Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 8)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

arey..choddo rumors ki baatein..rumors hai purani..holi ke dinn baat karein..tasha ki prem kahani....

*Hola ppl...shilpi still wiping her face* Kaise rahi aap sab ki holi...

Well after the whole mohalla masti..i finally got around to see apna sher sherni ka dance...and ayee haye haye...kya katill performance tha..aivayi aivayi..ab tak inn dono ne performance nahi kiya...sach much they set the stage on fire man..main kah rahi thi...ki ye log thodey confuse the kya..holi ke din aatishbaazi kar rahe the..what passion..itna passion to purey JMM2 mein bhi nahi tha..By the way gadha was hot in that girly lucknowi chicken transpy shirt..talk abt metrosexuality...

Honestly, I hate it when men wear transparent shirts - especially when they get transparent in the rain. But on MR, it totally rocked my world LOL Few men can pull off (no puns intended Wink) a wet, transparent shirt. MR is one of those few.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11kiran255Wanderbugprnczivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

*Hola ppl...shilpi still wiping her face* Kaise rahi aap sab ki holi...

Well after the whole mohalla masti..i finally got around to see apna sher sherni ka dance...and ayee haye haye...kya katill performance tha..aivayi aivayi..ab tak inn dono ne performance nahi kiya...sach much they set the stage on fire man..main kah rahi thi...ki ye log thodey confuse the kya..holi ke din aatishbaazi kar rahe the..what passion..itna passion to purey JMM2 mein bhi nahi tha..By the way gadha was hot in that girly lucknowi chicken transpy shirt..talk abt metrosexuality...
Yaar i don't play holi not my cup of i no that's sad LOL.Anywayz  wat u said above, its lyk u just spoke my mind  perfomance was aweeeeeeesomeeee and transperant shirts mujhe bhi nahi pasand but MR rocked the damn shirt and even the white shoes and white pants for that matterWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksElysiaivy_11prncz

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by niki11

[

I don't know. This is all, of couse, speculations and really, there could be any reason for why they chose to create such a romantic performance on a Holi segment. For all we know, it could be a positive thing, negative thing, or even a neutral thing LOL
@bold: i know ana so let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst but first let's see him ride the horse while luking super duper hot in all his awesome gloryWinkLOL.

Dutta on a white horse just totally completed my fairy tale LOL Did you notice the contrast? He was in his black Pathani - which is darkness/dark prince - but he was on a white horse, which is like a light/savior thing. Beautiful symbolism.

You have described his dressing in beautifuol scene !
Though i have a confesion i was only looking at the warrior 
who is determined to afce his enemy and defeat them !
he started his journey as a winner "D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaprncz

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...WinkROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Elysiaprncz

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....LOL
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-WanderbugAni_La_IamprnczElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...WinkROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yaar, Shilpy, lemme live in my dream world and believe that it was ALL planned from the CVs side LOLLOL You just burst my sexy Dutta-on-a-white-horse-symbolism bubble LOLLOL

niki11Wanderbugprncz

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....LOL
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* LOL

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* LOL

WanderbugprnczSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* LOL
Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer Shocked....so much violence......Shocked..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Elysia

Go to top