Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... (Page 3)

Poll Question: ... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [20.00%]
10 [66.67%]
2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SeaOcean Senior Member
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
fair enough that the lal's trusted mridang but I fail to understand why. As parents, they ought to know how thier son is like. Haven't there yet realised the bitterness mridang has for murli and for them. Mridang has hit murli and dhumroo so many times before, not only that but he even sold the house and after that revelation, he cursed his mother. Why are the lal's always acting dumb, by now there should have realised that mridala are the problem makers, they dislike the entire family and for money they can go to any extent. After the family found out that mridala had sold the house, couldn't they guess that there is surely something wrong with them and if their own son is a creep, then prakash is his friend, who can also be similar in nature. The fact is that the lal's trusted mridala despite knowing that there aren't trustworthy.

Originally posted by vik rocks

well guyz....
now comes the point TRUST. murli didn't believe bharti. this is the not the point. bharti should have first discussed it with murli rather than making it public. this was a mistake done by bharti & talking about why the family trusted prakash over bharti is the fact that prakash didn't come to see veena all by himself. he was brought over there. who brought him? of course mridang. who is mridang? - the elder son of the Lal family. 
who is prakash? - mridang's friend, they both were working at the same place. so how would the family think that mridang would do something wrong to veena. of course the Lal family trusted prakash but it meant that the Lal family were actually trusting their son mridang over their DIL bharti. the lal family didn't do any kind of investigation regarding prakash bcoz mridang had referred prakash as a suitable var for veena. so maybe the Lal family thought that prakash is a good guy & that's why was suggested by mridang.

now after mridang showed his true colors, the Lal family will not trust him anymore. but at that point of time, they definitely trusted him. so is the lal family suffering bcoz they trusted their son?

& talking about trusting one's father, bro, sis, wife, mother...well this is something that is seriously confusing in the TV serial world. whom to trust over whom is the question? for example, what happened when datta of Laagi tujhse lagan trusted his sister over his wife, he trusted his sister over his wife & the irony is that his sister kala was a vamp & his wife nakusha was good. another example of Jyoti, sushma trusted her husband brij over her sister jyoti & the irony is brij was evil & her sister was good.... in KMH, arjun poonj had trusted his father over arohi so & the irony is his father was actually playing games & arohi was the good girl... so we can't blame murli here. he's not only the only victim who's trusted the bad over good. we can find thousands of examples.

so whom to trust, we know it coz we're watching the serial so we know who's the villain who's the good guy but those who are playing the characters? they're not watching the serial. murli wasn't watching when mridala were plotting against the family by using prakash, so how he'll know who is speaking the truth.

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow vrish !!!!!!!!!!!! i was waiting for u to comment on this Blushing.... what i thought u have written it nicely Day Dreaming .....so i'll not jump into this now and add fuel to the fire lol LOL

& vik what a superb explanation on trusting relations HugHugHug

Edited by --jas-- - 25 March 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

wow vrish !!!!!!!!!!!! i was waiting for u to comment on this Blushing.... what i thought u have written it nicely Day Dreaming .....so i'll not jump into this now and add fuel to the fire lol LOL

& vik what a superb explanation on trusting relations HugHugHug

so let this blind guy murli be with sudha LOL .... someother guy with good vision will be there for bharti ROFL

Edited
Have a nice day.Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 23 March 2011 at 11:01am
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by --jas-- - 25 March 2011 at 12:16pm
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Edited Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 23 March 2011 at 11:01am
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
deleted

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
deleted

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@SeaOcean
i understand what you're trying to say that why the Lal's trusted mridang? didn't they know about him. well what i feel is that when they brought prakash to their home. everything was fine at their place. then after praksh was gone the entire Lal family were in the thoughts of how to arrange money for veena's dowry. then murli said yes, then the family got busy with the marriage ceremony. now it was after murli found out that mridala were trying to use rupesh for money for mridang's business there was actually the first fight that took place. but as always our gau definitely knows how to shed crocodile tears all the time & get away with it. & we can also look at it like mridang had problems more it murli not with damroo. it was bcoz damroo beat mridang for murli, he received a blow. but then veena didn't do anything. so the Lal family must have decided that mridang at least wouldn't do something wrong for veena. so here again comes the twist whom to trust.

but then when veena's marriage broke, prakash convincingly lied in front of everyobody & got away & as i've said in my previous post trust again played the role here. obviously in a fit of rage it was natural for kamala to react like that to bharti, but then yes if they had thought with a cool mind for at least some moment then maybe they could have thought about it - whether bharti could be saying the truth. but did they get that time. they didn't coz then after that they never got peace. 

veena tried to commit sucide which added fuel to the fire. then rupesh told them to leave the house. mridala for the first time threw the bomb & showed their real face in front of the lal family. bansi got his first attack. the lal family were wandering here & there in the cold nights not being able to find a place to stay & above that bansi was sick. when they returned back on bharti's request, bansi was still sick. then the fire incident took place, the entire family was in the police station getting the 3rd degee for what they had not done. when they came back, their faces was blackened. so when would the lal family get time to think with a cool mind when they all were facing so many problems one after another that also continuously.

but then after the face blackening incident take place, by then there was nothing left to think about nor to say about. it was all finished. that was the end. nothing could be mended. the CVs turned the story in such a direction that even if the lal family get to know about bharti's innocence regarding prakash, it won't affect them now especially after having to face so many things. this is what i feel. i don't know how the CVs will now take the story. we'll have to wait for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index