Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... - Page 4

Poll

... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, so many voices here. All making sense in their own way. My two cents is Murli is 100% responsible for this entire mess.  And what's more, he needs to own up instead of behaving like a hateful so and so.

No one put a gun to his head to marry Bharti. Murli married Bharti for money - plain and simple. Now whether he uses that money for his sister's wedding or for keeping someone else's wife in his home is entirely up to him.

Fact of the matter is that the Murli character appeared golden on the surface but turned out black as coal inside!

Top that with his audacity of enjoying a restful sleep in a room (never mind house) that he yanked from his "boni" wife! Whatever he is able to do today, it is because of the woman he scorned but he doesn't see that. All he sees is how mahaan he is. To say Murli is confused or misunderstood or mistaken is simply not enough. He is evil from head to toe! His soul is black to the core.

No decent man would ruin any girl's life - not for money, not for Canada/USA visa, not for a scooter, not for nothing!

No decent man would trash promises made in front of the agni like one trashes chocolate wrapper and then go out of his way to keep a promise he made to someone else's wife and then call that act "saath" or "humdardi" or as Murli said "Insaniyat".

No decent man would let a woman walk out of HER own home while he lives there happily with his own family. He didn't have a problem reminding others that "Yeh ghar Bharti ka hai" but conveniently forgot when he told Rupesh that I want this home in exchange for divorce!
That, is scum behaviour my friends!

Only a scum would have zero conscience and refuse to acknowledge that Bharti is innocent of all charges and is the only person in that entire clan who has the sense to see ... but not say because she can't afford to cross certain boundaries.

Murli sees the favour Sudha did for him. For a mere thousands of rupees, he is ready to even throw out the 'aadarsh' that Bansi lal speaks so highly of, when it comes to Murli. But what about the favour(s) the Chauhan's did for not only Murli but for his entire family? What did they get in return? They lost EVERYTHING because a snake came into their lives in the form of an insaan! If he was indeed a devtaa like Sudha portrays him then all she has to do is wait for this naag devta to bite her the way he bit the Chauhans.

As much as I would love to Murli and Bharti together again (because despite what people may believe, I really think they are good together - never mind the outward appearances).  There are odd couples everywhere in this world. So seeing a normal height person with a little person isn't any more odd than it is to see interracial couples).   But, I know somewhere deep within that too much has been said and done that can never be forgotten even if forgiven.

Murli seem literally disgusted when he sees Amit with or without Bharti. Why? Because he knows they are somehow in each other's lives. So why doesn't he see how others see him and Sudha?

Murli is pukka shaitan. I hope he dies and they introduce Murli's twin because I like Vikrant Massey. He is one astounding actor considering he has stirred so many emotions in so many people in a very real way. He has really zero'd into Murli and what he is all about!

Murli's twin doesn't have to marry Bharti. But it would be nice for the writers to find a forgiving way out for Murli. Because marrying Bharti alone won't be enough if he lives. He needs to make amends with so many people. Starting with Rupesh Chauhan, who perhaps is being side swept because of Bharti's tears.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Coming back to this topic I think there shld be third angle in the Bharti-Amit track. It wld so much more interesting to see if there was like a normal guy who was a business associate or something. Maybe he can like Bharti and we will have Amit n the other guy trying to woo Bharti. This  wld be enable us to see if Bharti only wants to be with a normal guy or she doesn't mind being with someone like Amit as well as show there genuine people out there who like people for  what they are.

Murli can be with Sudha if he wants and go around Agra saving all the girls he wants n bring them back home to solidify his Krishna statusπŸ˜† I can almost imagine Gau's face if Murli goes around being a hero πŸ˜›
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
deleted
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Edited πŸ˜Š

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
deleted
JaZzs thumbnail
Apologising !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is to say sorry to fuzzy ..i felt guilty πŸ˜” *my anger never lasted for more than a day πŸ˜†* ...i shouldnt have made fun of what u said πŸ˜’.... yesterday night only i read ur comment fully.....actually i didnt ask u what is happening in other forums i said in other forums also they write such comments like i wrote.....i shouldnt have replied u when busy with other works πŸ˜”.....once again sorry πŸ˜’ ...i'll be careful if i go to other forums in future..i'll not pay heed to such pms from anybody hereafter πŸ˜† (vrish ur advice is taken into account πŸ˜† ...actually sorry to u and vik also πŸ˜† .... i rofl seeing ur name below our comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....looked like u r enthusiastically following our action movie πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ *u do such funny things* πŸ€£) ...
i have send u friend request πŸ˜† ...accepting or ignoring is ur wish *no qualms* ....

coming to bavd , most of my remarks on bharti and murli are tongue in cheek to bring the other side to the discussion for entrtainment ..... my apologies to everybody who were offended by my remarks so far though no idea of commenting on them in future πŸ˜† .... a few times i too have said cvs must introduce a hunk for bharti ....i have nothing against bharti or anybody.... This is just to clear things 😊

i have deleted my comments....after u see this i will delete this also....i wish u delete  ur remaining comments also.... so that this thread could be used for discussing bharti and sudha's friendship alone in future....😊
fuzzyface thumbnail
It's only fair I apologize to Jas as well, she was so sweet to offer friendship and I am honoured.πŸ€—

I think I had a bad day and I mistook everything. I had apologized to Vrish for spamming his thread and now wld like to extend it to everyone else.

I would like say that I do appreciate everyone's comments and when I have the time I read every one of them. Sometimes I may come across as very firm, it's a birth defectπŸ˜†, even my mom thinks I need to tone down but I don't keep anything in my heart nor take things seriously.  Jas plz don't change how you write, I think it's very honest, if anything I shld appreciate your inputs, I shld relax really. I love humour.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I can only hope we can all be friends and continue discussing. πŸ˜Š

As for BAVD, I don't think Murli is really a bad guy, probably misunderstood, he is slightly a hot head but his intentions are noble. Perhaps this time apart cldnt have been better for both Bharti and Murli to figure out who they are and what they want. Murli cld be good for Sudha, I suppose as for Amit for Bharti. 
My only contention is that Rupesh needs to see the big picture, he shldn't pin hope on  Amit or pressure him like he did with Murli. I hope if he likes Bharti he shld approach her, it wld cute to see him trying to woo Bharti.
As for Sudha and Bharti, I think Bharti will avoid her because if she wants them to work, there shld be distance.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jas & FF

Thank you both for making up πŸ€—  See, there was a purpose behind my liking all the posts πŸ˜†

On FF's suggested third track, I'm all for it, although it would somehow beg the question as to why Amit was brought into the show in the first place?  If the purpose is to prove that Bharti can have a hubby of average height, then instead of Amit, they could have had such a guy from the hospital when the abduction of Bharti was attempted.  If they do introduce a new guy now, Amit's only purpose would have been to be a new employee of Rupesh, who got his job b'cos Rupesh understands the problems midgets go thru, due to Bharti.

In Jyoti, they did precisely that - introduce Kabir for Jyoti, which went off fine (until the end).  Here, they could have done it, but didn't.  For Murli, they've brought in a girl whose marital status is questionable - if her marriage to RA is not registered, no problem, but if it is, she'd first have to get divorced.  Unless they reform RA and reconcile him & Sudha 🀒, but again, that would beg the question of why bring them in in the first place?

Anyway, Monday's episode should provide the answer to teh question in this poll.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's great to see everything fine between jas & fuzzyface😍 this is what i call a happy endingπŸ‘πŸΌ

talking about kabir being introduced in jyoti was for good. but though jyoti ended up with kabir i didn't like the fact she had to once again be pankaj's kid's mother for roshni though she didn't like it. i think that track was even more pathetic. it was equivalent to ending up jyoti with pankajπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

well, sudha didn't feel awkward to play holi with murli, & not with the other girls.... there's a simple answer to it. she came there on murli's request. the lal family still don't like her presence in the house. she feels unwanted by everybody except murli. so she must have felt it comfortable to start with murli only.

there's no doubts on sudha's side that she's already falling for murli. she got married to RA but that was not a marriage for her in her eyes. she has full rights to look out for someone else who could treat her with respect. it's good if she gets divorced as soon as possible. but looking at murli, he looks plain normal. doesn't seem that he's falling for her. but he treats her as his friend or a human being. don't know actually what's on murli's mind. but murli doesn't seem to be looking at her in that sense in which sudha looks at himπŸ˜•

but i really feel now that if RA's case is solved. sudha should ask help from bharti coz neelam is at her husband's place but bharti is living with her parents. so bharti will be able to help her properly. or maybe sudha thinks that both bharti & neelam are married how would she ask help from them. i wish bharti takes sudha with her & gives her some work at her factory. 
if sudha has self respect then, she should take the first step towards being independent rather than staying at murli's house now especially when she knows she's unwanted over there.

but only the future episodes will tell exactly how the story is going to proceed. will have to watch it to know what the CVs are upto
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik

Maybe we could have had a side discussion on whether Jas and Fuzzyface should have forgiven each other πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ€£