Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

irritateddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
What do u thinks guys,  abhay hiding truth how much will stretch in pkyek...........this is too much yar..........why c.v are testing our Patience Angry..............ok sid had threaten abhay........but he can tell to piya hiding from sid and warn her about sid.........but Angry no only stretching this small thing like rubber........it had already became 1-2 weeks but the problem is not solve.......abhay behaving with piya makes meAngry..........how he is treating with piyaAngry.....as if she have on any self respect...........This was just a simple problem..........ok abhay can;nt tell to piya but piya can find herself just like finding abhay truth.............abhay have given so many hints she can find herself self .........
         i am very irritated with this sceneAngry...............why c.v r stretching this scene like rubber........r u also irritated like me.......reply ok

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nurat434ana.khanAnother-World--AROMAL--hreeyaamayur_shanakroseflower_07TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
The rain splashed on the forest floor and Shaurya thought why he was standing in a forest in the middle of the night. He heard the rustling of bushes and straitened up...

'What the hell was that?" he muttered under his breathe. He sighed highly remembering that Shankar had called him in the forest because he wanted to tell him something. He grimaced.

"Darling..." A distant voice came to his ears. He shivered. 'What a beautiful voice he thought. Who is this? My prince charming!' he jumped in joy.

A hand held him close to the persons body. It was cold and he snickered.

"darling you never had hands like men.... Have you been working out or what?" He kissed the hand. "You smell delicious tonight. No wonder i feel like being with you and play." he kissed Shaurya's hand again. Shaurya o the other hand was enjoying this moment.

"Actually i am shaurya" he laughed... Sid stuttered to a pause. he mumbled a quick apology and Shaurya protested.

"Dont worry I think you are handsome too. you have got a great body. Dont be ashamed of being gay... We all are!" he said seriously.

"Yikes! Who are you" he screams.

"I am your soul mate... i am in love with you. Come with me to paradise." he bend on his knees and said.

"Tell me the odds" he softened and said.

"Nowadays girls are so common... and easy to get. You really want something hard to get come in our life. You ll have it all" he said with a grin.

Sid considered it for a moment.. "I think you are right." he began. "i dont think Pia will ever be mine and Panchi seems just too easy so i might as well do something good..." he shrugged.

"So?" Shaurya said unsure.

"I will be with you. I like it hard" he said with a smile and took his hand "Anyway you smell good too" he whispered to himself.

So this is how Shaurya and Sid's love story began!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

The rain splashed on the forest floor and Shaurya thought why he was standing in a forest in the middle of the night. He heard the rustling of bushes and straitened up...

'What the hell was that?" he muttered under his breathe. He sighed highly remembering that Shankar had called him in the forest because he wanted to tell him something. He grimaced.

"Darling..." A distant voice came to his ears. He shivered. 'What a beautiful voice he thought. Who is this? My prince charming!' he jumped in joy.

"darling you never had hands like men.... Have you been working out or what?" He kissed the hand. "You smell delicious tonight. No wonder i feel like being with you and play." he kissed Shaurya's hand again. Shaurya o the other hand was enjoying this moment.

"Actually i am shaurya" he laughed... Sid stuttered to a pause. he mumbled a quick apology and Shaurya protested.

"Dont worry I think you are handsome too. you have got a great body. Dont be ashamed of being gay... We all are!" he said seriously.

"I am your soul mate... i am in love with you. Come with me to paradise." he bend on his knees and said.

"Nowadays girls are so common... and easy to get. You really want something hard to get come in our life. You ll have it all" he said with a grin.

Sid considered it for a moment.. "I think you are right." he began. "i dont think Pia will ever be mine and Panchi seems just too easy so i might as well do something good..." he shrugged.

"I will be with you. I like it hard" he said with a smile and took his hand "Anyway you smell good too" he whispered to himself.

sid and shaurya LOL..................nice luv stroy(  both gayLOL) yeh hoga to ub jungle meh men will also be killed.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001--AROMAL--Coeur2PsychoFMS

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

sid and shaurya LOL..................nice luv stroy(  both gayLOL) yeh hoga to ub jungle meh men will also be killed.....LOL

Sorry yaar.... Tongue Well i guess tumhe achha laga...
ROFL
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Paradisekiss053: well it was funny luv stroy........better then sankher and shaurya.........ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001--AROMAL--

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
hei ayantika,
the story is hilarious..i doubt whether the person who created this topic knows y u posted this story here?LOLZ....but fun to read..
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

@Paradisekiss053: well it was funny luv stroy........better then sankher and shaurya.........ROFL

I am happy none of the people who i posted this bash me. You guys are too sweet!
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i knw it geettin on my nerves they r nw stetchin this trck like a chewing gum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index