Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ladke tahlane ka shoqq.............. (Page 2)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Abhya and Pia know each other very well by now. They know what triggers the other person to come out with truth. 

Abhay used the ladke tahlane wali line so that he comes to know what is going on between Pia and Sid. How Sid is able to make Pia spend time with him even after Abhay's repeated warnings. The line was just to make Pia come out with truth. In his heart, Abhay has acknowledged that even he is scared of Pia's love that it makes him go weak. So, there is no way he will think anything bad about Pia. Sometimes, the relationships are beyond words and that is the relationship between Abhiya.

Did you notice even Pia tried to instigate Abhay by saying things that any other normal person will mistake as insulting. But Abhay didn't because he knows Pia and the her love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Abhiya are getting ladaku type...Angry
TAMANNA_LOVES Goldie
TAMANNA_LOVES
TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

ABHAY---Agar tumhe ladke tahlane ka shoq hai toh koi aur,,kisi aur ko tahlao,chose sm1 else [AngryShocked]

PIYA----Firstly mein ladke nahi tahlarahi hoen ,and that is very horriable thing to say [Cry][Clapwell said piya]

how could u say that Abhay ............

Well everybody seems to be very happy after yest abhiya scene including me too its almost 17 times i hv seen that magical lovely scene

But 1 thing really annoyed me while watching how could abhay say that'''ladke tahlao thing'''very bad idea abhay ,piya is all urs she will never do that how can u say that when sm1 loves u soo much and wants u desperately and u suggesting crazy tahlo idea i really appreciated piya for back answering him  

They are many post on abhiya scene what he did, how he did ,the way he said, soo i though to take 1 neg thing of the scene for fun.........or else abhay ke tho sath khoon maff whatever evil he does or says my feelings will never change for him he will alwez be my love abhay

what does ladke tahlane  mean
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
It means making boys roam arround with you..means making them go with you here and there...
Originally posted by TAMANNA_LOVES

<font color="#990033" size="4">ABHAY--
<font color="#990033" size="4">-Agar tumhe ladke tahlane ka shoq hai toh koi aur,,kisi aur ko tahlao,chose sm1 else [AngryShocked]

PIYA----Firstly mein ladke nahi tahlarahi hoen ,and that is very horriable thing to say [Cry][Clapwell said piya] </font><font size="4">

how could u say that Abhay ............

</font><font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well everybody seems to be very happy after yest abhiya scene including me too its almost 17 times i hv seen that magical lovely scene

</font><font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But 1 thing really annoyed me while watching how could abhay say that'''ladke tahlao thing'</font><font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">''very bad idea abhay ,piya is all urs she will never do that how can u say that when sm1 loves u soo much and wants u desperately and u suggesting crazy tahlo idea i really appreciated piya for back answering him </font><font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font><font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">They are many post on abhiya scene what he did, how he did ,the way he said, soo i though to take 1 neg thing of the scene for fun.........or else abhay ke tho sath khoon maff whatever evil he does or says my feelings will never change for him he will alwez be my love abhay</font>

</font>

</div>

what does <font color="#990033" size="4">ladke tahlane mean
<div>
</font>
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Farah which language...Confused..Confused LOL Tongue I guess i want classes.:)
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Sayna

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Kya nice scene tha but finishing very bad...Cry</font>
ROFLjsui parti a ta recherche et jt trouvLOL

<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">T'abuse cherie...ROFLIl vont finir pa nous tuer...</font>

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 20 March 2011 at 10:11am
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

where is ever1 today
every one is busy watching WORLD CUP CRICKET YAAR !!!
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index