Poll Choice
arjun punj
arjun singhania
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
how about...

KARAN KUNDRA!!!😉
hey both the characters are different in their own way .. keeping a poll like this may lead to fights between ppl abt who is the beshht ...plz do not make such topics in future.. no offence.. this is just because it may hurt some member's sentiments also..
thank you for understanding ..

medha 
That's the most Difficult question I have come across.

I didn't vote, cause i chose both!
I loved the arjun punj more....
dont now why....

I like Arjun punj, Arjun singhania , 

finally i like only any character of Karan kundra.

Whether it's Singhania or Punj, Arjun is Arjun n we love him the way he is n Karan's the BEST as Arjun :)

But yeah as far as voting goes, I choose Arjun Punj because 'twas all due to him that I fell in love with Arjun :)
Arjun Punj 😳

AS is adorable too though ! 😃
where s d bth option??
i dnt vote cz i love dem bth equally
Please add both category

I like both Arjun Punj and Arjun Singhania

Arjun Punj for being a great human being(not only for his family and friends but to all people in his life) and great lover despite world and the love of his life against him(any other person would have just given up)

Arjun Singhania for being a great family person despite their hostility towards him and for his style
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
i dont know why, but personally i liked arjun punj character better, i really dont know why, but loved season 1, dont get me wrong i love season 2 as much as previous, but for some reason still love old one better. but no matter what just love the show due to both karan and kritika, they just rock!