Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 7)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by Elysia

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious LOL
Hey Ana u no wat i was thinking the same thing and pakaofying my mum bout it Winkbut wat she feels is that this is actually a positive thing coz now the channel is promotin them as a couple i think they were the only couple wid a romantic song so am feelin a lil beterSmile .Wat do u guys think bout it????? It's an open question everybody's answers are welcomeLOL

After watching this performance i too  got the same feeling that they are promoting this couple .

If MR is going to leave the show on colors why they give much more importance to tasha  than any one .

So i too think that its positive sign . MR is not going any where . Colors Channel recognized the
Value  and importance of tasha and they are promoting them  by such a romantic lovely song .

I think that there can be another reason for this performance focusing so much on Tasha "SR": For sake of discussion, let's just assume that MR is leaving - this would mean that the viewers wouldn't be given any more Tasha romance post-JMM2, which would upset us, right? So maybe the channel would give us their SR through this performance so that we at least felt that we'd gotten our Tasha Big Moment that we've been waiting for in the past six months or something WinkLOL

Maybe they're given this amount of importance because the channel knows just how important the couple is to the viewers and they want to make sure that when the bomb falls, things won't be too bad following the explosion as we'll all feel that we were given a lot of Tasha, enough to calm us down and accept whatever comes next.

I don't know. This is all, of couse, speculations and really, there could be any reason for why they chose to create such a romantic performance on a Holi segment. For all we know, it could be a positive thing, negative thing, or even a neutral thing LOL

Edited by Elysia - 20 March 2011 at 5:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Ani_La_IamWanderbugprncz

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@ziks..
there hasnt been any formal confirmation that MR is leaving, so i would advice u not to believe these rumours til then

LaDuSeLaziksniki11Elysiaivy_11

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@ziks @niki @elysia : wow... u guys are really rocked yaar. mere dimaag m ye baat kyun nahi aayi about SRish performance. and ely let us treat it as a positive thing, mishal will not go anywhere.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11WanderbugprnczElysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
GOdh isnt he look super hawt !
I cant take my eyes off Him !
he looks like a greek God !
LUcky Mahi got chance to dance with him !

I am loving their performance !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11Armu4evaprnczElysia

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

MR nd MV were the only on-screen couples to perform for a separate romantic song......No one else did it this time not even Rash-Nand(Though nt a on-screen couple )..........This just gives me some positive feelings....
And yeah the public SR LOL I's thinking of the same while watching it......These Colors waalon usually give an indication to the future with their dances Like last time it's Veer-Ichcha-Vansh performance This time BV had one and our's .........So SR is round the corner Blushing

I hope you're right, Div. Crossing my fingers here Smile

I srsly hope I'm right LOL LOL  I'm kinda positive nw If at all MR was leaving then they cud have paired Nakku with someone else......But they didn't do it.....It's gonna happen by mid next month

LaDuSeLaziksniki11Elysiaprncz

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
arey..choddo rumors ki baatein..rumors hai purani..holi ke dinn baat karein..tasha ki prem kahani....

*Hola ppl...shilpi still wiping her face* Kaise rahi aap sab ki holi...

Well after the whole mohalla masti..i finally got around to see apna sher sherni ka dance...and ayee haye haye...kya katill performance tha..aivayi aivayi..ab tak inn dono ne performance nahi kiya...sach much they set the stage on fire man..main kah rahi thi...ki ye log thodey confuse the kya..holi ke din aatishbaazi kar rahe the..what passion..itna passion to purey JMM2 mein bhi nahi tha..By the way gadha was hot in that girly lucknowi chicken transpy shirt..talk abt metrosexuality...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11__priyanka__Pooja_219kiran255divy609ivy_11prnczElysiaPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

[

I don't know. This is all, of couse, speculations and really, there could be any reason for why they chose to create such a romantic performance on a Holi segment. For all we know, it could be a positive thing, negative thing, or even a neutral thing LOL
@bold: i know ana so let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst but first let's see him ride the horse while luking super duper hot in all his awesome gloryWinkLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

[

@bold: i know ana so let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst but first let's see him ride the horse while luking super duper hot in all his awesome gloryWinkLOL.

Dutta on a white horse just totally completed my fairy tale LOL Did you notice the contrast? He was in his black Pathani - which is darkness/dark prince - but he was on a white horse, which is like a light/savior thing. Beautiful symbolism.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaFatima82ziksniki11WanderbugAni_La_IamprnczPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top