Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 6)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
MR looked really at ease .....He performed very well......and with a smile throughout Day Dreaming A dreamy performance ....... MV was also good.....
How long I'd to wait for this one LOL LOL 

Why didn't these both take part with Vinay......Hmmm

And those BGs Are they LTL -waalons???ROFL I've a doubt LOL

AS with Thakur Dogra ROFL She did it well........Nice one!!!

Edited by divy609 - 20 March 2011 at 5:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaivy_11prncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Beautiful performance. Truly. Mishal nailed it and their romance was just to die for. I kept thinking that it was like they were - symbolically - having their SR on stage (LOL LOL Public SR)

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious LOL

I think you are right Elysia....

The Performance was very romantic....just PERFECT...

Mishal R. was very GOOD.... Tongue

I would love to see him on "Jhalak dikhlajaa" and watching him doing "paso doble"...I think he would be AMAZING. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaprncz

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
MR nd MV were the only on-screen couples to perform for a separate romantic song......No one else did it this time not even Rash-Nand(Though nt a on-screen couple )..........This just gives me some positive feelings....
And yeah the public SR LOL I's thinking of the same while watching it......These Colors waalon usually give an indication to the future with their dances Like last time it's Veer-Ichcha-Vansh performance This time BV had one and our's .........So SR is round the corner Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAni_La_IamElysiaprncz

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

MR looked really at ease .....He performed very well......and with a smile throughout Day Dreaming A dreamy performance ....... MV was also good.....
How long I'd to wait for this one LOL LOL 

Why didn't these both take part with Vinay......Hmmm

And those BGs Are they LTL -waalons???ROFL I've a doubt LOL

AS with Thakur Dogra ROFL She did it well........Nice one!!!

@ bold: I think that it has something to do with Colors wanting to give us our Tasha "SR" as we're not very likely to get it on LTL. The focus wasn't so much on Holi as on their romance during that performance, so I'd say that's what the channel planned. I'm not complaining, though. It was one beautiful performance.

But I think the reason for them not joining the LTL family and doing actual Holi fun things is as I've mentioned: The channel's giving us our Tasha "SR" through this performance as we might not get more Tasha romance on LTL.

I'm hoping that I'm wrong, though, and that this is just a simple performance. But knowing those channel peeps twisted minds (lol LOL) they might've put a lot more into this performance between their infamous serial couple, Dutta and Nakusha.

prnczPrinsesse.Suvi

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

MR nd MV were the only on-screen couples to perform for a separate romantic song......No one else did it this time not even Rash-Nand(Though nt a on-screen couple )..........This just gives me some positive feelings....
And yeah the public SR LOL I's thinking of the same while watching it......These Colors waalon usually give an indication to the future with their dances Like last time it's Veer-Ichcha-Vansh performance This time BV had one and our's .........So SR is round the corner Blushing

I hope you're right, Div. Crossing my fingers here Smile

prnczPrinsesse.Suvi

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Good performanceSmile Actual dance steps were few and far between...but they carried it off well with their expressions, body-language and mutual understandingSmile The end was unexpectedly 'SR-ish'(as Ana has put it)! I never imagined TaSha's SR inside a clam-shell thoughLOL

Colors is very well-aware of their popularity....it was evident in the way the dance was choreographed and presented..Smile

AS had me in splits...and were they Dutta's BGs there?ROFL

And, no new promo for LTL....it's BUN all the wayStern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-Roopa-prnczTheRager

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by Elysia

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious LOL
Hey Ana u no wat i was thinking the same thing and pakaofying my mum bout it Winkbut wat she feels is that this is actually a positive thing coz now the channel is promotin them as a couple i think they were the only couple wid a romantic song so am feelin a lil beterSmile .Wat do u guys think bout it????? It's an open question everybody's answers are welcomeLOL

After watching this performance i too  got the same feeling that they are promoting this couple .

If MR is going to leave the show on colors why they give much more importance to tasha  than any one .

So i too think that its positive sign . MR is not going any where . Colors Channel recognized the
Value  and importance of tasha and they are promoting them  by such a romantic lovely song .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11-Roopa-ivy_11prnczTheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
amazing performance
seeing thm perform on a romantic no. for the 1st time was amazing...hw i wish these 2 wer a real life couple... they luk so gd 2geva..amazing sizzling chemistry...

MR/MV being wet cme as a surprise, becos i dnt think they showed ne promo of thm being wet so it was like woowww!!! lol

hpe 2 c thm perform mre often 2geva, bt sadly she mainly performs with "u knw hu" lol...

thnx for the update, link n pic....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Armu4evaprncz

Go to top