Additi Gupta: Hot yoga is my favourite form of exe

Posted: 13 years ago

As told to Purnima Goswami Sharma

Posted On Saturday, March 19, 2011  

Body

Fitness ' "Being fit is all about feeling fresh and happy. The primary goal of being fit and working out is preparing our body to perform daily activities without any pain and injury. Eating healthy also plays an important role in it and surely in my profession it is very important to stay fit. Of course feeling fit keeps me emotionally strong.

I hate working out in gyms. Hot yoga is my favourite form of exercise. I do yoga at least thrice a day. It adds to my strength, suppleness and stamina. I basically like the stretching and breathing exercises. I am fond of dancing and to burn calories I feel dance is the best exercise. I dance for an hour to my favourite music and it's like a complete cardio exercise for me.

Diet ' I have lots of water throughout the day. As it helps digestion and keeps ones skin clear. Water also keeps the body well hydrated and helps in weight loss. I have two healthy meals in a day. I have heavy brunch that is stuffed vegetables parathas or healthy sandwiches and a cup of coffee, which is filling. In the evening I have bhel or fresh fruits and dinner is usually soup, salad and chicken.

Mind
Yoga helps me stay calm and be relaxed and also overcome negative thoughts. I like to go for spa treatments when I need to unwind. I have two adorable pet guinea pigs and playing with them is fun and de stressing.

To survive in the television industry one needs patience and only when one is fit physically and mentally open, can one cope with stress. I am fond of reading and have  liked  reading the books such as My feudal lord by Tehmina Durrani , In the name of honor by Richard North Patterson  and Ayn Rand and the world she made by Anne Conover Heller.
Spirit
I believe in the supreme power. I do pray to Him but to be honest not everyday. I don't think remembering God makes one a good person. Though I do thank Him often for all His blessings. It is one intention that counts the most. It is most important to be a kind helpful person.
My motto is to live this moment and just go with the flow rather than make plans."
Edited by MoBiX - 13 years ago
@Mobix: thanx for sharing 😳
ag surely knows a lot about all these stuffs......she went into details.
Loved each and every word she said❤️
Thanks. Please provide the link as well :)
Thank u so much for sharing such a nice article.
 additi is a sweetheart , i lov her guniea pigs dey r too cute , i wish 2 have 1 ;) god bless her 😛Edited by snehasharma - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Awwww...bless she's got two guinea pigs sooo sweet. I love cute little pets.
Thanks for sharing...oh...the little bubbly girl has become so matured...nice thoughts...God bless her...😊
thank u for sharing.niceinterview😍
simply love her............tfs
Thank you MoBiX for sharing.

It great to read our favorite stars and how they keep in shape and well fit.  They give out great advices and tips and I love that.