have nothing against bharti or anybody.... This is just to clear things Smile

i have deleted my comments....after u see this i will delete this also....i wish u delete  ur remaining comments also.... so that this thread could be used for discussing bharti and sudha's friendship alone in future....Smile

Edited by --jas-- - 25 March 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
It's only fair I apologize to Jas as well, she was so sweet to offer friendship and I am honoured.Hug

I think I had a bad day and I mistook everything. I had apologized to Vrish for spamming his thread and now wld like to extend it to everyone else.

I would like say that I do appreciate everyone's comments and when I have the time I read every one of them. Sometimes I may come across as very firm, it's a birth defectLOL, even my mom thinks I need to tone down but I don't keep anything in my heart nor take things seriously.  Jas plz don't change how you write, I think it's very honest, if anything I shld appreciate your inputs, I shld relax really. I love humour.Thumbs Up 

I can only hope we can all be friends and continue discussing. Smile

As for BAVD, I don't think Murli is really a bad guy, probably misunderstood, he is slightly a hot head but his intentions are noble. Perhaps this time apart cldnt have been better for both Bharti and Murli to figure out who they are and what they want. Murli cld be good for Sudha, I suppose as for Amit for Bharti. 
My only contention is that Rupesh needs to see the big picture, he shldn't pin hope on  Amit or pressure him like he did with Murli. I hope if he likes Bharti he shld approach her, it wld cute to see him trying to woo Bharti.
As for Sudha and Bharti, I think Bharti will avoid her because if she wants them to work, there shld be distance.

.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Jas & FF

Thank you both for making up Hug  See, there was a purpose behind my liking all the posts LOL

On FF's suggested third track, I'm all for it, although it would somehow beg the question as to why Amit was brought into the show in the first place?  If the purpose is to prove that Bharti can have a hubby of average height, then instead of Amit, they could have had such a guy from the hospital when the abduction of Bharti was attempted.  If they do introduce a new guy now, Amit's only purpose would have been to be a new employee of Rupesh, who got his job b'cos Rupesh understands the problems midgets go thru, due to Bharti.

In Jyoti, they did precisely that - introduce Kabir for Jyoti, which went off fine (until the end).  Here, they could have done it, but didn't.  For Murli, they've brought in a girl whose marital status is questionable - if her marriage to RA is not registered, no problem, but if it is, she'd first have to get divorced.  Unless they reform RA and reconcile him & Sudha Dead, but again, that would beg the question of why bring them in in the first place?

Anyway, Monday's episode should provide the answer to teh question in this poll.

ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
it's great to see everything fine between jas & fuzzyfaceDay Dreaming this is what i call a happy endingThumbs Up

talking about kabir being introduced in jyoti was for good. but though jyoti ended up with kabir i didn't like the fact she had to once again be pankaj's kid's mother for roshni though she didn't like it. i think that track was even more pathetic. it was equivalent to ending up jyoti with pankajThumbs Down

well, sudha didn't feel awkward to play holi with murli, & not with the other girls.... there's a simple answer to it. she came there on murli's request. the lal family still don't like her presence in the house. she feels unwanted by everybody except murli. so she must have felt it comfortable to start with murli only.

there's no doubts on sudha's side that she's already falling for murli. she got married to RA but that was not a marriage for her in her eyes. she has full rights to look out for someone else who could treat her with respect. it's good if she gets divorced as soon as possible. but looking at murli, he looks plain normal. doesn't seem that he's falling for her. but he treats her as his friend or a human being. don't know actually what's on murli's mind. but murli doesn't seem to be looking at her in that sense in which sudha looks at himConfused

but i really feel now that if RA's case is solved. sudha should ask help from bharti coz neelam is at her husband's place but bharti is living with her parents. so bharti will be able to help her properly. or maybe sudha thinks that both bharti & neelam are married how would she ask help from them. i wish bharti takes sudha with her & gives her some work at her factory. 
if sudha has self respect then, she should take the first step towards being independent rather than staying at murli's house now especially when she knows she's unwanted over there.

but only the future episodes will tell exactly how the story is going to proceed. will have to watch it to know what the CVs are upto

.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Vik

Maybe we could have had a side discussion on whether Jas and Fuzzyface should have forgiven each other Evil SmileLOLROFL

ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index