Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 9)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by Elysia

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....LOL
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* LOL

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* LOL
Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer Shocked....so much violence......Shocked..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* ROFL

Tujhe sirf bathroom mila chipne ke liye? ROFL I have a sledgehammer, sweety. Kabhi woh horror movies nahi dekhi? The Creeper always knocks down doors with his sledgehammer *evil laugh as I start hacking down the door* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczSanely_Insane

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...WinkROFL
Shilpi  u talk lyk my mum wen i tell my mum bout the discussion going on about symbolism my mum wud b lyk writers ko tumahara forum padhne ke baad pata chalta hoga ki unhone symbolism use kiya thaLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksPooja_219Wanderbugdivy609ivy_11Elysiaprncz

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Tujhe sirf bathroom mila chipne ke liye? ROFL I have a sledgehammer, sweety. Kabhi woh horror movies nahi dekhi? The Creeper always knocks down doors with his sledgehammer *evil laugh as I start hacking down the door* LOL
Bathroom mein ek window hota hai....LOL..so i chose to lock myself in a bathroom....u keep hacking down the door...i have managed to escape from the bathroom.....LOL...and now i wont tell u where i am......ApproveLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugprnczElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by shilpita87

by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...WinkROFL
Shilpi  u talk lyk my mum wen i tell my mum bout the discussion going on about symbolism my mum wud b lyk writers ko tumahara forum padhne ke baad pata chalta hoga ki unhone symbolism use kiya thaLOL

Lol LOL Sometimes even I think the same. I mean, every time I analyze something DSP does, I can't help but think: "I wonder if the writers even thought of that when they wrote the scene."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Wanderbugprnczivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Bathroom mein ek window hota hai....LOL..so i chose to lock myself in a bathroom....u keep hacking down the door...i have managed to escape from the bathroom.....LOL...and now i wont tell u where i am......ApproveLOL

*waves white flag* Okay, you win. I can't beat you escaping through a bathroom window. Door ko hack down karne mein thoda waqt lagta hai and I'm a scrawny Creeper LOL I think my arms will tire before I even get the doorknob hacked off. Iss baar toh bach gayi... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I think symbolism is the one thing which makes us LTLians stand apart from the whole crowd of India-forums......just as our show is unique...we the viewers of the show and members of this forum are uniquely different.....*proud muh* Approve

Originally posted by niki11

Bushy after seeing MR on a sunday Day Dreaming m so happy that aaj all the chappals,jootas,mozas everything's maafLOL
Thank u thank u...for the maafi.....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 March 2011 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Wanderbugdivy609ivy_11Elysia

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....LOL
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* LOL
Bushy after seeing MR on a sunday Day Dreaming m so happy that aaj all the chappals,jootas,mozas everything's maafLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElysiaSanely_Insane

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Mishal & mahi Are Looking Great TogetherHeart
Sooo Cuute Day Dreaming
Their Are The Best Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Armu4evaprnczElysia

Go to top